PDA

View Full Version : Last wave not at retail? (Several grains of salt required....)

El Chuxter
07-22-2012, 01:36 AM
Here's a bit of an odd question. I think it's bogus, but figured I'd throw it out to be confirmed or denied for certain.

I saw on Facebook that a friend of mine who's also a SW collector commented on a status from a page called "Star Wars The Vintage Collection." Their status reads as follows:

WTF?!?!!? Hasbro management need a kick in the head!!!! Khai

FROM FLYGUY.NET:
*IMPORTANT NEWS FOR VINTAGE COLLECTORS* Last wave of vintage will NOT be reaching USA/CAN/AUS retail At ALL! Only online stores will get stock. Only EUR will get limited retail stock. Last wave of Vintage drama as usual. Don't say we didn't warn you...
Several comments from people freaking out, and I had the momentary "Omigod! How will I get the last wave? Is there even anyone in that wave I need?" thoughts. I even checked the site they cited, which I'd never heard of before tonight but appears to be a SW collecting blog, and can't find this information there anywhere.

Like I said, looks to me to be 110% made up, but has anyone heard anything along these lines (preferably from a reputable source)?

Or should I break out PhotoShop, play around with some photos from earlier conventions, and claim to have bought some of the canceled G.I. Joe figures at Ross so I can make everyone rush out to look for figures that were never produced? :evil: (Just kidding.)

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-22-2012, 01:16 PM
I haven't seen anything to this effect - not even rumors - and I assume Hasbro would have mentioned this at SDCC if it were true. Since so many people have had difficulty finding this year's figures past the TPM wave, they've mostly ordered online anyway, and then when you factor in typical "last wave syndrome," people are probably more worried than ever about finding the final figures for this line. That said, the only two figures I don't want from the case are the repacked Aurra Sing and Mawhonic, so buying a case might not be the worst idea in the world for me.

That said, I haven't seen anything about these figures popping up on online stores for pre-order yet, so I guess anything's possible (however unlikely, to paraphrase Tagge :p ).

mtriv73
07-22-2012, 02:39 PM
I've seen one figure after the deleted scenes wave at retail so far this year, so not seeing them in stores would be nothing new. As bad as wave one and all of the repacks of wave 1 are backing up, I wouldn't be surprised if retailers were a little gunshy of ordering more Vintage figures.

OC47150
07-25-2012, 02:10 PM
After years of putting off the urge, I finally broke down and ordered a case of figures (wave 5) from Entertainment Earth. Got tired of finding nothing at the stores. I did the math, and after sales tax, gas, time, etc... the price of the case about equals out.

Now I can honestly say I have Darth Malgus in my collection. : )

I still love the hunt, going out on toy runs, but it just got frustrating finding the peg warmers or remains of the case.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-25-2012, 02:24 PM
The only other mention of this I've seen of this rumor is at JediTempleArchives.com, where they again just list it as a rumor. But the comments are full of people panicking and declaring their love of Star Wars to be dead. Hyperbolic much? If it were true - and there's still no inkling that it is - then this wouldn't be the first time this happened, with the final 2010 Legacy Collection becoming a TRU/online exclusive. If this is true, though, hopefully there will be enough for everyone.

bigbarada
07-25-2012, 06:16 PM
Sooo, which wave is this supposed to be? The Ep1 repacks from the DTF line wave? Whose all supposed to be in that wave?

I'm actually a little fuzzy on where we are supposed to be at in terms of what should be out now and what's coming up next. The Nikto/Tarkin wave is the one that should be in stores now and the next wave is the Weequay wave correct?

The last figure I really "need" to get this year is Weequay, so I'm not extremely worried about it. Although I would like to get ahold of Nein Nunb, Pruneface, Lumat and maybe the Royal Guard (the inclusion of the EU armor pieces might make this one a pass for me).

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-25-2012, 07:51 PM
Sooo, which wave is this supposed to be? The Ep1 repacks from the DTF line wave? Whose all supposed to be in that wave?
The current wave is the Tarkin wave:
97. Odd Ball (Clone Pilot)
98. Grand Moff Tarkin
99. Nikto Skiff Guard
100. Starkiller (Vader's Apprentice)
101. Shae Vizla (Old Republic Bounty Hunter)
This case is shipping with seven carry-forward figures - Darth Malgus, Luke Skywalker (Lightsaber Construction), ANH Darth Vader, Bom Vimdin, Luke Skywalker (Hoth Outfit), Barriss Offee, and Wedge Antilles.

