PDA

View Full Version : Any Preview Figure Findings in NC?

NesteaFett
03-07-2002, 11:26 PM
Just wondering if anyone has sighted any in North Carolina. I've been two Wal-Mart and TRU in Greenville like 20 times. I've also called up my home town in Washington. No sightings yet. I'm hoping Friday will bring many good surprises.

JetsAndHeels
03-08-2002, 09:07 AM
Nothing yet for me either. However this weekend I am going to hit the Wal-Marts in Raleigh and Knightdale.
Good luck to you this weekend!!

NesteaFett
03-08-2002, 09:17 PM
I wish you the same luck in Raleigh. I'm going to be waiting at Toy R Us until opening just in case. I talked to one guy and he said they wouldn't release any until the date posted on the box. Wal-Mart seems the best bet though. I was there at least three times today. My friends think I'm retarted.

JetsAndHeels
03-09-2002, 12:31 AM
I am very happy to report that the Wal Mart on Glenwood Avenue in Raleigh had 2 cases of preview figures. I went in at about 11:30pm (an hr ago) and there were 2 brand new cases on the pallet waiting to be put up.
Another fellow collector and myself got the 2 cases, went to the SW aisle and opened the cases to put the figures on the pegs.
I took one case, minus 2 figures and the other guy took the same.
I am very happy with these.
Heres the rundown on what I got:
2x Jango
2x Zam Wessell
1x Droid and Clonetrooper

We put the rest out for everyone else to get.
Good luck to you NesteaFett!! I found mine so you should be able to get yours!!
Happy hunting!!

NesteaFett
03-09-2002, 01:04 PM
Dammit! I still haven't found any figures. I checked everywhere and still didn't see 'em. Greenville's a dry spot right now. Ran into a couple of people looking for the same thing though. Hey, Jango, if ya find another Jango Fett of Clonetrooper think about me. Also, any luck finding the Jedi Starfighter?

JetsAndHeels
03-09-2002, 02:36 PM
Didnt have any luck with the Jedi Starfighter. In fact I ran into the same collector at TRU today that was in Wal Mart with me last night. He said he got his preview figures for $1 each!! He bought 24 of them, so I dont think I will be seeing anymore at that Wal Mart for a while.
NesteaFett, I was able to score 2 Jangos. I am going to go back to that Wal Mart in a little bit, just because I am curious to see if anything is left. I will let you know what I find.

JetsAndHeels
03-09-2002, 03:56 PM
OK, just got back. Obviously the word got out about the preview figures, seeing that only the regular POTJ figs were left. I looked around for more of the cases, but no luck.
Good thing I got them while I did.

NesteaFett
03-09-2002, 07:25 PM
Thanks for the extra help. Keep me posted. I've been all over the place again today but no luck. Good news though. Duke and State in ACC Championship. Go Blue Devils! Anyways, I'm going back tonight at 11:30 to see if they put out anything. The lady I talked to said if they did it would be around that time. We'll see what tomorrow brings. Fun to hunt though, just getting tired. I'll stick to playing with Anakin, Obi, and Jango from the unreleased set.

JetsAndHeels
03-10-2002, 12:27 AM
Never fear, NesteFett. You will have them soon.
And as far as Duke, no comment dude (disgruntled Carolina fan here).:dead:
But anyways I wish you luck and if I happen to see anything else I will keep you in mind.

Jedibill
03-10-2002, 03:17 AM
I just found all 4 preview figures at wal-mart in gastonia they had about 4 cases of them theres 3 of each figure in every case and get this my brother inlaw was going too buy a set of them so he opened a case of figures that was sitting on a pallet and was made too put them back by a empolyee of wal-mart saying that it was a safety hazard for him too take things of of pallets what a bunch of crap ,the pallet sitting in the isle is the hazard and hes not even a colletor was just buying them for his kid can you belive that.any way i got 2 of each and ran.

JetsAndHeels
03-10-2002, 09:17 AM
Glad to hear you got the figures, JediBill. Those Wal Mart folks can be something sometimes, cant they?
Anyway that is how I got mine. Me and another collector grabbed a case each and went back to the SW section and sorted em out there.

NesteaFett
03-10-2002, 06:33 PM
Well, I'm happy to report, that after a long wait during the weekend I have achieved success. After a last try at calling the Wal-Mart in Greenville I discovered they had put them out. There were lots so I got what I wanted. On the way back though I locked my keys in the car at a gas station. After a locksmith and $35 I got back home to enjoy my figures. So lets recap this wonderful Sunday.

Star Wars Figures: $35

Getting home: $35

Getting to watch the Clone War Trailer with Figures: Priceless

I also am pleased to announce that after all this mess Duke goes on to win 4 ACC Championships in a row. What a glorious day.

P.S. Jangofett in answer to your quote:

"Well, I don't kno.....Waaaaaaaaaaaa!"

JetsAndHeels
03-11-2002, 08:22 AM
LOL Nesteafett!!
I am glad you finally got your figures. It is a good feeling to have them isnt it? I will probably go out again this week and try to score me a second set, just to have it. Im not worried though, I have my set (plus my extra Jango I opened) and I can get more Saturday. Plus the Jedi Starfighter!!

NesteaFett
03-11-2002, 06:43 PM
Yeah, be sure to post if you find any Jedi Starfighters. I'm picking the PS2 game tomorrow, can't wait. Between this month and the next I'm going way broke. I went back today and picked up R3-T7. I was hesitant to get him, but broke down at the sight of his poor self frying in an electric rage. I do have to say I'm glad I got him. He is quite a great little droid and the only one I bought since POTF '95's R2-D2. Well, of to play. Geez, 19 and I by more toys than my 9 yr. old sister.

JetsAndHeels
03-12-2002, 08:45 AM
For anyone who is in the Northern part of NC, the Wal Mart in South Boston, Virginia had TONS of the preview figures on the shelves. It had to be at least 5-6 cases worth so there are plenty to go around.
Also in Danville, Virginia there were none on the pegs but the stock people had a couple cases on the pallets ready to go up, so it shouldnt be long there either.

NesteaFett
03-13-2002, 07:26 PM
Few comments, Washington Wal-Mart in NC has a good quantity of preview figures. I don't know if there are anyone near here, but if so pick 'em up. Also, bought Jedi Starfighter for PS2 yesterday. It's pretty awesome and a bit more refined over the last Starfighter game. Gives little hints here and there towards the plot of Episode II. Give it a look see if ya have a PS2. On another subject, no sign of Jedi Starfighter from hasbro. From what I'm hearing it's not coming out till this weekend. Hope it's true. Keep an eye out. After purchasing I can take a break on my wallet till the 23rd of April.

Jedibill
03-13-2002, 08:33 PM
I just found the AT-ST and SpeederBike with Paplo 2 pk at the Toysrus in Gastonia NC they still had 4 more has of 8:15pm 12-13-2002 also that sorry excuess for a Wal-Mart in Gastonia also has a few Preview figures on the hooks but no Jango's.

Daye Azur-Jamin
03-13-2002, 10:21 PM
I found a bunch of sneak preview figures at Wal-Mart in DUNN, NC ...Also a couple R4-M9s too :crazed:

JetsAndHeels
03-14-2002, 08:07 AM
Hiya there Daye!!
Looks like you are the closest person on here to me. I am in Raleigh.
Ahh yes I remember the Wal Mart in Dunn. I used to be a student at Campbell. I can remember many trips to that Wal Mart when I shouldve been in class....
Oh well, does the Wm there have any of the BoShek wave?

Daye Azur-Jamin
03-14-2002, 01:37 PM
hey whats up!? .....Yea they got a super walmart there now across the street from the old one...I havent seen ANY Boshek figures...i do know that they have them on the Star Wars fan club site for 8.99 ....i had already ordered the wave from Ebay ...i should be gettin it soon....Hey do you know of any Toy shows around the fairgrounds area?? I used to go to them back b4 Ep1 came out...they had alotta cool stuff ...I think it was at the Jim Graham building.....lata

JetsAndHeels
03-14-2002, 02:11 PM
My roommate's father is a vendor and he and I often go out there to help out. I have heard of a toy show sometime before the end of March. Again this is just what I heard.
If it is indeed in March, it has to be the 23rd or the 30th.
My roommate is going to go out there Saturday and he is going to try to find out when it is.
When I find out I'll post it right here for you.
If you go perhaps we can meet up too.

