PDA

View Full Version : Emperor's Royal Guards in TRAILER D?

jdmarlow
03-10-2002, 09:18 PM
Hello all,

I just made an interesting observation. During the beginning where Palpatine says "My negotiations will not fail" I see 2 Emperor's Royal Guards in the background during the shot of the jedi council members. Can anyone tell me what this is all about?

-JD

El Chuxter
03-10-2002, 09:44 PM
I'm not exactly an E2 expert yet (trying in vain to avoid major spoilers, though I'm beginning to cave in and look for the minor ones :D), but apparently (judging from the new Hasbro figure and the photos in the Insider a few months back), the Senate Guards have taken a new costume. Not sure if they're taken from the baddest of the Stormtroopers yet, since Stormtroopers (or Clonetroopers at any rate) seem to be a brand spankin' new phenomenon at this point.

Dar' Argol
03-10-2002, 10:33 PM
I don't think this will be concidered a spoiler since you saw the trailer but here's a pic of what you are talking about. If it is, please delete this post:)

sith_killer_99
03-10-2002, 10:42 PM
Ah!!!! Is that Luminara in the background? It sure looks like it!

BTW, EXCELLENT picture! VERY clear. How did you manage to get such a great shot?

MTFBWY

Beast
03-10-2002, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by sith_killer_99
BTW, EXCELLENT picture! VERY clear. How did you manage to get such a great shot?MTFBWY
It's one of the pictures from a group that popped up on-line a while back. They were took down soon after, but I have them all posted up in the following thread. http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4401 Enjoy!! :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

2-1B
03-10-2002, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by sith_killer_99

I believe it is Luminara, along with her padawan Barris Offee at her side. I definitely think it was a cool idea for The Approaching Storm (book) to co-star a "minor character" master/apprentice from AOTC. It's helping to flesh out the story a bit in my mind :)

evenflow
03-12-2002, 03:56 PM
Royal Guards rock. I can't wait to see them again. Hopefully this time around we will get to see them in action.