The following wave is the "lost line look" wave:
108. Jar Jar Binks
109. Clone Trooper Lieutenant
110. Shock Trooper
111. Princess Leia (Bespin Outfit)
112. Sandtrooper
115. Darth Vader
These figures debuted in the SDCC Carbonite Chamber set. They are listed as in stock at online retailers, and only just started shipping from Entertainment Earth (not sure about other sites). The case features two of each figure - one on the standard Vintage Collection card, and another on the "lost line look" card.

The final wave of the Vintage Collection (and the subject of this thread) is as follows:
71. Mawhonic (Podracer Pilot) - Discover the Force repack
72. Naboo Pilot - Discover the Force repack
73. Aurra Sing - Discover the Force repack
74. Gungan Warrior - Discover the Force repack
102. Ahsoka
103. Obi-Wan Kenobi
104. Lumat
105. Emperor’s Royal Guard
106. Nien Nunb
107. Weequay
113. Republic Trooper (The Old Republic)
114. Orrimaarko (Prune Face)

Older information said that the final two waves would be coming in different case assortments, mixed up with several carry-forward figures - but the double-packed "lost line" wave figures were not on the list, so I'm thinking that the final wave, which just so happens to include 12 figures, will be packed one per case (though I don't think this has been confirmed).

Why would the inclusion of the EU armor on the Emperor's Royal Guard make you pass? I could see if you were a carded collector, perhaps, but you can just as easily ignore or toss that stuff if you open the figure.

bigbarada
07-25-2012, 11:06 PM
I totally forgot about the "lost line" wave. There are a few figures in that wave that I MIGHT pick up if I see them in a store, but I don't think I would order any of them through the mail.

Why would the inclusion of the EU armor on the Emperor's Royal Guard make you pass? I could see if you were a carded collector, perhaps, but you can just as easily ignore or toss that stuff if you open the figure.

There is so much wrong with the way the figure is made that I don't think I would want to buy any loose versions to display. The robe looks inferior to the vintage Kenner robe - strike one. The hand cannot hold the staff properly (which the POTF2 figure got right) - strike two. The figure is going to have an EU character's headsculpt under the helmet - that's three strikes against the loose figure.

Hasbro changed the cardback image - strike one against the carded figure. They put the stupid EU armor right up front in the bubble so it's impossible to ignore - strike two against the carded figure.

So, that's 3 strikes against the figure itself and 2 strikes against the packaging. When you add in the fact that I just don't care about the Emperor's Royal Guards anymore because I think they have been totally ruined by the EU, then you get an almost definite pass for me. I'm not going to totally rule out buying the figure, but it's going to have to really impress me when I see it in person before I decide to buy it.

If I never see one in the store, then the toy will not be added to my collection.

JEDIpartner
07-27-2012, 12:15 PM
After years of putting off the urge, I finally broke down and ordered a case of figures (wave 5) from Entertainment Earth. Got tired of finding nothing at the stores. I did the math, and after sales tax, gas, time, etc... the price of the case about equals out.

I still love the hunt, going out on toy runs, but it just got frustrating finding the peg warmers or remains of the case.

I've been pretty much an online case or partial case guy for the last year or so. It saddens me that I cannot find anything at retail, save for the DS wave, which they wouldn't let me buy 'cos it wasn't in the system 'cos they were "recalled", but I went back the next day and "tricked" them into selling them to me. Oh, and while we're on it, how is that "recalled" merchandise made it back out onto the salesfloor a mere 12 hours later?

But, yeah... the Target over by me has had the silver dot restock/on-order indicators on the tags since the end of March and they haven't gotten a single new thing in. How do I know this? There are no new pegwarmers to indicate any leave-behinds. I've been starting at the same Naboo Royal Guard since January. So sad...

I didn't get the Darth Malgus 'cos I just don't care about him, but I did want the Imperial Navy Commander, which I got from the UK for $16.99 shipped. It's kinda funny how I view that to be a bargain anymore.

OC47150
07-27-2012, 08:01 PM
I was fortunate enough to find the Imp Navy officer on the pegs like two months ago. I missed Malgus by a short time; he showed up on ebay from by zip code later that day.

