PDA

View Full Version : AOTC in Canada!

sith_killer_99
03-08-2002, 08:04 PM
Well, it is CONFIRMED! a certain rebel:Pirate: .com has the first scans of the Tri-Lingual AOTC figures, along with reciept!!! They are retailing for $11.99 CAD or $7.55 U.S.D!

So it seems that Hasbro has once again decided to grace our bretheren to the north.

Happy hunting guys. BTW, if anyone wants to grab an extra set for trade, I will have some great stuff in a week or two.;)

sith_killer_99
03-08-2002, 08:06 PM
Oops, I guess I should have specified, these are the PREVIEW figures only.

haggis
03-10-2002, 08:12 AM
Got all 4 figures at TRU yesterday. Paid the ungodly price of 11.99 + tax each but I had to have them. Must have put them out late in the day as I was there 15 minutes before close and there were at least 3 of each figure. Also, they weren't in the SW "section." They were on the wall with Spiderman, X-men and others. Happy Hunting!

IcebergSlim
03-11-2002, 09:29 PM
Does anybody have the directions to the Mississauga TRU coming from the Hamilton area?!?! I tried to go there tonight with the gf, but couldn't find the place. Help!!

Darkross
03-12-2002, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by IcebergSlim
Does anybody have the directions to the Mississauga TRU coming from the Hamilton area?!?! I tried to go there tonight with the gf, but couldn't find the place. Help!!

I'm from New Brunswick and I know that there is a Toys R Us on HuronOntario Drive (Street ???) It's Route 10 off of the 401 / 403. It's north of the 403 and south of the 401 exits if that makes any sense. If you are coming from Hamilton, you can take the 403 or the 401...either way look for the exit that is for HuronOntario and the Toys R Us on that road. If you get off 403 then turn up (LEFT) on HuronOntario, but if you get off the 401, turn down (RIGHT) on HuronOntario.

I was there a last summer, so I'm sorry if I can't remember the exact exit numbers etc...but I do know that it is on HuronOntario (Route 10) for sure!

IcebergSlim
03-12-2002, 05:02 PM
Thanks for the info...

I went there today, but they didn't have any AOTC stuff. Just old PotJ crap and the 25th Anniv. figs...

billfremore
03-13-2002, 10:05 AM
Anybody see the Jedi Starfighter?
I was lead to believe it was supposed to come out with the preview figures...

haggis
03-14-2002, 10:20 PM
The Jedi Starfighter should be showing up a couple of weeks from now even though it , too, is a 'preview' item. Hasbro probably doesn't want to spoil us all at once. However, 20+ items in April is ok!

billfremore
03-15-2002, 08:21 AM
Preview figures have shown up in one TRU here in Ottawa.

I managed to get a Clone trooper and R3-T7.
No Jango or Zam yet...

greedo
03-15-2002, 09:19 AM
I found the Lego Jedi Starfighter in Manitoba, but no ATOC sneak peak yet.

billfremore
03-19-2002, 06:58 PM
It's official.

All the preview figures have been sighted here in Ottawa.

Got me a Jango tonight, the set is of four is complete.

Now, just gotta find that Jedi Starfighter...

Darkross
03-20-2002, 07:12 AM
Haven't seen them here in New Brunswick yet...but I bought 2 R3T7's last weekend over at Wal-Mart in Maine for $6.44 each. They had tons of Jango, Clone Trooper, Zam, and R3T7's. In light of that...I decided to only get a couple of R3T7's. Nice droid and I love the "lightning" that he comes with. Hmmmm....that lightning would look nice on Jedi Luke (for Emperor's Wrath diorama!).

Bosskman
03-20-2002, 10:52 AM
I just found R3, Clonetrooper and Zam at TRU in Saint John NB. No Jango yet but he'll turn up. The Clonetrooper is pretty good (I got two), Zam's alright except for her pea-head and her V crotch, but I am blown away by R3-T7. Now here's a figure who, when I first saw pics on the net, I though was pretty crappy. Now that I have him I see how wrong I was. The detail on him is amazing!! the blue lightning stuff looks great on my FX R2 too!! I highly recommend R3-T7.

Bosskman
03-20-2002, 10:55 AM
I almost forgot, TRU in Saint John also had the Lego Jedi Starfighter. I don't collect the SW Legos but it was good to see some AOTC stuff around.