PDA

View Full Version : Celebrate Star Wars at Melt this weekend-- in Cleveland, Ohio!!!

JEDIpartner
05-03-2012, 12:46 PM
MAY THE 4th STAR WARS WEEKEND SPECIALS AT MELT BAR & GRILLED! (http://meltbarandgrilled.com/2012/05/may-the-4th-star-wars-weekend-specials/)

I love this restaurant and my tenants work there, too!! Melt is such a fun and quirky little place. I was really tickled to see they are celebrating with us this weekend...

May the 4th be with you! This weekend in International Star Wars day and we are celebrating with Millennium Falcon Themed Sandwiches & Drinks, available Friday, May 4th and Saturday, May 5th! PLUS: Anyone dressed up as their favorite Star Wars character receives 20% off on Friday or Saturday at all Melt locations!!

SANDWICHES

The Wookiee Melt. Caramelized Banana, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, Sweet Cream Cheese, Crispy Battered to a golden Wookiee brown. Coated in rich chocolate and peanut butter cake batter and covered with toasted Coconut. Mixed Berry Preserves for dipping. No Slaw and Double Fries. It is a known fact that Wookiees no not like cabbage.

The Triple Deck Han Solo Burger. 2 – 8oz ground steak burgers, 3 slices of grilled bread, Russian Dressing, Fresh Lettuce, tomatoes and pickles, Double American Cheese

DRINKS

The Bounty Hunter. Cane Sugar, fresh lime juice and basil leaves crushed and shaken with ice, Bulliet Rye Bourbon and mixed berry preserves then topped with Champagne

The Mai TIE Fighter. Fresh lemons, oranges and lime juice crushed and shaken with Bacardi Rum, Amaretto, Triple Sec, Pineapple Juice and Meyers Dark Rum

Blue Milk Martini. Stolichnaya Vanilla, Malibu Rum, Coco Lopez and Blue Curacao all shaken with ice and sprinkled with toasted coconut

Darth Metalmute
05-03-2012, 10:03 PM
Sounds awesome. I haven't been to Melt in 4 years. Great place.

JimJamBonds
05-04-2012, 11:19 AM
The Wookie melt sounds just wrong! I'd happily down any of those drinks. :eagerness:

JEDIpartner
05-04-2012, 12:17 PM
The Wookie melt sounds just wrong! I'd happily down any of those drinks. :eagerness:

Minus the fries, it could be a fun dessert item!

I think I'm at least stopping in for a drink on Saturday afternoon.

JediTricks
05-04-2012, 04:52 PM
Spelled "Wookiee" wrong in the art, epic fail. :p

May the Trollth be with you! ;)