PDA

View Full Version : Rehashed Action Fleet

Sith Vicious
03-08-2002, 08:10 PM
Instead of just rereleasing X-Wing, Falcon, and Vader's TIE, why doesn't Hasbro rerelease the impossible to find final wave with the TIE Defender and E-Wing? They'd probabaly sell better than what they are going to release.

JediTricks
03-08-2002, 11:58 PM
Short version - These are 3 of the most recognizable vehicles in Star Wars, Hasbro wants to use this recognition to capture a whole new audience.

good shot jansen
03-09-2002, 09:20 AM
although i will give em a bit of credit for releasing the falcon. as indicated by jeddah's in the know pal, anything which came out from the summer of 97 onwards, was pretty much ignored rather quickly in order for galoob to gear up for episode I.

as the falcon fell into this catagory, it's nice that folks who never had a snowball's chance in baaldom, git a crack at owning their very own af falcon without havin' to pay throught the nose to git one.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
03-09-2002, 02:51 PM
Will the brand new AF Falcon pretty much be a carbon-copy of the one that Galoob released in '97 or will there be changes made to the design and such? Can't wait to get my grubby little hands on one right now.

Sith Vicious
03-10-2002, 09:45 AM
From the pictures, it looks like the design on the Falcon is pretty much the same, although the paint job is different. The original doesn't have the black scorch marks on it.