El Chuxter
07-28-2012, 03:00 AM
I saw the INO once. I didn't realize people wanted him, though, and left him, thinking, "Damn, that means I missed something cool!"

He's the Death Star Trooper with a different name, right?

mtriv73
07-28-2012, 08:49 AM
I saw the INO once. I didn't realize people wanted him, though, and left him, thinking, "Damn, that means I missed something cool!"

And a new sculpt. Different enough to add some variety to a scene with thw older ones.

OC47150
07-28-2012, 10:01 AM

And a new sculpt. Different enough to add some variety to a scene with thw older ones.

The head sculpt and helmet are definitely different.

The previous DS trooper was one of my favorites from the 30th anniversary wave. Whenever I come across one, packaged or loose (just last weekend) I pick him up.

Some reviewers said the Vader in the wave 5 set is the best sculpt. I initially passed him up but now have him.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-28-2012, 07:33 PM
The Imperial Navy Commander is a 100% new sculpt, a fair bit shorter and better proportioned than the TAC/Saga Legends Death Star Trooper. I didn't think that one was that bad, but the new one looks significantly better when compared side by side. His shoulder logo is the AOTC Republic logo, not the proper Imperial logo, but otherwise it's pretty great. I saw him at a Target and a TRU, and got both of them.

mtriv73
08-01-2012, 01:41 PM
BBTS has this wave up for preorder with scheduled delivery in November. Just got mine ordered.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-01-2012, 06:10 PM
BBTS, Entertainment Earth, and Brian's Toys all mention how the wave is "limited distribution." Yakface mentioned that this meant it is definitely online-only (and Chicken Little - er, JediTempleArchives - reacted to the news with typical ridiculous hyperbole; that Paul guy needs to sit and take a deep breath more often), but I still haven't seen anything aside from a rumor on this one.

I can't recall a time when the final wave in a line wasn't underproduced, so I don't get why people would be freaking out, other than that they want more of the army builders (which I'm sure will see re-release anyway). People are just getting a heads-up for the first time. This is probably just to ensure that they don't hit right as the line is changing over to Legacy redux, and frankly, I'm looking forward to the line reset. Hopefully there isn't a street date this time - while I do love them, they end up clogging the pegs, and we really need to refresh after the last two years.

I need to figure out my CVI budget but I'll probably order this wave soon.

bigbarada
08-01-2012, 08:16 PM
I'll take my chances and just order the figures I want online; but not necessarily all at once. I've never had a good experience with pre-ordering.

I won't pay over $20 each for anyone in that wave except Weequay, however, and I'll only get one of him at that price. History has proven than prices level out and eventually start to go down over time, so I doubt the inflated prices will last longer than 2-3 years. After I get my hands on at least one Weequay, I can wait for the rest.

OC47150
08-02-2012, 08:30 AM
BBTS, Entertainment Earth, and Brian's Toys all mention how the wave is "limited distribution." Yakface mentioned that this meant it is definitely online-only (and Chicken Little - er, JediTempleArchives - reacted to the news with typical ridiculous hyperbole; that Paul guy needs to sit and take a deep breath more often), but I still haven't seen anything aside from a rumor on this one.

I can't recall a time when the final wave in a line wasn't underproduced, so I don't get why people would be freaking out, other than that they want more of the army builders (which I'm sure will see re-release anyway). People are just getting a heads-up for the first time. This is probably just to ensure that they don't hit right as the line is changing over to Legacy redux, and frankly, I'm looking forward to the line reset. Hopefully there isn't a street date this time - while I do love them, they end up clogging the pegs, and we really need to refresh after the last two years.

I need to figure out my CVI budget but I'll probably order this wave soon.

Impulsively, I pre-ordered the last vintage case from BBTS. I'll figure out how to pay for it in November.

Working on my C6 budget, too, JabbaJohn. Don't like the fact on some of the pre-order stuff that you have to pay up front, but it at least guarantees me some items.

tagmac
08-02-2012, 09:25 AM
After the hell we went through with Kebco years back (remember them - I was one of the lucky ones who managedto get through by phone and demand my money back), I'm wary about pre-ordering anything, unless it's through amazon.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-03-2012, 07:37 PM
Eh, I just ended up ordering from EE, as they won't charge until they ship, so I'll be fine. Since BBTS already pre-sold out, I don't want to get screwed on this wave.

