PDA

View Full Version : New He-Man

evenflow
08-27-2001, 10:28 AM
I have to say that I was looking at the pics from the up and coming He-man line, not the re-releases colletor editions. The newly scuplted line. They look awesome, incredible. I personally can't wait for these. I am running out of room in my house, and money. Star Wars and He-man will infest my house even further. I just wish we could get some new Thundercats line going, as well Indiana Jones.

JediTricks
08-28-2001, 10:27 AM
New Indy and new Thundercats, I wish! That really would be sweet, I can't tell ya how cool a super-articulated Lion-O would be. I hope you and I aren't the only ones hungering for those new figures.

I agree with you as well on the new He-Man figures, but I think I'm going to stick to just regular He-Man and Skeletor (and maybe the Deluxe Skeletor too, and some vehicles, and... ;)). I simply don't have the will to collect yet another cool line.

El Chuxter
08-29-2001, 02:31 PM
Who's included in this line?

GNT
08-30-2001, 04:18 AM
Where are the pictures of the new line?

evenflow
08-30-2001, 09:26 AM
http://www.he-man.org/

There you go. They look incredible. And yes I wil be dishing out the money for all these figures. :D

El Chuxter
08-30-2001, 01:28 PM
I never thought I'd say this, but even Trap-Jaw looks ultra-funky. I may have to adopt the Chinpokomon slogan for this line. ;)

El Chuxter
08-31-2001, 01:00 PM
As good as this line looks, I can think of four things that would make it better:

4. Cobra Khan
3. Hordak
2. Teela
And the number one thing to make this line look even cooler:
ORKO!!

Note: "Orko" should be shouted with the same overdramatic voice one uses to say the name, "Teek."

GNT
09-04-2001, 04:02 AM
Thanks for the link :)

evenflow
09-04-2001, 09:18 AM
No problem. I do have to say that I was wondering where Orko, Hordak, & Teela were, but I am assuming they will be in a later assortment.

bigbarada
09-07-2001, 10:39 PM
Kewl.

JT and evenflow, you're not the only ones who would like to see Thundercats reborn. Of course does anybody even own the liscense anymore? Although I never had any as a kid I'd love to see an updated version of Panthro and Tygra.

GNT
09-08-2001, 12:26 AM
Does anyone remember/know the name of a character in MOTU who had blood in his chest that moved up and down?

JediTricks
09-08-2001, 09:23 AM
Barada, I think LJN owned the rights to Thundercats when the company went belly-up, and the rights may have actually been auctioned off!

evenflow
09-08-2001, 10:09 AM
LJN had the rights, they also had the rights to Indiana Jones at one point, but who knows who has them now.

oh, and GNT the character you are looking for i believe is :

Mosquitor

bigbarada
09-08-2001, 09:58 PM
Barada, I think LJN owned the rights to Thundercats when the company went belly-up, and the rights may have actually been auctioned off!

Well, if the rights are still up for grabs then I think Mattel should buy them and release a Thundercats line compatable with their He-Man line.

However, if the success of He-Man's re-release doesn't motivate someone to consider a Thundercats revival, then chances are slim for the future.:(

Hey, evenflow, are we ever going to get a new Stinkor? One that smells even worse? What a great joke to play on your wife/girlfriend, stick on of these guys in her clothing drawer and wait for her to ask, "What stinks in here?":D

GNT
09-08-2001, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by evenflow
oh, and GNT the character you are looking for i believe is :

Mosquitor

Thanks,I'll take your word on it :) That was a cool figure in my opinion :)

evenflow
09-09-2001, 09:25 AM
Hey, no problem. Anything I can do to help another board member.

JediTricks
09-09-2001, 12:05 PM
All Mattel has to do is let McFarlane make and package a Stinkor figure, then it'll have that powerful eternal stench all McF's toys come with. ;)

Lobito
09-19-2001, 01:44 PM
Cool!! I still have the old MOTU figs. i missed a few to complete the collection, (i missed Mosquitor, thats why i didnt remember him) My favorites were Trap Jaw, Tri klops, Clawful, whiplash and Fisto. Terror claws Skeletor was awsome too!!

The new line looks AMAZING, when is this line coming out??

DarthQuack
02-04-2009, 08:24 AM
I never really enjoy this line. The new line looks great on the other hand.

Slicker
02-04-2009, 08:29 AM
And the Golden Shovel Award goes to...*drum roll* DARTH QUACK!!!

TheDarthVader
02-05-2009, 06:54 PM
He sure did dig deep for this one.