NesteaFett
03-14-2002, 08:14 PM
Aaah, the memories. Was reading and I decided I'd chime in. I used to live in Fayetteville like a year ago. My mom used to work in Dunn. I've visited the Wal-Mart there to it seems, but not for Star Wars. Fayetteville always had those good figures in but there were too many military who were snatching them up. Seemed they all liked Star Wars. I was also in Raleigh two weekends ago. Go there all the time. Have friends at State. Well, going back to the present with the life I now have at ECU Univ. in Greenville, the place Hasbro forgot. Any of you go to the Fayetteville Civic Center for Toy Shows? They were great.

JetsAndHeels
03-15-2002, 08:55 AM
I never went to any toy shows in Fayetteville, but I have been to the Heroes Convention in Charlotte. They have it every year in June at the Convention Center, just down the road from Ericcson Stadium. I went last in 99 right after TPM came out. Lots and lots of EP1 stuff that year. Saw David Prowse and got his autograph. I am hoping to go back maybe this year or next year if possible.

NesteaFett
03-15-2002, 07:25 PM
Heroes Convention? David Prowse? Sounds awesome. Drop me an email when the next one comes up. What kinda stuff goes down in NC? I haven't heard of much. Must not be listening.

JetsAndHeels
03-16-2002, 01:16 PM
The Heroes Convention is pretty much the biggest SW attraction NC has. It is every year in June (around Father's Day). It is held in Charlotte at the Convention Center in the downtown district.
The only other real shows are the various toy and hobby shows that happen at the fairgrounds here in Raleigh.

Echo_7
03-17-2002, 12:39 PM
I just returned from the Wally World in Monroe NC, they had tons of the previews. I picked up all 4, and I must say, I'm not as impressed as I though I would be. Although, I am happy I have them. :happy:

JetsAndHeels
03-17-2002, 12:52 PM
Congrats on your find, echo 7. I havent been so lucky.
I have been all over the area trying to find the Jedi Starfighter this weekend. I have even been to Virginia looking for it and have not seen it yet.
Hopefully this week they will start showing up.

NesteaFett
03-17-2002, 09:11 PM
Went to Toys R Us Greenville and found the ATST/Paploo on Speeder Bike majiggy. Looked pretty cool but didn't. Already have the AT-ST and three speeder bikes already. Only would buy it for Paploo, the kick @$$ ewok with an attitude. A friend told me he found the Jedi Starfighter. I got real excited and after breathlessly asking where he found it he told me Blockbuster Video. It seemed he was talking about the video game. Geez! Well, continueing my search. The TRU guy said they got a huge shipment in and to call them between now and Wed. and they should have it in.

JetsAndHeels
03-18-2002, 08:38 AM
Yeah I plan on going back sometime later in the week, around Wednesday or so.
Hopefully I will have the Starfighter by the weekend.
Happy hunting to everyone!!

NesteaFett
03-18-2002, 09:58 PM
Another run today. No preview figures. No Teebo Wave. No Jedi Starfighter. However, I did find the Obi-Wan/Vader 25th Two-Pack. I had seen it once before, but refrained. Then I wanted it and couldn't find it. Today I snatched it with a quickness and am quite pleased with it. Anyway, the search continues for the rest of this week. I refuse to buy off of Ebay.

JetsAndHeels
03-19-2002, 08:19 AM
You might want to check your TRU either tomorrow or Thursday. I called mine last night and they said they would probably have their Jedi Starfighters available in the next couple of days. If mine is putting theirs out this week, yours probably will be too.
Good luck!!

NesteaFett
03-19-2002, 07:48 PM
Well, found the Teebo Wave today. Got all of them. If any of y'all in NC want me to pic up some send me a message my way. I'll be glad to pick one up for you. It's Tues. No sign of the Jedi Starfighter. And Jango, yeah my Toys R Us are saying the same thing. They said by Wed. I hope he wasn't lying. Good luck.

JetsAndHeels
03-19-2002, 09:35 PM
Good luck to you as well. I will be making the trip tomorrow to see. Lets keep our fingers crossed!!
Happy hunting everyone!!

NesteaFett
03-19-2002, 09:40 PM
I got a question. I've been staring at the AOTC Kamino Escape Jango Fett for a couple of weeks now. You know, the one not due out until April 23rd. Well, I'm at a dilema. I want to open it so bad cuz it looks awesome, but it also looks cool in its blue little box. Now I've already opened my Obi-Wan Coruscant chase and Anakin Skywalker. Should I open the Jango as well? I know I'll get another on April 23rd.

JetsAndHeels
03-20-2002, 09:50 AM
Tear that thing open!! If I had one it would be open and I would carry it everywhere!! Well not everywhere, but I would definately open it.
It is way too cool to keep confined in the package.
Open this one, enjoy it, and then in April get another one to keep carded, since there will be plenty of them then.
Or just send it to me!!

Darth Bozac
03-20-2002, 11:09 AM
Found AT-ST and speederbike at Independence TRU in Charlotte, as of 10:30 they had 3 left

JetsAndHeels
03-20-2002, 11:17 AM
Any Jedi Starfighters there?

NesteaFett
03-20-2002, 12:12 PM
The people have spoken. Even my roomate has said to open the sommamabish!(<-Funny spelling, huh?). Today he will be freed from his plastic prison. If I get the Jedi Starfighter soon I might go home and get my Slave I. A great battle will ensue. Awe, the happiness I feel. TOYS RULE!!!

JetsAndHeels
03-20-2002, 12:55 PM
Have fun NesteaFett!!
I wish I had that Jango figure. He'll be the first one I grab on the 23rd.

NesteaFett
03-20-2002, 11:00 PM
I found it! I found it! God I'm happy. You might for the hell of it wanna go to Wal-Mart tonight. I went over and got discouraged not seeing it on the shelves. After checking the boxes up and down I found a Hasbro box with Boys marked on it. At closer examination I discovered the words Jedi Fighter. It's awesome. Even though my Obi-Wan figure has trouble getting in I still love it. The fight mode isn't bad at all. It's actually quite cool even if it's not in the movie. All I have to say is go now. Forget logic. The force is strong in Wal-Mart! Praise Jesus!

P.S. This is quite possibly my most favorite ship from the trilogy and my excitement for this reason is quite phesible (Don't know how to spell that)

JetsAndHeels
03-21-2002, 08:56 AM
Congrats NesteaFett!!
Well I went to TRU and 2 different Wal-Marts yesterday with no luck. Searched high and low, and asked the employees about it.
No one really knew anything. Its very discouraging, but I will keep fighting the good fight. Its only a matter of time before I have it. Congrats again Nesteafett!!

NesteaFett
03-21-2002, 05:53 PM
Hey Jango if you want it I'll pick one up for ya and send it. But by the time you get it it might be out over there. Give me a heads up if ya want.

JetsAndHeels
03-22-2002, 08:36 AM
NesteaFett,
Hold that thought until Monday. I am going to go hunting again this weekend and try to find it.
If I dont have it by Monday, I will probably take you up on that offer.
By the way, where exactly is Washington, NC?
How far are you from Raleigh/Durham?

Echo_7
03-22-2002, 04:03 PM
Hey Darth,

Just got back from the TRU on Independence, and nothing! Those things went fast! I even had an "associate" check for me, just to make sure there were none hiding in boxes in the back. NOTHING!! Man was I disapointed, guess I was just to slow. But luckily there are two other TRU within close range that I will be heading to.

They did have the preview wave (which I already have), but I did pick up another Jango and Zam. So it was a total wasted trip.