The last time I ordered a case from them (or at all) was the elusive EU wave from 2007, which took an insanely long time to finally arrive, but included several figures that are still hard to obtain. Aside from that, and Hasbro canceling the Mando transport, I've always had positive experiences with EE, so I'm sure it'll be fine.

If anyone wants the Aurra Sing or Mawhonic figures (which I'm sure are the two that will be dumped the most), let me know.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-10-2012, 11:16 AM
Hasbro confirmed to Yakface (http://yakfaceforums.com/main/2012/08/10/hasbro-confirmes-final-tvc-wave-online-only/) that this wave is, indeed online only:

The last Vintage wave of 2012 will be released online only. The figures will be available on Amazon, Entertainment Earth, Big Bad Toy Store, Brian’s Toys, and other specialty shops. The figures are listed below.
Ahsoka
Obi-Wan (Clone Wars)
Naboo Pilot
Mawhonic
Aurra Sing
Lumat
Gungan Warrior
Nien Nunb
Royal Guard
Republic Trooper (The Old Republic)
Orrimaarko (Prune Face)

Oh well, better exclusive than cancelled. Amazon put up the figures individually for $12.99 each, so it may be good to check them out if you don't want the entire case. I may get at least one extra Royal Guard from them.

JediTricks
08-10-2012, 04:42 PM
I definitely didn't want that entire case, only figures I wanted were Royal Guard x2, Nien Nunb, and Weequay, so thankfully DarkKnight4516 was able to text me yesterday so that I could get my preorders in on Amazon. There's a limit of 2 per figure I guess, I ordered 1 Royal Guard alone and then 2 more in a batch and it shut down that batch until I set the Royal Guard to 1.

mtriv73
08-10-2012, 10:27 PM
Just ordered 2 royal guards, 2 republic troopers, asoka, and nien numb from amazon. I'm still keeping my case from bbts, but it's nice to know the openers and army builders are taken care of.

El Chuxter
08-10-2012, 11:14 PM
Hmmm, I guess some completely anonymous guy on FB who cited a site that doesn't mention what he was talking about had an inside view into Hasbro. Or was one hell of a lucky guesser. :evil:

Something about entire waves of figures for $13 and only available online, I just can't justify. I know that I would have no problem buying the figures at that price in person, and would be okay with one or two HTF figures at what is relatively a small markup, but this might be the point I bail. Oh, wait, there's an Ewok in there. I might have to get him. I guess I got Mawhonic and the Gungan already. I might pull the trigger on Nien Nunb as well. Kinda wish I had bought the Naboo Pilot on the cheaper 3D card, but I can pass on him, since he's just Ric Olie with a different head, and no head deserves to be on Ric Olie's body except Ric's own, because Ric will totally go postal and f*** that pretender up. Everything else is resculpts that don't scream, "Buy me for $13!!" or Clone Wars trash.

Man, I feel like I'm turning into a grumpy old man. Maybe I should write stories about the Tauntaunwampagungan Creature.

mtriv73
08-11-2012, 09:22 AM
Chux, if you want a naboo pilot on a cheap 3d card, my wm has several of them. Of course with shipping you won't be saving any money, but if it's the figure you're interested in I can hook you up.

Snowtrooper
08-12-2012, 11:44 AM
I ordered the case off of BBTS and got the extras of the wave that I wanted from Amazon.

figrin bran
08-15-2012, 02:00 AM
I didn't want the entire case so I went the Amazon route as well.

If the online retailers aren't getting these until mid to late November, there's no guarantee at all that this wave would see decent distribution at retail at that time of year. Still, it's not a development that bodes well for the future.

JediTricks
08-15-2012, 04:16 PM
The thing is though, if they hit stores in November for a Nov-Dec release window, they'd be a sure seller at brick & mortar, you can sell almost anything at that time of year on the toy aisle if it's part of a popular brand's mainstream expression.

bigbarada
08-16-2012, 01:23 AM
The thing is though, if they hit stores in November for a Nov-Dec release window, they'd be a sure seller at brick & mortar, you can sell almost anything at that time of year on the toy aisle if it's part of a popular brand's mainstream expression.

And whatever they can't sell before December 25th, gets wiped out during the after-Christmas clearance sales.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-16-2012, 11:54 AM
Still, it's not a development that bodes well for the future.
Last wave syndrome is nothing new, they're just actively making it available to collectors this time so as to hopefully avoid the scarcity of . . . well, every previous final wave.

