PDA

View Full Version : I Ate A Forest!

Tycho
02-07-2012, 11:05 AM
I ate a forest and it was made of broccoli.

I put my brocolli in several scoops of vanilla ice cream on a plate.

Now it looked like the tree line on ski slopes.

I added several chocolate sprinkles. - Just a few.

So now it looked like the setting for one of James Bond ski attack scenerios, if James Bond was black and represented by a chocolate sprinkle.

Then I added strawberry sunday syrup. That looked like they were skiing on an active volcano as the red syrup reminded me of lava!

Next, I cut Oreo cookies into rectangular blocks and realized they could be tanks!

I bit into some of the Oreos to create battle damage on my tanks and James Bond the Chocolate Sprinkle moved around the battle bowl.

Suddenly, I add chocolate syrup - it was an avalanche!

All this made me hungry and I'll continue the story once I lose the weight I gained from eating it.

LTBasker
02-07-2012, 03:47 PM
A broccoli forest covered in chocolate sprinkles just makes me think of Kashyyyk. You pillaged the Wookiees' winter holiday... you cad.

JediTricks
02-07-2012, 08:16 PM
If it's not the Bacon Tree (http://www.thatsnerdalicious.com/bacon/epic-meal-times-bacon-tree-dinner-time/), it's not truly a forest worth eating.

Bel-Cam Jos
02-07-2012, 08:22 PM
Cannibalism of the actor playing the head character of the TV show SWAT?

JediTricks
02-07-2012, 09:29 PM
That is a Forrest.

Tycho
02-07-2012, 10:13 PM
Aaaaggh! I want to attack the bacon tree!

Dude, I bet that's highly flammable as well.

With that music, if I were directing, I'd let in a bunch of cannibal hogs into the room to start eating their own kind off the tree, and then bring in a Knight in full medieval armor who shoots a flaming arrow into the tree and causes the instant combustion of the tree and and the hogs.

Cut to an outside shot of the home on fire and the emergency trucks rushing up with the firemen moving in slow motion with their hoses like in the carrier deck scenes of Top Gun. The music intensifies as the hogs, now with their backs on fire, storm out of the burning house.

But they are VAMPIRE HOGS! Close ups of the burning hogs (with effects like they use on Nicholas Cage in those GhostRider movies) show their saber-toothed fangs. In fact, using motion-capture technology like they used for the actor playing Ceasar in Rise of the Planet of the Apes, they should cast Nicholas Cage as the leader of the wild pigs. He should be this all black hog with huge saber-toothed fangs, but you can still see Nick's features in the undead wild hog, to give it some humanity.

Then Rick and Shane from Walking Dead show up and start blasting the burning wild vampire hogs that are rushing them, but the gunpowder in their bullets are causing the hogs to blow up near the firetrucks making them burst into large explosions!

Then Darrel from Walking Dead shows up with a rapid-fire crossbow and starts slaying the hogs without using gunpowder. Soon all is resolved and the set is soaked in water from the ramaining fire trucks.

Suddenly, Miley Cyrus, soaking wet in a thin T-shirt, comes running out and jumps on Darrel, kissing him for saving what is left of her bacon Christmas tree. She starts to perform a country-western song about it while back-up dancers come out from the surroundings. But they mutate into Zombies and Miley turns while lip-locked with Darrel and consumes him! Then the Zombies attack the rest of the fire fighters.

It is a great victory for Zombie Back--up Dancers over Vampire Wild Pigs That Look Like Nicholas Cage.

In the end, Morgan Freeman arrives on the scene (a safe distance away) to narrate and end similar to the speeches that Optimus Prime makes at the end of every Transformers movie.

Instead, he says, "I am Morgan Freeman and I have probably been in every movie that you have ever seen. I send this message out to anyone still not scared away from the seeing the sequel to this Bacon Christmas Tree Tragedy: I'll see you in the sequel!"

Bel-Cam Jos
02-08-2012, 12:06 AM
That is a Forrest.I rrolled my RRs, JT. :p