JetsAndHeels
03-22-2002, 04:05 PM
Hey Echo 7,
Have you been to one of the Heroes Conventions there in Charlotte? They do it every year in June downtown there at the Convention Center. I am probably going this year.

Echo_7
03-22-2002, 05:00 PM
Never been, but most definantly would like to. I am definantly going to put it on my schedule.:)

JetsAndHeels
03-23-2002, 12:01 PM
I am happy to report that I FINALLY found the Jedi Starfighter yesterday. It was at the Wal-Mart on Roxboro Rd in Durham.
I picked up 2 of them, and there were still about 3 or 4 left as of 5:30pm last night.

NesteaFett
03-23-2002, 03:41 PM
Congrats Jango Fett! So what do you think? I've been playing around with it a bit. I haven't had much time lately with auditions for my major, work, and papers, but the time I have spent is priceless. My roomate complains about me making to much noise. I've actually been putting my Adi Gallia in it. She fits pretty good and was in the Jedi Starfighter game.

NesteaFett
03-24-2002, 03:54 PM
Anyone finding the new lego sets at there Wal-Mart? I found the Coruscant Chase thingy with Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Zam Wessel along with there vehicles. I was hoping to find the Yoda/Dooku duel one, Gunship, or Anakin and Sandpeople.

JetsAndHeels
03-25-2002, 08:47 AM
NesteaFett,
I am VERY happy with the starfighter. Its a great ship and is a great design. Its a good feeling to finally have it.
I also found some of the LEGO sets. I saw the bounty hunter pursuit, the tusken raider encounter, and the technic Jango and super battle droid sets. I picked up the tusken raider encounter, but I wouldve rather had the jedi duel (w/Yoda and Dooku).
I havent opened it yet though.
I also got a Shaak Ti in the mail that I won off ebay. Shes a great looking figure and now I am debating on opening her.

NesteaFett
03-25-2002, 12:25 PM
How much was Shaak Ti? I was thinking about getting another figure from Episode II, preferably a Jedi. I'm really anxious about the Nikto Jedi. I like the blast effect with Shaak Ti though. Instead I got Anakin Skywalker which I think is a waste of a figure and should've been replaced with one in his Jedi outfit. The lightsaber in the arm trick reminiscent of the first Darth, Luke, and Obi figures doesn't work well. Some of the magnet tricks they have are nice though. I'm going to Wal-Mart tonight. I want Jedi Duel too, but will be satisfied with a Tusken Raider Encounter. Ok, that's my report. Enjoy your toys and remember Jango, I opened my Jango. Wow, too many Jango's.

Daye Azur-Jamin
03-25-2002, 12:46 PM
AH YES! I just got back from Wal-Mart in Dunn...They had one jedi starfighter and i jus had to get it...They also had a Boshek and a couple Biker Scouts and Sandtroopers...I was surprised to see those...it was a good day :D :happy: :cool: :crazed: :crazed: :crazed:

JetsAndHeels
03-25-2002, 12:49 PM
Congrats to you Daye!! That Starfighter is a fine piece, isnt it?
Did you happen to see any EP2 LEGO sets? I spotted a few in my area and bought one.

Daye Azur-Jamin
03-25-2002, 12:57 PM
Yea i saw a few jedi starfighters nad they had jango fett, i cant remember the others but they had a bunch of star wars legos

Jason

Daye Azur-Jamin
03-25-2002, 01:00 PM
oh yeah the starfighter is Bada$$ i havent opened it yet but im gettin ready to! hehehe

Jason:crazed:

JetsAndHeels
03-25-2002, 01:07 PM
Enjoy it daye!! It is a great toy.
So how are things in Dunn nowadays? I havent been in so long.
I think I will come down soon though; I have a friend who lives down there.

Daye Azur-Jamin
03-25-2002, 01:12 PM
Well honestly pretty boring hehe...well u know how it goes but its cool..

JetsAndHeels
03-25-2002, 01:13 PM
I know how that goes.
Do you ever come up to Raleigh any?

Jedibill
03-25-2002, 07:48 PM
I just came from K-Mart in Gastonia NC on franklin blvd were i found the Jedi Starfighter they still have 7 on shelf as of 7:15 whemn i left.

NesteaFett
03-25-2002, 08:53 PM
Hey Jango, got two questions. How much was that Tusken Raider Encounter and would it be possible for you to pick one up to send to me?

JetsAndHeels
03-26-2002, 08:39 AM
The Tusken Raider set was 9.97.
I dont see why I couldnt get you one. I might even send you the one I have because my Wal Mart had about 12 sets of them.

NesteaFett
03-26-2002, 07:46 PM
I might do that. I wanna check around some more. Sat. night's when they put a lot of stuff out. It's when I ganked my Jedi Starfighter. I've also been hearing of Collection 2 AOTC toys being put out. Give a heads up if anyone finds anything and do thing of us other NCarolinians when you're picking them up in glee.

NesteaFett
03-26-2002, 10:51 PM
Well, I have to post it. It kinda applies, but I just found the AOTC Soundtrack on the internet. It's great. I'm just amazed. Across the Stars rules and I cannot wait to see it with the action. If you need to know where to get it I can tell you. It's probably no secret, but I don't know what's good to post in case somebody's watching.

JetsAndHeels
03-27-2002, 10:10 AM
NesteaFett,
I am going to hit some of the stores today, and if I find anything of interest I will let you know.
About that AOTC soundtrack, send me a private message to let me know where you found it. I think I have an idea but you are right about posting that stuff. Just send me a pm to let me know.
Thanks alot buddy.

JetsAndHeels
03-27-2002, 12:31 PM
Just found the Yoda/Dooku LEGO set at Wal-Mart in Knightdale. They also had the Anakin/Tusken raider set as well.
So far no Slave I LEGO set or any of the actual AOTC figures.
Will post as soon as they are found.

NesteaFett
03-27-2002, 09:31 PM
Cranky, nothing. My day was squat and all I have to show for it is a car with no gas. Well, heading out tomorrow. I want a lego Yoda!!!! I'm also wondering how dumb my Wal-Mart employees are. Will I get more figures before the 23rd under $10?

Echo_7
03-27-2002, 10:12 PM
For anyone in the Charlotte NC area who cares.....AT-ST w/speeder bike at TRU in Pineville NC. As of 5:45pm there were two left. :crazed:

NesteaFett
03-27-2002, 11:22 PM
Ok guys. Once again I need you're opinion. I, after a long talk with an ebay seller, got in touch with one of the people who found the Episode II figures. He was looking for Hot Wheels when, boing, there's Episode II figures. However, I look everyday and find, boing, nothing! Anyways, I've managed to get him to send me:

Captain Typho
Tusken Raider w/ Child
Plo Koon
Shaak Ti
Boba Fett

For $45.00 including shipping. That's $9 a figure. I'm going to probably send off the money order tomorrow, but if you can let me know your opinion before then, then I'd appreciate it.

JetsAndHeels
03-28-2002, 11:39 AM
That doesnt look like too bad of a deal. However you are paying about 3 extra dollars for each figure, but that is Ok since these wont be out for another 3 weeks. It all depends on how bad you want these.
I am waiting, but if I had a chance like you do I would probably get em.

By the way, TRU in Raleigh had the AT-ST in. I grabbed one so there is now 1 left as of about 11:00am.

NesteaFett
03-28-2002, 07:42 PM
Yeah I went a head with the deal. I don't know why, but I'm trying to secure these figures as soon as I can. If I were to try to buy all those figures off ebay separately I'd pay like $66. Anyways, he's checking he might be able to score me a Nikto Jedi, Battle Droid, SaeSae Tin, Geonisian warrior, and Jar Jar. I don't know if I'll order them all but we'll see. Now it's time to sit back and play some Jedi Outcast. I've been wanting this game for a while. Let's see how it contends. Hey Jango, still know sign of Lego Count Dooku/Yoda. I'm still looking though.

JetsAndHeels
03-29-2002, 03:49 PM
Good luck to you this weekend, NesteaFett. Let me know what you find.
Enjoy your new game too!!