I wrote it in another thread, but I hope that they use the fall/holiday rush (which might apply more to Clone Wars and Movie Heroes anyway) to push out older cases and finally meet demand on those instead of trying to shove another wave into the system. There's probably quite a bit of backlog still.

mtriv73
08-16-2012, 12:54 PM
Yeah, I'm hoping the Christmas rush will get some of the newer waves to the pegs by clearing out the old stuff that's been there all year. I hope to finally see an imperial navy commander in the wild as well as a few other figures I picked up online.

JediTricks
08-16-2012, 08:45 PM
And whatever they can't sell before December 25th, gets wiped out during the after-Christmas clearance sales.Yeah, I mean it's going to happen that way with or without the product, may as well get those sales going one way or another. Only reason I can see them not doing it is an inability to ensure November delivery to their brick & mortar types.

Last wave syndrome is nothing new, they're just actively making it available to collectors this time so as to hopefully avoid the scarcity of . . . well, every previous final wave.

I wrote it in another thread, but I hope that they use the fall/holiday rush (which might apply more to Clone Wars and Movie Heroes anyway) to push out older cases and finally meet demand on those instead of trying to shove another wave into the system. There's probably quite a bit of backlog still.They should have known better than to try this after the TLC wave had to be picked up by TRU, plus the timing on this sucks, should have held product back instead.

Yeah, I'm hoping the Christmas rush will get some of the newer waves to the pegs by clearing out the old stuff that's been there all year. I hope to finally see an imperial navy commander in the wild as well as a few other figures I picked up online.Totally.

El Chuxter
08-16-2012, 08:55 PM
Just a word of warning: If you respond to anyone with simply the word "Totally" again, I will start calling you Moon Unit.

It's meant as a compliment, because Moon Unit has awesome in her DNA. :D

TheDarthVader
08-18-2012, 11:02 AM
preordered erg, ewok, orrimarko, nien x2, and weequay

sebillba
10-20-2012, 09:53 AM
Received my wave 16 figures today (passed on TPM repacks and the EU clone) - unfortunately I have to wait till Christmas to see these, but it's nice to know they're in the house! Most excited for Nien Nunb, as the old POTF2 version looks terrible against the more recent Sullustans.

JEDIpartner
10-29-2012, 11:35 AM
The figures look really nice and I'm thrilled that my Obi-Wan is not cross-eyed like so many of the pieces I've seen photographed.

JediTricks
11-05-2012, 05:43 PM
Amazon sent me a notice on Saturday that my Obi-Wan CW from this wave was moved up to ship over a month earlier, shipping Nov 7th, but none of the others said that. Then Obi-Wan shipped yesterday, and this morning the others shipped. So weird. Unfortunately, here in CA the state now requires Amazon to charge sales tax, so they were each $14 and change which really stings.

Snowtrooper
11-05-2012, 11:35 PM
Amazon has sent me notices as well. These were the doubles that I wanted of the wave. I got my case from BBTS last week, so I guess I don't have to worry about acquiring this wave.

mtriv73
11-06-2012, 01:11 PM
Got my case from BBTS last Friday and all the doubles I ordered from Amazon are at my local post office and ready for delivery. As nice as that is, I still miss the thrill of turning the corner in the toy aisle and seeing something new for the first time. Hopefully Hasbro can get it's act together for next year.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-06-2012, 05:47 PM
The case arrived at my parents' house at some point this past week, and I'll be getting the figures for upcoming holidays. I'm looking forward to seeing them in person.

JediTricks
11-07-2012, 03:50 PM
Got Obi-Wan yesterday, the rest arrive later today.

TVC CW Obi-Wan is a decent figure, I'd like to have seen more range of movement on the elbows and hips and torso but it's not terrible there. The neck and head sculpt is way better than TVC CW Anakin; head sculpt and paint are pretty good and much better than that Anakin. Obi-Wan's got a very dark blue lightsaber blade, but a second hilt that plugs into his belt unlike CW Anakin where I think they just forgot, so in the accessories it's a push. The back of the kama (skirt) is way too short, that's the only real mistake I would point out here.

If I hadn't been getting Ahsoka, I wouldn't have gotten this figure or bought Anakin on shelves.

