PDA

View Full Version : Have you guys been getting Sideshow's newsletter lately?

JediTricks
04-17-2012, 03:07 PM
I just realized it's been a month since I've seen one, they're usually weekly. I checked my spam box to no avail. I checked the account and there's been so many emails in the past week alone that there's no room for a listing for the last newsletter (tax day specials, announcements, that sort of thing). I'm wondering if my ISP blocked the newsletter email by accident, I've seen that happen before. I didn't get a notice for the Tusken Raider pre-sell going live either, I don't want to miss out on stuff like that. So, you guys having this problem too or is everything on-track there?

Tycho
04-18-2012, 03:33 AM
Come to think of it, I haven't received anything lately.

I will need to double check that I am still registered. Unless an error is on their end, I should be.

They're not offering anything I want to order in the near future though, so it's not a priority here.

(I'm not going for the Utopau Airborne Trooper, I don't think. But good luck with the Tusken. I have like 3 Hasbro ones I'm satisfied with.)

JediTricks
04-21-2012, 04:47 PM
Interesting.

I contacted them about it, they eventually sent my concerns to their techs, within a few hours I was getting express updates (emails letting you know of a new thing they're selling) but still no newsletters yet, and the newsletter has indeed generated as it's in my account. So that's 2 of us that are having issues with Sideshow, that's more of a pattern. Anybody else?

jedibear
04-25-2012, 08:51 PM
No newsletter here either....but I do get the email updates (for POs) and my news letter settings on the Sideshow site show"active"...

JediTricks
04-26-2012, 09:03 PM
Interesting. What about today? Today was the first day I got the newsletter again, and it's from a slightly different email address:
sideshowcollectibles@newsletter.sideshowtoy.com

I would like to think my efforts are what got this fixed, but who knows.

Tycho
04-27-2012, 02:21 PM
I Don't think I got this.

jedibear
04-27-2012, 10:13 PM
I didn't get one this week either

JediTricks
04-28-2012, 03:01 PM
Weird! I suggest you guys write to them if you rely on them hitting your email boxes the way I do, maybe they'll be able to put you on a different track that isn't blocked.

Tycho
05-04-2012, 06:06 AM
My e-mail box is often clogged. I have no printer at home and I've been saving some things I need to print to empty my in-box out.

Forms for my gun permits and such.

So I best make a trip to Kinkos and bust it all out.

JediTricks
05-04-2012, 04:42 PM
Here's a crazy idea - download your email to your computer so it doesn't clog your inbox. Or just get a Gmail box with 10gb of storage for free. What century are you living in? You just killed my poll.

Tycho
07-31-2013, 05:30 PM
I just learned I was "unsubscribed" so I re-subscribed.

No biggee. I haven't missed out.