NesteaFett
03-29-2002, 11:09 PM
I wish you the same Mi Amigo! Send us word as soon as you find something. Heck, put 'em on layaway and I'll drive over there to pick me up a set.

NesteaFett
03-30-2002, 04:25 PM
Welp, two things for you my fellow Carolinians. First, as you might have seen wav 2 of AOTC has arrived in VA. It's, hopefully, only a matter of time before it hits here. Also, on a different note, last night at 2:00 am I decided to drive to New Bern. It was a good hour away and once I started down the long wooded road I cursed myself for such a stupid idea. But, in spite of finding nothing AOTC related I did get the last R2-Q5 at Wal-Mart. Is there anyone watching in the New Bern area that can give me a heads up if they find anything so I don't have to drive so far for the heck of it?

JetsAndHeels
03-30-2002, 05:12 PM
I have yet to find anything this weekend, except some preview figures at the Wal Mart in Knightdale.
I am going to drive upto VA early next week and try to score some of those AOTC toys if there are any available.
I will be keeping my fingers crossed.

NesteaFett
03-30-2002, 08:39 PM
Yeah, I heard they were found in Roanoke. That's not to far away. I also noticed some pegs had been emptied in my Star Wars section at Wal-Mart. I'm wonder if they are preparing. If so, Praise Jesus and happy Easter to me! Anyone request I pick something up for them if I find stuff. I'll be more than happy to do it as long as people keep true to paying me. I'm not charging any more than shipping too.

JetsAndHeels
04-01-2002, 10:34 AM
If you find any AOTC figs, keep me in mind.
I will remember you too NesteaFett.

NesteaFett
04-02-2002, 02:24 AM
Ha ha! I found collection 1 and 2 of AOTC. Sadly no Nikto Jedi though. I've heard reports of people finding them and thought I'd be lucky. I actually went to Wal-Mart for the heck of it. Had a dream the night before that I found them and decided what the heazy! Anyways, I get there and see no Hasbro boxes so go back home sad. Looked up some on the forum and found someone who said the figures were in a box with a pink stripe around them saying toys. Suddenly I perk up. I remembered seeing tons of them there. With a quickness me and my roomate, swallowed by the excitement, travel to Wal-Mart. There they were. I probably found 20 some boxes and all were opened. I also tore a gash in my finger with my keys cutting them. Bleed all over the box. Anyway, I have all the figures and am extatic beyond belief. This is my first big box ripping experience and the adrenaline still runs through me. So let's recap:

Gas $10
Box of Bandaids $1.50
Finding the AOTC Figures early, Priceless

Ok, good night and HH!

JetsAndHeels
04-02-2002, 09:03 AM
Congratulations NesteaFett!!
Its good to see that these are showing up in NC now. I definately want to go through with that deal we talked about earlier.
Talk to you later buddy!!

JetsAndHeels
04-03-2002, 09:08 AM
Well I hit Wal Mart in Danville Virginia last night and found absolutely nothing. They had some boxes out on the pallet but no Star Wars at all. It is discouraging, but it always pays off.

JetsAndHeels
04-03-2002, 08:10 PM
Found a bunch of AOTC toys at Wal Mart on Roxboro Rd in Durham. Picked up 2x Jango, 2x Boba, Padme, Anakin, Obi Wan, R2-D2 Coruscant Sentry.
They had Battle Droid, Super Battle Droid, Shaak Ti, Captain Typho, and Plo Koon also.

todds
04-05-2002, 09:42 AM
Hey guys. Just found this forum. I'm from Raleigh, too. I got all the ATOC figs at Walmart on Glenwood a few days ago. There are a few more of us that talk on the rebelscum board in the NC Look what I found area.

Nice to meet ya!

NesteaFett
04-05-2002, 07:06 PM
Hello, todds, are you talking about the North Carolina Finders Report. If so, I post as JangoNate there. Good to see someone else. Still nobody near me, but that 's cool.

JetsAndHeels
04-05-2002, 11:58 PM
Hi Todds!! Glad to see someone else from Raleigh on here.
I dont post on Rebelscum much. I like SSG alot better and I have been here longer. So anyway its great to see Raleigh representin on here!! Keep me posted on anything you find in our area!!
Welcome aboard!!

NesteaFett
04-07-2002, 03:03 PM
Hungry? Want some cereal? Want some Episode II cereal? Go to Wal-Mart then. Got both of my collector boxes and am ready to chowdown.

Daye Azur-Jamin
04-08-2002, 10:08 PM
went to Walmart on glenwood i did and found nothing but empty racks :-P ........looks like they had some aotc toys but they gone now.......O well i go to Dunn tomorrow and try again :-)

NesteaFett
04-08-2002, 11:13 PM
Well guys, I found the mother load. I have gotten all of Collection 2 wav 2:

Jar Jar Senator
Dexter Jettster
Nikto Jedi
SaeSee Tiin

and all of the Deluxe Figures:

Darth Tyranus
Obi-Wan
Jango
Mace Windu

as well as walked away with a Slave I to battle my Jedi Starfighter. They are all sweet! All I had to do was find a nice older lady, sweeten up to her and she looked up the prices and overode it by punching in the amount. Basically, be very picky with who you check out with and tell them you couldn't get the price. Once they look it up there's more of a chance that they'll punch it in. For basic collection just carry one or more POTJ and have them ring them up first, then tell them that they are all the same price. Hope this helps some. Anybody find Anakin and/or Zam's speeder or a Dooku lightsaber that they are willing to sell?

JetsAndHeels
04-09-2002, 09:35 AM
For anyone who is having trouble finding any of the preview figs, Toys R Us in Durham has all of them, including Jango. They have a bunch of them!!
Also TRU on Glenwood Avenue in Raleigh has a ton of AT-STs as well.

todds
04-11-2002, 02:04 PM
Yeah, the walmart on glenwood did have the AOTC stuff out for a few hours. I got 14 figures there. Since then nothing. Where did you find the wave 2 stuff nesteafett??

NesteaFett
04-11-2002, 06:16 PM
It was in Greenville. I was very lucky. I went to Wal-Mart to get some tape for packaging and saw them on the pallet. They were regular Hasbro boxes with EP2 collection 2 on them. I was happy as hell and brought a few POTJ figures to the front and had the lady scan them instead. She was going home so didn't care. Came back later to try my luck at the Deluxe and Slave 1 and as previously posted my luck was good.

JetsAndHeels
04-12-2002, 08:19 AM
Once again NesteaFett gets the goods in the eastern part of our state. Maybe I should move over there....
Anyway Todds and I will have to cover the Raleigh area and see if we can devise a system to helping each other out a little.

NesteaFett
04-12-2002, 08:24 PM
We need a web to track where there going and stuff. If you read any posts from Dr Evazan in Newark, DE go to Wal-Mart. Every time I read his posts i get the same exact finds here. Plus, I go to Wal-Mart nearly every night. Also, last night saw TIE Bomber/Snowspeeder on pallet. Decided I'd be patient and not rip into it. Plus there was no "Do Not Open Til April 23rd" on the box. Came back around 9 this morning and they weren't put out. Probably holding it til the 23rd.

NesteaFett
04-14-2002, 01:07 AM
Ok guys this is just crazy! Tonight I scored yet again and give you some incredible news. On the pallet I opened a box marked for April 23rd and have:

::Drum Roll Please::

Count Dooku (Dark Lord)
Anakin (Hangar Duel)
Clonetrooper (Red Stripe)
Zam Wessel

and last but not least!

Yoda!

Woohoo! Ok, I'm a happy son of a gun. Itching to open these, but something makes me resist. Anyway, this is the 4th time I've gotten past Wal-Mart's so called no sale code. If they wanted this to work they should have informed there cashiers. Anyways, I'm off to bed. Got to get up and find the other set I stashed. Good luck to you all, and may the force be with you.

NesteaFett
04-14-2002, 11:37 PM
Well, tonight I found Taun We, Royal Guard, and Lumi something. All figures are mine. Found the speeders, but didn't leave with them. I'm going to attempt it tomorrow. Wish me luck!