JediTricks
11-16-2012, 02:40 PM
Quick impressions:

Ahsoka - too tall for the character at the cartoon's age in this costume, face sculpt is a tad generic but there, obviously no longer the huge eyes of the cartoon. Deco is a tad bright bordering on garish, eyes are painted looking off to the right. Good articulation, good inclusion of shoto and full lightsaber in both hilt and lit forms, big feet.

Weequay - decent update, sculpt not as sharp as I was expecting though, and sculpted braids still limiting to head movement. Paint is good if a bit clean. Comes with gun but no holster. Only real letdowns are thick braids and shoulder armor sitting at high angle, both are minor, but figure feels a tad bland.

Nien Nunb - very short despite recent Chee claims otherwise I thought. Good sculpt overall. Mouth and lower face left unpainted (beyond weathering) which is lame. Has holster with small gun, but TINY hands that can't grip the pistol and barely the rifle.

Royal Guard - this figure is a let-down, I can't sugar-coat it. Cloak is too thick, too long, too poofy, all leading to a state of unwieldiness that dislodges the helmet at the fart of a housefly. Cloak is so large and difficult to work with that posing is all but impossible, and even just standing there the figure takes up a huge amount of space thanks to oversized cloak. Body underneath is meant to be Kir Kanos in training attire but with a long soft-goods lower skirt, but it's all red and looks quite generic and simple for it, and no armor doesn't jive with any prior Royal Guard look. Set comes with bladed weapon, training helmet and shoulder armor, but shoulder armor is way too big and generally just falls right off. Trying to revisit Crimson Empire: The Crucible in yet another figure was a mistake, this Royal Guard figure suffers for it. At least he has a biker scout pistol on a hip holster.

JediTricks
11-16-2012, 08:07 PM
Oh, and the Royal Guard is on a card with a different photo than the vintage original. Is that going to ruin it for those types of collectors?

LTBasker
11-17-2012, 01:12 AM
It's a minimal enough change that it doesn't bug me, although it's still disappointing that they did change it. At this point I'm much more disappointed to hear about the figure, I was hoping it would turn out better than I was expecting - I wasn't expecting much due to the soft goods. They were horrible on the ROTS Royal Guard variant and figured they'd be about the same here. Guess I'll pick up one carded for the collection and keep with the POTF2 Guards to display.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
12-29-2012, 10:44 AM
Do I hold out hope that the Quinlan Vos's that litter the pegs at my local Target since December of 2011 will be replenished soon enough with any wave replacement or do I just go online and order new figures?

Mr. JabbaJohnL
12-29-2012, 06:02 PM
I've been seeing the Dr. Evazan wave at several Walmarts and TRUs lately, so stuff is still making it out there. Hasbro will keep pushing the old stock out through next year, apparently extending The Vintage Collection's footprint at retail to do so (though there won't be any new figures, just re-shipped ones).

indyjones1981
01-12-2013, 09:59 PM
Does anyone know if & when the Endor AT-AT is coming out here in the US? I never saw it at TOY R US in the US during the 4th quarter in 2012 but I did score a Falcon in Vintage packaging for half price. I know the Endor AT-At was in Europe. If anyone know t's time table for release etc please post. Thanks.

JediTricks
01-13-2013, 04:33 PM
No word on the US release date yet. I think TRU simply realized they had too many exclusives on shelves at once and put that big piece off a few months, probably the next big buying season - May - but we'll know more in February at Toy Fair. Honestly, Hasbro should have held off on the Vintage Falcon instead of the AT-AT so that the AT-AT could have been out with the Speeder Bike set, the Ewoks set, and the K-mart AT-ST and its 2 corresponding figure sets.

Nice get on the Falcon at half price, how did that happen?

indyjones1981
01-13-2013, 11:54 PM
Thanks JT. Let me know if you hear of a release date on the Endor AT-AT even if you hear something before Toy Fair 2013. Back during the 2nd week of December for a day or 2 the Toy R US website had the Falcon 50% off. I saw the link on rebelscum.com and bought one. Free shipping and it was only $133 and some change with tax. Great deal couldn't pass it up.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
07-02-2013, 02:51 PM
Do I hold out hope that the Quinlan Vos's that litter the pegs at my local Target since December of 2011 will be replenished soon enough with any wave replacement or do I just go online and order new figures?

I wish I have new news to report but I don't.