PDA

View Full Version : Survivor: Philippines

OC47150
09-19-2012, 08:25 AM
You take the good, you take the bad, and you get Survivor: Philippines!

http://www.zap2it.com/news/pictures/zap-survivor-philippines-meet-the-castaways-pictures,0,4602804.photogallery

Can't wait for tonight. I think it will be an interesting season, with Blair and the ball player. I'm surprised Michael Skupin hadn't been asked back before now.

OC47150
09-20-2012, 08:09 AM
Good start to the season so far. Really thought Russell would be the first to go, but Zane, your plan might've worked after the tribes merged. But at this early stage of the game, it was a game killer. You volunteered yourself up as the scapegoat, and your tribemates took you up on the offer. It would've been fun to watch you go further in the game, Zane.

Russell and Jonathan need to play a more low-key game. They already have targets on their backs, and Penner running around looking for the immunity idol like a chicken with its head cut off is not helping.

Took an immediate dislike to RC. Nice boobies, but not so nice personality. She's playing too hard too early in the game.

Lisa's playing for the right reason: for the adventure and experience.

DarthQuack
10-03-2012, 01:52 PM
Hey OC! :)

Ugh....Russell is just a train wreck so far...."I swear, I'm not trying to be a leader!!!"

I have Denise in a pick'em I signed up for again.....she looks to be in a good spot not ****ing anyone off and flying under the radar. I'm glad they kept "cookies" around a little longer. :semi-twins:

OC47150
10-03-2012, 02:42 PM
If I were one of the returnees, I'd try to play a low-profile game. Russell especially has a target on his back.

Now let's see if there's a blindside tonight!

OC47150
10-04-2012, 07:57 AM
My heart doesn't cry for Angie. She gave up; she just won't admit to it. I can't do it, and the cameras caught it. Russell may not be the strongest in some areas, but at least he tried.

It will be interesting to see what happens next week, if the tribe can survive with three.

DarthQuack
10-05-2012, 09:20 AM
Bye bye boobs. I'll miss thee Angie....Denise playing a great game so far, flying under the radar.

OC47150
10-11-2012, 10:37 AM
Talk about the bad luck. Matsing is down to two.

If they hadn't won, I would've liked to have seen Lisa's team lose just to see the throw-down at tribal between Abi and RC. That would've been epic.

I was joking with my mom (who I watch the show with every week; the wife doesn't care for Survivor) if Skupin would get injured this week. He almost fell during the challenge.

OC47150
10-22-2012, 02:39 PM
Gotta love a good blindside, and that was a great one on Dawson. Never saw that bus coming. And what was up with her copping a feel with Probst at the end?

OC47150
11-02-2012, 03:54 PM
So I'm channel-surfing at lunch and come across an ep of CSI. It's one where a body is found near Area 51. I notice that the cop looks a heckuva lot like Penner. I go to imdb.com to check and wouldn't you know it, he's an actor!

Katie was pretty useless around camp. Other than eye-candy, she won't be missed. Actually thought for a second that Penner might use the hidden immunity.

Haven't watched this week's ep yet.

Lord Malakite
11-03-2012, 02:59 AM
So I'm channel-surfing at lunch and come across an ep of CSI. It's one where a body is found near Area 51. I notice that the cop looks a heckuva lot like Penner. I go to imdb.com to check and wouldn't you know it, he's an actor!

Katie was pretty useless around camp. Other than eye-candy, she won't be missed. Actually thought for a second that Penner might use the hidden immunity.

Haven't watched this week's ep yet.
Speaking of Penner. I don't know if I've ever mentioned this in the past but this always comes to mind every season he has been on. The guy's voice sounds just like Alan Alda. I almost wish he'd do a Groucho impersonation during the immunity challenge.

OC47150
11-03-2012, 10:50 AM
Speaking of Penner. I don't know if I've ever mentioned this in the past but this always comes to mind every season he has been on. The guy's voice sounds just like Alan Alda. I almost wish he'd do a Groucho impersonation during the immunity challenge.

That voice and his profile is what caught my attention, Malakite. Both are distinct and unique. He was thinner then, too.

OC47150
11-04-2012, 07:01 PM
I shall miss RC and her assets. ; )

Her given name is Roberta.

Penner should be glad he played the immunity idol, too. Now let's see how long before someone else finds it.

OC47150
11-09-2012, 11:05 AM
Jeff was just a little bitter there at the end. Just a little.

I think Lisa better watch herself. She made a big play that didn't work. The target on her back just got a little bigger.

OC47150
11-15-2012, 09:01 AM
Abi's a vile, immature little girl. She has no shot of winning the money but it may be worthwhile to take her along to the finals 'cause she wouldn't get any votes!

Artis being blindsided was nice. He wasn't a big contender for the money, either.

OC47150
11-26-2012, 12:07 PM
I hope Abi is drilled about being the most annoying player ever during the reunion show. She's a dead-man walking, and she knows it.

OC47150
11-29-2012, 07:34 AM
Abi spared her departure by just one week. She's not physically capable of winning immunity challenges week after week.

Gonna miss the wisdom of Penner.

The one contestant to watch out for is Denise. She's a contender! I could easily see her winning, and it wouldn't bother me if she did.

OC47150
12-06-2012, 10:07 AM
Carter made a good case for himself to stay. He's played a good game, is better liked than Abi. That said, he was a big threat and could've easily win it all.

The sights are on Malcolm. Let's see if Lisa and the others pull the trigger next week.

OC47150
12-12-2012, 09:53 PM
Ding, dong, the clueless Witch is gone! Abi should've been gone weeks ago.

A likeable final four, IMO. In general, I thought the overall cast was good this season.

OC47150
12-18-2012, 07:28 PM
Completely surprised that Denise won. Not saying she didn't deserve it (going to every tribal council, which is a first, I believe) but from how the jury lobbed questions and nasty looks at her, I thought, nope Michael or Lisa has it in the bag.

I know he didn't like being blindsided, but getting rid of Malcolm was the right move. He would've won it all if he had made it to the final three.

I was hoping Lisa could've played the entire game without her TV past being revealed but bitter Penner spoiled that.

Overall, a good season. Told a friend that I'll have to Google next season's location just to see where it's at.

DarthQuack
12-29-2012, 12:18 AM
Ha! Sorry OC, haven't been on in a while...but I actually had Denise in a pool over at DVDTalk and ended up winning $45 amazon bucks! :)

I had actually missed the draft and got stuck with her for the last pick. Crazy!!

Skupin and Lisa never should have voted out Abi...Malcolm was right when he said that they handed Denise the million too.