JetsAndHeels
04-15-2002, 08:20 AM
The force has definately been with you, NesteaFett. You have been incredibly successful in finding all of your EP2 toys. I found the deluxe Dooku this weekend but I couldnt get past the cashiers. I played dumb and told them if they didnt want them to be sold then why have them on the shelves. I even spoke with the manager. Didnt work though. Oh well, only 8 more days and it will be mine anyway.

NesteaFett
04-15-2002, 12:11 PM
Yeah, I got caught trying to get out with a second set. I'm more worried about getting out the speeders. There's nothing to scan for it. I'll have to get them to overide. We'll see.

JetsAndHeels
04-15-2002, 02:40 PM
Well good luck to you NesteaFett. Let us know how it went.
May the force be with you.

NesteaFett
04-15-2002, 11:42 PM
Well, I got the speeders and returned last night to pick up two more Dooku's. One was for me and the other for a person who offered to pay a lot for it.

Daye Azur-Jamin
04-19-2002, 04:06 PM
Hey does anyone know if the Toys R Us in Raleigh will be having the midnight madness sale on the Ep2 stuff?????????

NesteaFett
04-19-2002, 07:01 PM
Last time I heard there are no Toys R Us' opening at midnight in NC. That was from the official list. I don't know if any of that has changed.

JetsAndHeels
04-22-2002, 10:04 AM
No, not a single TRU in NC will be opening at 12am. Looks like Wal Mart is going to get the business!! Fine by me, as long as I can get in there and snag what I want.

Daye Azur-Jamin
04-22-2002, 02:38 PM
do you think walmart will put the stuff out at 12am?....hehe i made sure and asked for tomorrow off just for this day lol

NesteaFett
04-22-2002, 06:13 PM
I just want to wish you all good luck. I hear that Jango Fett (Final Battle), Bespin Luke & Vader, and Mace Windu might be available. They were found at Midnight Madness overseas.

Daye Azur-Jamin
04-23-2002, 01:11 PM
Well what a day! I found all the figures except for Dooku :-P ...I went to about 10 different walmarts and k-marts tryin to find him no luck tho...Out of all the places i went to the Geonosian Warrior and Dexter Jettster were the rarest finds...If anyone knows where a Dooku is or has one they wanna part with for a good price let me know :)

todds
04-23-2002, 01:19 PM
hey found everything except dooku too. went to the following

walmart glenwood
toyrus glenwood
kmart 6 forks
walmart falls
kmart capital
walmart knightdale
walmart durham/roxboro rd
kmart durham/roxboro rd
kohls falls

26 figs/4 deluxe/slave 1/2 speeders/reek/all legos

Daye Azur-Jamin
04-23-2002, 06:49 PM
just got back from Dunn Walmart....still no dooku arrrg....
Im goin coocoo for dooku damit!!! LOL ...They did have a snowspeeder with Dak...that was cool hadnt seen that anywhere else.

Jedibill
04-23-2002, 07:15 PM
Ive seen no Dooku or Qui Gon jinn ever thing else around Charlotte seems easy too find and this was around 5pm today so i figure most already got what they wanted.
I did find a Jango Fett with Unpainted Visor that was cool.

P.S. I don't see Count Dooku on back of any package either

Daye Azur-Jamin
04-23-2002, 07:26 PM
yea i didnt see any qui gons either....alotta people told me that there were only 2 or 3 Dookus out of 12 or 13 CASES ...Thats insane it sux that they short pack them like that :-P ..Im goin the ebay route now...I waitin for one at a good price..

NesteaFett
04-23-2002, 07:30 PM
If you need a Dooku I might be able to get you one. There was at least one more on the shelf when I left Wal-Mart Greenville. He's an ok figure.

todds
04-23-2002, 07:47 PM
cary toysrus had some dookus. only place around that i heard. don't know if there are anymore.

JetsAndHeels
04-24-2002, 01:24 PM
My Wal Mart had a ton. I am talking 10-15 at least. Toys R Us in Durham had a few as well. I picked up 3 of them, so I could open one of them. Not a bad figure. Cant wait for his 12 inch version.

todds
04-24-2002, 01:58 PM
jango, which walmart are you talking about?

JetsAndHeels
04-24-2002, 03:10 PM
I rode upto the one in South Boston, VA. It is a 24 hr Super Center, only about 25 minutes from me.

NesteaFett
04-24-2002, 03:22 PM
Hey, Jango! Found a Jedi Duel lego set yet? He He, me too!

JetsAndHeels
04-24-2002, 04:10 PM
Sorry I didnt find one before, NesteaFett. Hope you like it.

NesteaFett
04-24-2002, 04:34 PM
I'm just jesting. Enjoy the figs!

JetsAndHeels
04-24-2002, 04:44 PM
Oh I am. And I am going to go look for more tonight. Its just so great knowing they are out now. Just sitting here looking at them and everything makes me so happy to have them. Its like Christmas in the spring.

NesteaFett
04-24-2002, 10:05 PM
I know how you feel. Even though I already had all the figs I drove around town to check out the displays at each store. They rock so much! The 16th gets closer and closer.

JetsAndHeels
04-25-2002, 09:45 AM
Picked up a Snowspeeder last night at Wal Mart in South Boston, VA. Anyone in central or northern NC I recommend you try this Wal Mart. It has been a favorite "hot spot" of mine, since they stock everything and no one in that area cares for Star Wars. You can go anytime and pretty much be the only person looking at Star Wars on the aisle.

Daye Azur-Jamin
04-25-2002, 03:56 PM
same at dunn walmart they had the snowspeeder too but i didnt get it...Im tryin the Fuquay-Varina Walmart today ......still need a dooku :)

JetsAndHeels
04-25-2002, 04:24 PM
Fuquay-Varina has a Wal Mart? Wow. Last time I was in that place it only had a McDonalds and a Food Lion. Good luck.

NesteaFett
04-25-2002, 07:19 PM
I think I might check my hometown Wal-Mart in Washington. It's got everything there and no one in that town save me cares about Star Wars. We'll find that Bomber yet!

Jedibill
04-25-2002, 09:06 PM
Just came from wal-mart in lincolnton NC no dooku's but they do have 2 Tie Bomber's and 4 Snowspeeder's left i dont think there a 24hr store think they close at 12 i could be wrong.

JetsAndHeels
04-26-2002, 09:39 AM
Well I finally did find Luminara, Taun We, and the Royal Guard. Stopped by Wal Mart in Durham on the way home from work. Wow, they had a great display with lots of stuff. Picked up 2 Luminaras so I could open one. She is pretty sweet!!

NesteaFett
04-26-2002, 08:21 PM
Found the bomber and speeder today. Guess they finally decided to put them out! Anyway, decided I would put the Bomber on layaway and get my parents to shell out the dough for it. It's my birthday after all! Well, in two weeks.

JetsAndHeels
04-27-2002, 03:58 PM
Found a Jango Fett Kamino escape today at Wal Mart in Garner. That is no big deal, but this particular one had the Kamino background in the bubble. I bought it just because I havent seen one like it. Has anyone else seen a Jango with the background?

Jedibill
04-27-2002, 04:09 PM
Jango with BK here in Charlotte area easy too find ,I have 2 myself and one has a unpainted visor on it.

JetsAndHeels
04-27-2002, 04:22 PM
Thanks for the imput. I didnt imagine it would really be anything special, but I cant have enough Jangos!!

todds
04-28-2002, 12:17 PM
i have found all 16 figs with the background around raleigh. i have an extra dexster w/bg if anyone needs it

Daye Azur-Jamin
04-28-2002, 02:03 PM
see any dookus in raleigh??? i saw a buncha yodas taun wes and royal guards at Dunn ...weird i saw NO backgrounds in dunn but smithfield walmart has quite a few w/ backgrounds....i think the backgrounds look lame honestly

NesteaFett
04-29-2002, 09:02 AM
If you're looking for a Dooku, there's one in Washington, NC. I know it's a long drive, but I could pick up one to send to ya. Also, I've been reading about collector's clubs. Anyone interested in starting one?

todds
04-29-2002, 09:56 AM
Hey, there is some interest in starting a club. There are 3 or 4 of us on the rebelscum forums that are discussing this. We get together for lunch occasionally and have started talking about it. If nothing happens before the next one, I will let you guys know. We usually meet during the week at 12 at Chili's on Glenwood ave.

