PDA

View Full Version : I hate you, Michael Bay (AKA TMNT reboot--now with 100% more aliens!)

El Chuxter
03-18-2012, 04:36 PM
I hate you.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=37648

Hell is a place where one spends all their time watching your crappy movies, and I hope you spend the rest of eternity there. I cannot help but believe you are on a crusade to **** off everyone by making stinking piles of garbage that share their names with beloved characters from our collective childhoods.

Beast
03-18-2012, 04:43 PM
I think people are misinterpreting his words.

After all, the Ooze that mutated them was from an Alien Race. The Utroms.

So when Bay says "From an Alien Race", I think he's referring to the origins of the Mutagen Ooze.

I'll stick with that hope... rather than beat my head against the desk in annoyance and frustration. ;)

El Chuxter
03-18-2012, 04:58 PM
Okay, I'll grant you that it could be misinterpretation, or he could've just chosen his words poorly.

Still, Bay's track history with Transformers makes me wary that this is the case. I'm expecting a scene where Michelangelo pees on some dude.

Lord Malakite
03-18-2012, 05:05 PM
I'm expecting a scene where Michelangelo pees on some dude.
I'm expecting the return of Venus de Milo. :D

El Chuxter
03-18-2012, 05:07 PM

I'll let Vader speak for me. (http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/)

Beast
03-18-2012, 05:08 PM
You shut your goddamn mouth! *HATECHU!*

And Michael Bay is only Producing last I checked. So it might not be entirely awful.

sith_killer_99
03-18-2012, 08:38 PM
Yeah well Bay "only produced"

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2003
The Ammityville Horror 2005
Friday the 13th 2009
A Nightmare on Elm St. 2010

So, I do not have much hope.

Beast
03-18-2012, 09:09 PM
Yeah well Bay "only produced"

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2003
The Ammityville Horror 2005
Friday the 13th 2009
A Nightmare on Elm St. 2010

So, I do not have much hope.
The only one of those that is really outright bad is the Nightmare remake.

I actually like Texas Chainsaw, since R. Lee Ermey is awesome in those films. He's better than Leatherface.

And Friday the 13th wasn't too bad either. For condensing the first 3 films into one movie.

bigbarada
03-18-2012, 09:32 PM
I'm kind of worried about Michael Bay's usage of the word "lovable." What does that word mean to him exactly and how many legs are the turtles going to have humped by the end of the film?

Also, does anyone else hear Bay uttering the phrase "tough, edgy and funny" and feel sick to their stomach at the possible implications?

El Chuxter
03-18-2012, 10:34 PM
Also, does anyone else hear Bay uttering the phrase "tough, edgy and funny" and feel sick to their stomach at the possible implications?
Yes.

Everyone on Earth who's a Turtles fan (minus maybe five or six).

JimJamBonds
03-18-2012, 10:39 PM
Sounds pretty craptacular to me.

JediTricks
03-19-2012, 02:30 PM
We need a non-binding UN Resolution against this and Michael Bay immediately. Also perhaps instead of backing a dump truck full of cash onto Bay, we could use one full of cement.

JimJamBonds
03-19-2012, 07:35 PM
We need a non-binding UN Resolution against this and Michael Bay immediately. Also perhaps instead of backing a dump truck full of cash onto Bay, we could use one full of cement.I like where your head is at!

JediTricks
06-18-2012, 09:27 PM
Steve just sent me a link, Yahoo is reporting that the film is "delayed indefinitely" due to script issues, the second delay due to that in a month I believe. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Lord Malakite
09-06-2012, 05:15 PM
Steve just sent me a link, Yahoo is reporting that the film is "delayed indefinitely" due to script issues, the second delay due to that in a month I believe. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

The official Bay movie script (presumably pre-delay) leaked onto the internet a few days ago. Paramount has already sent their legal team into action to have it removed (as I can't find a copy of it), however some brief synopsis and reviews of said script are still out there. I'll just leave this combination synopsis/review (http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/Shpuples/news/?a=66234) right here to make Beast cry. Peter Laird also gave his blog response (http://tmntnottant.blogspot.com/2012/08/peter-laird-comments-on-leaked-tant.html?m=1) after reading the leaked script if anyone wants to read that.