PDA

View Full Version : UFO Road Trip!!!!

sith_killer_99
07-24-2012, 01:33 AM
That's right, I'm going on a UFO road trip!

Leaving from Fort Hood Texas up to Roswell, NM then over to Lake Havasu City, AZ to visit my dad. I plan on taking him up through Las Vegas and all the way to Rachel, NV where we plan to visit the Little A'Le'Inn.

Gonna make a long weekend of it, plan to take lots of pictures.

I'll let you all know if I see any unidentified flying objects.

TeeEye7
07-24-2012, 03:43 AM
I will be in Lost Wages on 7/31 and 8/1. I have to pass by Edwards Air Force base on the way. I've seen LOTS of UFOs there over the years.

Bel-Cam Jos
07-24-2012, 09:26 AM
For some strange reason, I don't seem to remember any of the UFOs I've seen. I mean, I've never seen a UFO at all. :alien:

I was in Roswell over a decade ago. I do remember that.

El Chuxter
07-24-2012, 10:03 AM
I was abducted by hostile aliens once.

They made me watch Spider-Man 3. It was brutal.

bigbarada
07-31-2012, 09:56 PM
I've heard more than one story of a UFO sighting on highway 54 going from El Paso, TX, up to Alamogordo, NM. I've never personally seen one on that highway myself, but my brother claims to have seen some weird lights zipping around there one night. However, it passes right in between White Sands Missile Range and the Ft. Bliss Military Reservation; so that could explain some of the sightings.

Anyways, I'd recommend traveling that highway at night, but make sure to take some bottled water with you. It's a looong stretch of empty desert that you definitely don't want to find yourself stranded in without any water. Especially not this time of year.

TeeEye7
08-01-2012, 06:42 PM
Just returned a short while ago from the Vegas trip and I'm disappointed that there was nothing exciting in the air other than a couple of F-16s.

bigbarada
08-01-2012, 08:20 PM
Just returned a short while ago from the Vegas trip and I'm disappointed that there was nothing exciting in the air other than a couple of F-16s.

We got psuedo-strafed by F-117 Stealth Fighters on highway 54 once (they just buzzed over us only a couple hundred feet off the ground), but that's about as exciting as it's been for me down there.

JEDIpartner
08-02-2012, 01:11 PM
I've seen a few UFOs over the years that were clearly not satellites, planes or choppers. Let us know if you spot anything SK99!