JetsAndHeels
04-29-2002, 10:21 AM
I say we do it. I know the people on here much better than the ones on the Rebelscum boards. I have posted on there a few times but never really felt like part of the group like I do here.
It would be great if we could get a group from here together to do something. I am willing to drive wherever we plan on meeting.

JetsAndHeels
04-29-2002, 10:23 AM
Just something to add to my last post: We could meet for lunch and could go see AOTC. What would be a better meeting for a SW club than to go see the movie? We could then go looking for figures or something. It would be a lot of fun. Just a thought.

todds
04-29-2002, 10:56 AM
i'm planning on going to the midnight opening of aotc. lunch that day would be good. or any other day for that matter.

JetsAndHeels
04-29-2002, 11:06 AM
I dont think I could do lunch on 5/16, but anytime next week or the week after would be great. Anyone interested?

NesteaFett
04-29-2002, 08:42 PM
Weekends would be best for me. I work full time during the week and live in Greenville. Still I'd be able to make the drive every once in a while. Maybe the weekend of the movie. I know I'm planning on seeing it again! Anyways, I know I'm the oddball living far from the Raliegh/Durham area.

NesteaFett
04-29-2002, 08:44 PM
Forgot to add something. I have the 15th and 16th off of work I believe, so anything's fine. Ok, let me know!

JetsAndHeels
04-30-2002, 08:52 AM
I am up for anything. I will be doing a midnight show on the 16th, then seeing it a couple more times that day. I think either the 15th or that weekend would be good for me.
I am sure we can work something out. It would be alot of fun!!

NesteaFett
05-01-2002, 02:40 PM
I remember when Episode 1 came out I went to the Midnight showing. I dressed up as Darth Maul. Good paint too. Anyways, the next day my parents let me skip school so a friend, my youth director at church, and myself just drove around town looking for toys. My youth director spent over a $100 and decorated his office. I had a ball. I think meeting the following Sat. to see the film, have lunch, and do some searching would be awesome. I'm game.

JetsAndHeels
05-01-2002, 03:00 PM
The following Saturday huh? Are you referring to May 18th or the 25th? The 25th would be better for me.

NesteaFett
05-01-2002, 04:18 PM
Either or, it doesn't matter. Anybody else interested. A posse of Star Wars fans. Hey Todds, what about the people of rebelscum. I know they meet during the week, but would they be interested in a weekend rendevouz?

todds
05-01-2002, 05:13 PM
yeah, i'm sure we could all meet on the weekend. we're going to have lunch one day next week in raleigh if anyone is interested.

JetsAndHeels
05-02-2002, 08:29 AM
NesteaFett, the 25th would be better for me. If it cant be worked out, thats fine.
Hey todds, where at in Raleigh? I dont know if I can make it or not, but it would be good to know just for reference.

todds
05-02-2002, 09:48 AM
we usually meet at chili's on glenwood around 12. i'll let you know a day for sure soon.

NesteaFett
05-02-2002, 06:51 PM
That's fine with me then. I'll see if I can't make some arrangements. I have a friend in Raleigh who works at the Sam Goody in Crabtree mall. I'll see if he's free. Todds, you in? Any others?

todds
05-02-2002, 06:55 PM
yeah, just let me know. we're prob going to meet tues for lunch. 12 at chili's

NesteaFett
05-02-2002, 06:56 PM
Was reading in the Hasbro Saga. Wonderboy says he's seen the Bespin Wav at a Target near LA. Keep a look out. This usually means we'll get them in a week or so. I'll give you heads up if I find anything.

JetsAndHeels
05-03-2002, 09:40 AM
I dont know if I can make it for Tuesday. I am moving stuff into my new apartment so that is taking up alot of my time. Hopefully we can all get together though. It would be alot of fun.

Daye Azur-Jamin
05-04-2002, 03:03 PM
well went to walmart in Smithfield. They had a bunch of snowspeeders and Tie Bombers. I went ahead and got em :) ...Still havent seen Dooku ..Looks like they re-stocked some stuff but they had everything but dooku...Anyone seen the bespin luke wave? its sposed to be out

JetsAndHeels
05-06-2002, 11:09 AM
The Wal Mart in Durham on Roxboro Road has about 4 Snowspeeders and 5 Tie Bombers if anyone needs one. This was at about 3pm yesterday, and all the pegs were entirely full of AOTC stuff. No one has touched any of it. No Dookus though.

Daye Azur-Jamin
05-06-2002, 02:13 PM
i went to the toy show this past sunday at the kerr scott building...they had some cool stuff...no dookus AHHHH!...I found a potf tatooine skiff and the tie interceptor...they had a buncha cool stuff..expensive tho

JetsAndHeels
05-06-2002, 03:21 PM
So are we planning to meet up the weekend of the movie? I think that would work better for me, and for NesteaFett too I think.
If not that weekend maybe the one after that perhaps.

Daye Azur-Jamin
05-06-2002, 05:02 PM
i wanna kno where or if i can get advance tickets to EP2

JetsAndHeels
05-06-2002, 07:57 PM
Try your closest theater. Isnt there one in Dunn?
I was able to get mine in Durham.

todds
05-06-2002, 08:48 PM
which theatre in durham?

JetsAndHeels
05-06-2002, 09:46 PM
The Wynnsong 15 off of the Martin Luther King Parkway. It is behind South Square Mall.

Daye Azur-Jamin
05-09-2002, 05:14 PM
hey i got some cool info the united artist theatre in Garner is now selling tickets to EP2 for the midnight showing...wooohooooo

Jedibill
05-09-2002, 11:18 PM
I went to Wal-mart tonite and got real lucky I found new wave I got Qui-Gon Jinn,Endor Rebel Solider w/gootee,Orn Free Taa and Count Dooku.crabed them off pallet and ran.

Daye Azur-Jamin
05-10-2002, 04:53 PM
hehe it was a goood day!

where: walmart DUNN
what: vader bespin duel
massiff
luke bespin duel w/bloody hand
orn free taa
jango final battle
qui gon
mace windu rescue
endor rebel soldier

wooooooohooooo

Jedibill
05-10-2002, 11:23 PM
yes also found the rest today also
Mace windu,Luke Bepin,Darth Vader,Jango Fett Final Battle.

Daye Azur-Jamin
05-11-2002, 01:20 PM
does your luke have the bloody rist jedibill? i heard thats a really rare find...mine does...there was only one luke at my walmart too
just got my dooku today too! hehe ebay...but o well

Jedibill
05-11-2002, 03:59 PM
its the bloody wrist .

Blimpyboy
05-12-2002, 12:18 PM
Jedibill, I hope you're not that guy I ran into last night at the Glenwood Walmart who lied to me about there being no more Bespin Lukes left.

Jedibill
05-12-2002, 01:18 PM
dont even know were glenwood is.

Blimpyboy
05-12-2002, 01:54 PM
Good to hear that. Glenwood Walmart got one case of Luke Bespin and this guy tells me all the figures were banged up. I said that's OK because I open them, but he nervously replied that there was only one of each left, so he said he was gonna get them. Then the cashier tells me that he bought all of the same figures, so I knew he was lying to me. What a loser!

Daye Azur-Jamin
05-12-2002, 02:10 PM
the dark side i sense in the walmart employees

NesteaFett
05-12-2002, 02:54 PM
I see we have someone else from Rebelscum. How's it going Blimpyboy. I've been slack on posting here. Been working me arse off at the bank. They had the new Collection 2 figures in at Wal-Mart Greenville. They sold out quickly though. Even Qui-Gon was snatched up. No sign of Bespin wav. Then again I've been slack. Hey, anybody know the closest Wal-Mart to Greenville that might have the figs? Ok, I'm out!

