PDA

View Full Version : My one wish for AOTC.....

Bosskman
03-09-2002, 01:12 PM
As the time for AOTC draws near, my hopes are fueling that one certain miserable and highly over-rated "character" (if .5 of a seconds of screen time makes one a character) will not make any sort of appearance in the movie. In case you haven't guessed, I'm referring to that dirty rotten skank aurra sing. My flame of hatred for this foul creature has not been abated in all the years since my eyes first beheld that truly horrific sight and now AOTC approaches, with nary a mention, even in some of the more outlandish rumors (that fool supershadow excluded of course, Boba Fett a woman there buddy? thought so) of that fiend with her fetid orange jumpsuit. I hope that I'm right in that she has been relegated to EU and will never rear her ugly visage on film again. My greatest fear is that I'm wrong.

Beast
03-09-2002, 02:50 PM
Well, all things point to the fact she has some involvment in AOTC's. Though it doesn't sound like it will be to much, other then leading a portion of the plot along. I'm just glad they decided to create Zam Wesell to take the main female hunter role. She's a much better looking charecter that Aurra "Centobite" Sing.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Bosskman
03-09-2002, 02:56 PM
Zam Wessel looks cool so far and hopefully she'll be cool in the movie once we've all seen it. aurra sing just plain stinks. I hope she's not even mentioned in AOTC.

2-1B
03-09-2002, 05:02 PM
Binks, where might Sing be found in AOTC? As a background character again?

Awhile ago I read a rumour that she may have assassinated Shmi, leaving the Tuskens as scapegoats. But I've not heard anything lately . . .

Personally I don't care if she's in it or not. :)

LTBasker
03-09-2002, 05:09 PM
Gee BosskMan, don't sugarcoat it, let us know how you really feel. :p

I don't get what was/is so great about her, I wish they had left it as what it looked like when E1 first came out - Just a view of a dangerous alien watching the podrace. :happy:

Bosskman
03-09-2002, 06:32 PM
I don't know what people see/saw in her either. A while back there was a backlash at me when I started a thread called "I hate aurra sing". People began to attack me just for not liking the ugly, beastly, wench. I'm glad she doesn't seem to have the same following anymore. If she isn't in AOTC - and I hope she's not - then that should be another nail in her "popularity"'s coffin. Not that other characters haven't been overhyped (even Boba Fett) but sing absolutely, in this man's opinion, did not deserve a shread of it. Words can't express my hatred of aurra sing. I don't even know why I hate her so much, I just do.

Co Jo-Da
03-10-2002, 12:32 AM
Don't worry Bosskman, there is always Episode III... ;)