PDA

View Full Version : Jedi Starfighter?

Jedi Drew
03-08-2002, 09:27 AM
Is this suppose to be released tomorrow (3/9) or on the 16th? I was at TRU in Parma, Oh. yesterday and had them run the SKU and it came up ACTIVE??? What does this mean, are they shipping them now. Same thing came up with the AT-ST SKU. The guy couldn't tell me when they would be in. Any help??????:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

JetsAndHeels
03-08-2002, 09:32 AM
Supposedly there is supposed to be a limited amount of them released tomorrow, but I dont think it will be enough to go around for everyone. Supposedly the TRU flagship store in NYC was supposed to get the bulk of them.
That is about all I know, but most of us probably wont be able to get them until next weekend.

JEDIpartner
03-08-2002, 09:35 AM
BUGGER! :frus:

Jedi Drew
03-08-2002, 09:50 AM
Well, I'll give TRU a shot tomorrow morning and see what's up. Hey, JEDIpartnr if I find them I'll grab you one O.K.?:crazed:

JEDIpartner
03-08-2002, 09:56 AM
I'm seriously thinking about heading out there myself. I'm definitely get up early to head to the gym so I may just head up there on the way.

This fighter has so much promise! It's got that whole "from the movie/from your own mind" kind of playability from what I've seen. The colours on this are great. I love the fact that features were not done sparingly. This rocks!!!

Dryanta
03-08-2002, 11:12 AM
I think I might take the ride tomorrow to tru too.
Could any one give me the SKU for the star fighter so I can check up here too?

JetsAndHeels
03-08-2002, 11:41 AM
I am definately going to check, but I will not go into TRU with the highest of hopes. I really like this ship and I cant wait to get the toy, but the worst case scenario if I dont get it tomorrow is I just wait to get it next weekend.
But you never know if you dont go tomorrow.

Jedi Drew
03-08-2002, 04:28 PM
The SKU is 525060-hopes this helps..Good Hunting....:)

pthfnder89
03-08-2002, 04:35 PM
It helps me a hell of a lot Drew. Thanks! I've been looking around for the SKU but I couldn't find it till now.

Dryanta
03-08-2002, 04:43 PM
Thanks Drew.I spoke to The Tru in Soutrh Portland and they have no Styar fighters at all(or AT-STs).Maybe Weds.If then they won't be on the shelves until Sat. morning.Hope it helps someone

Rollo Tomassi
03-11-2002, 01:29 AM
Why do people start new Jedi Starfighter threads when we have so many to choose from?