Jedibill
05-12-2002, 06:24 PM
I can believe that they were all banged up The wal-mart in Gastonia were all but destroyed,funny thing i was there the night before and seen cases of starwars figures on the pallets i noticed a few cases were already opened so i quickly checked them out finding the Qui-gon jinn wave and then i nocited a case that ended with the #16 i knew that could be a Dooku case it was on top and unopened knowing how UNHELPFUL wal-mart employees I was going too open it real quick and try not too get beat up by wal-mart thugs but then i decided too ask some lady standing there if it would be ok for me too see what was in that case and she told me that she needed too stock it first (I was thinking well stock it then but anyway)I said ohhh okkk a started too walk away but then she asked if i would be in the store awhile and i said no i had too leave work come early (it was 11pm i had too be at work at 5am)anyway she finaly opened it for me an there was 2 dooku's inside i took both one for me and my 9 year old nephew any let me get back too my point all those Star Wars cases looked in great shape too me all the figure in the opened cases were fine but the next day they were all Damaged so i think the Wal-Mart Employees sre doing just like some toysrus people do which I NO FOR FACT THEY DO.

todds
05-13-2002, 09:21 AM
Everyone got their midnight tickets?? I'm going to Raleigh Grand. I got the Orn Free Ta wave at Walmart in Cary on Friday. Someone got my a bloody stump Luke. Funny thing, everyone I've talked to has this one and no one has seen the plain one. hmmmm. Glenwood Walmart had 2 Qui-Gon's yesterday and some Royal Guards.

JetsAndHeels
05-13-2002, 06:01 PM
Todds,
I am waiting to go to the show later in the day. I moved from Roxboro and we have a new theater up there that is showing the movie. I am meeting some friends up there for a 5pm and 10pm show.
Wal-Mart on Roxboro Rd in Durham had Qui Gon, Orn Free Taa and Endor Soldier on Friday. I picked up the Qui Gon and Orn Free Taa but skipped on the Endor soldier. He looks too much like the Gi Joes I have.

NesteaFett
05-13-2002, 06:45 PM
No advanced tickets in Greenville. Tomorrow night I will partake in the ancient tradition of standing in line. So close are we! They said there wasn't a limit and wondered if this meant any ol' Jo could walk up, buy all the tickets and sell them at absurd prices. Aye! Anyways, what's the weekend look like guys? We still meeting, or is it next weekend?

JetsAndHeels
05-13-2002, 06:57 PM
It may have to be next weekend for me. Ive had something to come up that needs my attention. Perhaps next Friday or Saturday??

Daye Azur-Jamin
05-14-2002, 09:31 PM
well i have obtained a bootleg version of Episode II ....o my god this is the coolest film

JetsAndHeels
05-15-2002, 12:53 PM
Hey is anyone in NC going to a midnight show tonight? I am not, but I was just wondering if anyone was. Anyway I hope you all have a great time seeing the movie and I hope you all enjoy it.

Daye Azur-Jamin
05-15-2002, 02:09 PM
im goin to the garner united artist showing woooooooohooooo

todds
05-15-2002, 02:37 PM
Raleigh Grand at midnight tonight! woooot

JetsAndHeels
05-15-2002, 06:42 PM
Well I am going at midnight now too!! Got tickets to the carmike on atlantic ave here in Raleigh. Just walked up and got them, no problem. And that was just a few hours ago!! I am soooooo
excited!!

NesteaFett
05-17-2002, 08:49 PM
Ok, I've seen it! Twice! Midnight and Thursday night. After standing in line over night for tickets and being interviewed by all newspapers and TV stations in my area for my costume (It really rocked! I made front page with a big ol' mug! Not to mention I was interviewed and showed on every station!) I finally sat down to watch it. Oh, words can't describe the feeling I had. I still want to see it again. Anyways, anybody still finding Bespin? I haven't seen them yet in Greenville and was wondering if anyone wants to pick me up some. Let me know.

JetsAndHeels
05-21-2002, 04:32 PM
Found the 12 inch Jango at Big K Mart on Capital Blvd today. They had 2 and I got one, so the supplies are limited. TRU on Glenwood said they would be getting more in tomorrow, so that is about it for the 12 inch Jangos in Raleigh. There are plenty of 12 inch Maces at TRU though.

Jedibill
05-27-2002, 03:52 AM
found lots of Dooku's today at 2 Differant Toysrus in Charlotte well only found 2 at South Blvd TRU but the one on Independence Blvd TRU had atleast 15 or more as 5:15 sunday afternoon so there should still be plenty monday if anyone is still looking.also everwhere i go it seems the bespin Luke and vader are always damaged whats up with that?.

NesteaFett
06-04-2002, 06:53 PM
Just reviving this post. What's going on North Carolinians? Are we finding anything. I haven't. Keep and eye out and keep posting. We must stand together. Are we even still meeting sometime?

JetsAndHeels
06-04-2002, 07:25 PM
I havent found anything at all. The only thing around here is the usual pegwarmers. I have been hitting the stores often. Seems any new product that is coming in is being bought up. Very discouraging. Welcome to the collector's drought of 2002. Its going to be a long summer.

NesteaFett
06-06-2002, 06:40 PM
Well I told the North Carolinians at Rebelscum to watch there Kay-Bees. I went yesterday and found Obi-Wan Pilot, Endor Han, and Bespin Escape Chewie. All three are very nice figures. Still need Acklay, Deluxe Anakin, Nexu, Djas Puhr, and Palpatine to close out this month's purchases. Give me a heads up to any finds.

JetsAndHeels
06-07-2002, 12:31 AM
Hey, did they have several of these figures? I REALLY want an Obi Pilot figure. Havent seen any around here.

NesteaFett
06-07-2002, 10:57 PM
Two each of them at either Kay-bee. I picked up one. I'll ride by tomorrow and see if their is one left. If there is it's yours.

JetsAndHeels
06-09-2002, 02:57 PM
Thanks so much NesteaFett!! That would be great.

NesteaFett
06-10-2002, 06:13 PM
He's got a badly damaged box, but the figure seems good. Do you still want him? Or should I say do you open them? Let me know.

JetsAndHeels
06-10-2002, 11:26 PM
Is it the Obi pilot? I will still take him, and just open it. Would you like to do a trade or shall i just send you the cost of the figure.

Daye Azur-Jamin
06-11-2002, 11:37 AM
i saw a few endor rebel soldiers and orn free taa and qui-gons at walmart in dunn today incase you're still lookin for those

Daye Azur-Jamin
06-11-2002, 11:38 AM
massiff also

JetsAndHeels
06-11-2002, 03:38 PM
I found the Nexu and Deluxe Anakin today at the Wal Mart off Wake Forest Rd here in Raleigh. They also had a ton of Endor Soldiers, Orn Free Taa, Qui Gon's, and Massiffs. Sorry NesteaFett, all the Endor Soldiers had goatees; I checked for you since I read your post on Rebelscum.

NesteaFett
06-11-2002, 08:17 PM
Thanks for the look out Jango. I bought the Obi Pilot today for you. I'll just take some money. It was 4.99 plus just $3.00 for the shipping would be good. Send a check or money order to:

Nate Wittman
107 Bath Circle
Washington, NC 27889

PM your address to me and I'll send it either tomorrow or Thursday. Probably Thursday cuz I leave early from the bank that day.

Also, nothing new in G' Vegas (That's Greenville). Talked to the people in KB. After trying to get them to open accounts at my bank (If I sell the most accounts I get a $25 gift certificate to Toys R' Us) they told me that there was some boxes in the back. We'll see. I want that Acklay.

JetsAndHeels
06-12-2002, 03:27 PM
I mailed you a money order for $8 today NesteaFett. Be on the lookout for it soon. Thanks again for the figure.

JetsAndHeels
06-14-2002, 04:48 AM
Hi again everyone.
Just wanted to invite you all to a new site called www.coruscantonline.com.
The guy who put it together is from here in NC and he wanted to let you know about it.
Come on by and check it out.

