PDA

View Full Version : Super Accessorized Troop Assortment

Beast
03-08-2002, 04:17 PM
This news comes from rebelscum, and it sounds like it's pretty dang cool. Hopefully this doesn't turn out to be just another rumor that never happens. But we have seen the 2 Endor Rebel Soldiers at Toy Fair, so that does lend some credance. Not to mention the fact they have assortment numbers for them. Here is the word from Rebelscum.com:

You say you want troops? You say you want your troops to come with their own galactic armory? According to a close source, Hasbro plans on releasing a new 3.75 Figure and Accessory set assortment (Asst. 32532) this year. Here's the breakdown of the figures and their case assortment:

32533 Death Star Set with Trooper x 2
32534 Hoth Invasion with Rebel Soldier x 2
32537 Endor Patrol Set with Scout x 2
32538 Jedi Arena Set with Battle Droid x 2

The exact release date and pricepoint is still to be determined. We'll make sure to update you as we learn more!

Sounds sweet as hell, hopefully it comes true. Us Star Wars fans have been screaming for army builders for a while now. This will go a long way twords feeding that needs. Hopefully the trooper listed in the Death Star Set is a Death Star Trooper and not a Stormtrooper. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

PloKoon2385
03-08-2002, 04:44 PM
Umm..... Yaay! I am excited already. I just hope it isn't another phoney. Sigh... It sounds really cool. Does this mean that there will be two figs for the price of one, or will they cost more? Is this the replacement for Accessory Packs?

LTBasker
03-08-2002, 06:35 PM
It appears so, considering when the accessory packs were canceled a Stormtrooper, Endor and Hoth accessory pack were planned but it appears never even made it to prototype stage.

So now where's my Biker Scout pack, Snow Trooper pack, Naboo Guard pack, and Yavin pack? :D

Beast
03-08-2002, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by LTBasker
It appears so, considering when the accessory packs were canceled a Stormtrooper, Endor and Hoth accessory pack were planned but it appears never even made it to prototype stage. So now where's my Biker Scout pack, Snow Trooper pack, Naboo Guard pack, and Yavin pack? :D
Psst, the Endor Patrol Set with Scout is a resculpt Biker Scout with accessories, or thats what the lists are saying atleast. :D Hopefully the line is a hit and we can get a SnowTrooper pack, as well as a few others.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

LTBasker
03-08-2002, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by JarJarBinks

Psst, the Endor Patrol Set with Scout is a resculpt Biker Scout with accessories, or thats what the lists are saying atleast. :D Hopefully the line is a hit and we can get a SnowTrooper pack, as well as a few others.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Hopefully? It's an army-builder's dream! :)

I thought the Endor Pack would be the two Rebel Trooper seen at TF, oh well, I want more Biker Scouts! :cool: :happy:

2-1B
03-08-2002, 07:08 PM
I see they left TPM off the list, unless they are allowing the Battle Droids to cover AOTC and TPM as well . . .

What would be your first pick for a TPM builder set? I see LTBasker wants Naboo guards. What else might they do, other than Gungans?

LTBasker
03-08-2002, 07:18 PM
Well, theres podracers. They could come 2 pilots per set and have a bunch of tools.

sith_killer_99
03-08-2002, 07:36 PM
GUNGAN Warriors/Scouts!:D

LTBasker
03-08-2002, 10:12 PM
I hope along with AOTC Battle Droids they don't forget Clone Troopers and that certain alien race from TF w/ 2 variants on the aliens. :D