PDA

View Full Version : Hell On Wheels Season 2

Tycho
08-13-2012, 04:31 AM
Great season 2 premier tonight.

The girl beating the Indian war drum (the preacher's daughter...) - wow. Didn't expect that so soon but it doesn't surprise me. It's perfectly fit to my taste exposing the hypocrisy regarding adherence to religion and faith ...or wait? We're those two married last season? Legally married?

The Sweede as the creepy undertaker is perfect. I knew they'd find the right place for him.

His relationship to Durrant must be inspired by Odo's relationship to O'Brien on Deep Space Nine. The show's creators couldn't help themselves, huh?

But what is the creepy Sweede going to do with the dead prostitute's body? Well I guess we found out.

Meanwhile, Lilly continues to look sweet!

And Cullen and Elam are playing a very dangerous game.

OC47150
08-14-2012, 10:20 PM
The big burning question for me was, how much time has lapsed between the last season and now?

Lily is sweet. But her being in cohoots with Durant is puzzling. Is it an actual relationship or just business? Hmm.

OC47151
06-12-2016, 10:14 AM
The final seven eps are starting to air. Gonna miss this quality western when it's wrapped up.

I won't say anymore about the most recent ep until everyone's had a chance to watch.

Tycho
06-18-2016, 04:26 AM
I have loved to the show. I am recording the current episodes but waiting for my friend who does not have cable to watch them together since I don't have time to waste it twice.

Tycho
07-26-2016, 12:24 AM
The series finale was perfect

OC47151
07-26-2016, 05:18 PM
The more I think about it, the ending was satisfying.

Tycho
07-27-2016, 04:45 AM
If you compare it to the endings of a lot of other shows we loved it is way better.

Sons of Anarchy indeed ok

Breaking Bad had kind of a disappointment.

The Shield was mediocre.

Falling Skies fell short buy a lot.

Small bills payoff could have been better.

The Clone Wars needed more.

I think Dad was Woodstock short.

And I'm going to leave this voice to text messed I think I saw my phone creating because I bet it will be funny. I think you will get the gist of what I'm saying the.

OC47151
07-27-2016, 07:06 PM
You overlooked Justified, Tycho. We dug coal.

Initially, I had mixed opinions on the HOW finale. I didn't think Bohannon would go the Army route, not with his Confederate past. Throughout this season in particular, the pre-credit scenes depicted the future, and Bohannon's scene was on the California coast with the Mormon girl and son. But that wouldn't be. Going off to China did surprise me. Kinda expected him to keep with the railroad.

Liked how the show came full circle with Bohannon visiting the DC church where he shot the guy in pilot episode.

Tycho
07-29-2016, 03:46 AM
I agree with all myour clone said, not surprisingly. I did forget Justified and a great ending. I think it was a problem from my being left too long in my incubation chart