NesteaFett
06-14-2002, 11:03 PM
Sent your fig yesterday. On a sidenote... I WANT MY ACKLAY!

Jedibill
06-22-2002, 11:12 PM
I found Acklay at wal-mart in Hickory NC today they had about 5 more still.

JetsAndHeels
06-22-2002, 11:31 PM
I havent seen the Acklay yet here in Raleigh yet. I imagine it wont be long before they start showing up.

NesteaFett
07-01-2002, 06:38 PM
If anyone finds this elusive Acklay please snag one for me. I've been waiting a long time and I'll be happy to take him off your hands.

Jedibill
07-03-2002, 03:45 PM
Ive been seeing Acklay's at most Wal-marts here in charlotte and gastonia so you should get real soon,you do have wal-mart near by i hope.

NesteaFett
07-03-2002, 07:46 PM
Yeah I'll keep checking. I have one where I live in Wal-Mart and one in Greenville. We just got the unleashed figures.

Daye Azur-Jamin
07-06-2002, 12:24 PM
hey theres a toy show at the kerr scott building today at the fairgrounds...found some cool stuff...chewbacca cloud city capture, obi-wan pilot, maul and fett unleashed...its today till 5 and tomorrow as well

JetsAndHeels
07-06-2002, 05:50 PM
I went to the toy show today. I bought one POTJ figure that I needed, but nothing else.
My patience paid off, because when I left there I went by TRU on Glenwood and found Han Solo. They also had 4 Obi Pilots and a few Bespin Vaders.

Jedibill
07-07-2002, 12:11 AM
I found Mace Windu with Red Battle droid at Targets, so if your looking for one keep eyes open.

NesteaFett
07-07-2002, 02:42 PM
Sorry you had to FIND the Han Solo. I still haven't been able to find the one I hid for you Fett96. Anyways, I spotted the Red Battle Droid sometime back. Already have a Mace though and I'm not much for buying variations. Still haven't seen the damned Acklay. Oh well. Waiting on the new wavs.

JetsAndHeels
07-11-2002, 07:46 PM
I appreciate you getting one for me, NesteaFett. I guess its ok that you cant find it now, since I dont need it. As far as the Acklay goes, a dealer at the show did have one, but I figured I would wait. Still havent seen it anywhere yet though. I may regret that I didnt buy it.

NesteaFett
07-15-2002, 05:25 PM
Well, found Ki-Adi and Teemto over at my Washington Wal-Mart. Keep your eyes out for them and Anakin and Darth Maul.

JetsAndHeels
07-15-2002, 07:30 PM
NesteaFett, you are very lucky when it comes to finding the new figures. It seems you always get them first on here. Perhaps I should move further down east!!

NesteaFett
07-16-2002, 08:03 PM
I just get gut feelings. Actually, I go to Wal-Mart, Toys R Us, Target, and occasionally Kay-Bee everyday on my lunch break aside from Sat. and Sun.. Usually, I find nothing, but sometimes I get lucky. Still haven't seen the Acklay. I guess some things will continue to alude me.

thespar
07-19-2002, 11:34 PM
still haven't seen ackaly down here near ft bragg. have see ki-adi and teemto no luck on qui-gin , chewie adn paplation.

thespar
07-21-2002, 11:46 PM
just find the 12 Janog Fett with firing Jetpack, and finally found qui-gin. chewie and paplation

NesteaFett
07-22-2002, 08:53 PM
Hey used to go to Cape Fear High School. That's in Stedman Thespar. Anyways, it seems my dreams have come true. Even though I'm not finding any of the brand new Star Wars figs, I have discovered all of the He-Man figures. The wait is over and my early childhood memories have come to life. Also, keep an eye out for the new Deluxe C-3PO and Yoda. It seems a damaged one was found in the Target on Capital. Got this info from Rebelscum NC Finder's Report. Check it out. I'm off.

JetsAndHeels
07-24-2002, 08:54 PM
NesteaFett, I also have found the new He-Man figures. I love these as well. I had them all as a child, yet they ended up either destroyed or in the garbage. Very sad. This however is my opportunity to get them again and even better with a modern look. I love these things. So far I have He-Man and Skeletor, and I plan on getting them all. Which ones do you have so far??

NesteaFett
07-25-2002, 07:29 PM
Well, right now I have He-Man, Skeletor, Man-At-Arms, and Stratos. I'm planning on picking up Beast-Man and Mer-Man next week when I get payed. Stratos is looking kinda rare around here so I snagged the last one at Toys R' Us. Not a bad figure. I love these things. Early childhood revisited. Hey Jango, keep a heads up I heard Capitol Target has some Acklays and the new deluxe sets if you're interested. I believe that is somewhat near you. I heard in on Rebelscum. Rock on everyone.

JetsAndHeels
07-27-2002, 12:03 AM
NesteaFett, I heard that also but when I went over there to Target, not a single Acklay to be found. I was very dissappointed.
They did have the deluxe C-3PO, but I didn't get it. I was just upset that I didn't get there in time for the Acklay.
Oh well, it will show up eventually. The hunt must go on.
In the meantime, I am really enjoying these new He-Man figures.
There are pictures of some of the upcoming figures on HeMan.org.

NesteaFett
07-29-2002, 06:24 PM
Hey Jango! Would you be so kind as to try and ship me a deluxe C-3PO if they are still there? Also, keep an eye out for Deluxe Yoda and the Darth Maul and Ani. Thanks!

NesteaFett
07-29-2002, 06:35 PM
Oh, yeah! I got in an accident Sat.. My car's totaled so I don't have the wheels to get around. Just thought I'd tell you in case you were all wondering why I'll ask for certain figures. I won't be able to do my runs for a while. The Estrella De Muerte (Star of Death aka The Death Star) will ride no more. It is indeed a sorrowful day. However, I did get my carbon freezing chamber in. Hey Jango! I stayed up till 2 am last night downloading old He-Man episodes on my friends comp. Brought back memories. Drove around town all day yesterday looking for the movie Masters of the Universe. It doesn't seem to exist. Best Buy said they'd get the DVD in on the 20th of August. I look forward to that date. Ok, I'm out.

Daye Azur-Jamin
07-30-2002, 12:17 AM
He Man rules

JetsAndHeels
07-30-2002, 03:03 PM
NesteaFett,
I am glad you were not hurt in your accident.
I have a deluxe C-3PO already and I will gladly send it to you. Just PM me your address again and I will get him ready to ship.

thespar
07-30-2002, 10:59 PM
sorry to hear about your accident nestea i think i can get a hold of motu on dvd down here in the walmarts get it tocuh if you what me to look for you in the next couple of weeks.

NesteaFett
07-31-2002, 06:47 PM
Thanks Thespar. I found someone with the VHS MOTU and that'll hold me for now. Anybody in the Raleigh/Durham that missed out on the Deluxe Yoda's might have another chance at Target off Capitol. Seems to be doing well lately. I don't know if they're there of course, but just relaying the message. I think they're finding the accesory sets, but I'm not really interested in those right now. I'd like to see them before I think of investing. Ok, good luck to you all.

thespar
08-02-2002, 11:31 PM
just saw the new action fleet made by mm.

thespar
08-04-2002, 11:20 PM
you guys i just found arkley down in my area

NesteaFett
08-06-2002, 06:47 PM
Thanks for the lookout Thespar. I don't know if they showed up here in Greeneville/Washington, but I have a friend sending me one.

thespar
08-11-2002, 11:26 PM
hi guys just found the yoda and c-3po dexule down here.

thespar
08-30-2002, 11:34 PM
just found the landspeeder and x-wing form tru

thespar
09-09-2002, 12:32 PM
guys i have seen the cantina sets as while as a couple of assocary packs

Daye Azur-Jamin
10-06-2002, 12:31 PM
yea i saw the cantina sets at walmart in Fayettville....pretty cool

thespar
10-12-2002, 11:27 PM
just saw the gun ship here i my neck of the woods.