PDA

View Full Version : Was this figure ever made....

SithDroid
03-08-2002, 01:52 AM
the Mega Qui-Gon Jinn. I recall it being listed in SSG archive at one time, but is missing. Was this ever made? I have never seen one, so I'm going to say no, but I could be wrong. Whatever happened to these Episode I items as well,

12" Darth Sidious
12" Nute Gunray
Obi-Wan Trophy Edition w/ Gungan Sub MM
OO-M9 Trophy Edition w/ MM
Lott Dodd 3 3/4 inch

I assume most of them got cancelled.

Also what about,

Bespin Vader w/ deflector shot off of hand originally w/ CD
Luke Bespin originally scheduled w/ CD

Is there a section in SSG picture archive of an area for "unproduced/prototype figures?"

Dryanta
03-08-2002, 11:03 AM
I have never seen the Mega Qui gon.
The 12"ers you mentioned I have no idea.I have heard the Bespin Vader and Luke will be around sometime this year sans CD.
I think I heard this on these forums some where.
Wish I could be more help

Mandalorian Candidat
03-08-2002, 11:22 AM
Lott Dodd was never made, although it was reported on SSG as being part of the original wave of EP1 figures way back when. The Luke and Vader CD figures have been cancelled.

PloKoon2385
03-08-2002, 05:51 PM
I thought the Luke and Vader figures were put on hold. Weren't they? I also thought there was another Vader coming out this year, a Bespin Vader.

fourtwo
03-08-2002, 06:10 PM
i loved the oom-9 trophy idea.
i'm gonna buy the darth maul one when i find it online for cheap enough, i thought that was a neat idea.

LTBasker
03-08-2002, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by SithDroid
the Mega Qui-Gon Jinn. I recall it being listed in SSG archive at one time, but is missing. Was this ever made? I have never seen one, so I'm going to say no, but I could be wrong. Whatever happened to these Episode I items as well,

12" Darth Sidious
12" Nute Gunray
Obi-Wan Trophy Edition w/ Gungan Sub MM
OO-M9 Trophy Edition w/ MM
Lott Dodd 3 3/4 inch

I assume most of them got cancelled.

Also what about,

Bespin Vader w/ deflector shot off of hand originally w/ CD
Luke Bespin originally scheduled w/ CD

Is there a section in SSG picture archive of an area for "unproduced/prototype figures?"

The trophies, the 12", and the Qui-Gon figure were all canceled due to those lines doing so badly with the stuff before them. (One darth maul to ruin an entire line. :frus: )

According to news at RebelScum, the Bespin Vader and Luke will be released soon enough and so will the 3 3/4 Lott Dodd. (I think he's in there too.)

Hope that helps. :)

2-1B
03-08-2002, 08:34 PM
Lott Dodd would be neat :cool:

fourtwo,
is there a KayBee or ToyWorks store near you? Those Maul Trophy figs littered the stores around here, and I think they might still be available. I paid $5 after it was marked down from $12.

fourtwo
03-08-2002, 09:24 PM
we don't get cool toy stores up here in canada, so no they aren't :)

2-1B
03-08-2002, 09:27 PM
Hehehehe, I wouldn't call KayBee/ToyWorks "cool" :D

Good luck in your searches :)