PDA

View Full Version : So has anyone found Bo Shek?

icatch9
03-11-2002, 02:48 PM
So has anyone found the Bo Shek wave yet at WM or TRU? I have found the Preview figs, but no Bo Shek wave. Is the street date the 16th like the preview figs were supposed to be or what? What is the story from the people who realy know (Sir Steves Guide Patrons).

JEDIpartner
03-11-2002, 03:10 PM
There have been NO figures from the Bo Shek wave as far as I can tell. It seems like the on-line vendors all have the inseide track on this one. I picked up the R4-M9 from one straight away. I am actaully waiting to see if the wave actually hits the stores before I buy the others. I heard the paint applications on these figures was absolutely embarassing. I really don't want to order a BoShek and find he's been painted by someone with a brush attached to their nose! :mad:

Starfig873
03-11-2002, 08:34 PM
Well, neither I nor my Oklahoma bretheren (sans those that online ordered :p) have found this wave yet. I wish it'd hurry up though :)

GeneralKenobi
03-12-2002, 02:44 AM
I found the preview set but I haven't seen the FX-7 or Bo Shek wave in Georgia...I guess I keep missing them.

Jargo
03-12-2002, 01:54 PM
Could they have been recalled due to bad quality? Everyone says that the paint jobs are poo so it could be that shipments were halted. Maybe Hasbro does have quality control after all.

Yeah I know I'm British and this is just found US section, but we haven't had them over here so i thought some cross referencing might be in order. If no-ones seen any then the recall idea isn't so far fetched....... :eek: Or maybe they're set for release on the 16th alongside the oficial release of the preview wave? Who knows??????????

JetsAndHeels
03-12-2002, 02:07 PM
Who knows. They might have recalled them, like Jargo mentioned.
Of course if they do that then they will be even more collectible because of their rarity.
Even if the paint jobs are poor on them, I will buy them if I am lucky enough to get them.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
03-12-2002, 05:58 PM
Add to the Bo Shek wave the AT-ST, Tie Bomber, and Snowspeeder. The release dates for these puppies keep on getting pushed back further and further. When the preview figures are released we better see these along with them. :Pirate:

Sidiously Darth
03-12-2002, 07:53 PM
Things have been pretty bare in the Central FL area, but the FX wave has come it, somewhat. Also, a friend found the AT-ST set as TRU today. But alas, no BoShek. That's why I ordered mine, received them and then promptly opened them. Rare or not, I could really care. They'll suffocate in those bubbles!:D :crazed: :stupid:

SithDroid
03-12-2002, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by JangoFett96
Who knows. They might have recalled them, like Jargo mentioned.
Of course if they do that then they will be even more collectible because of their rarity.
Even if the paint jobs are poor on them, I will buy them if I am lucky enough to get them.

I doubt they got recalled. Hasbro never recalled any of the paint variations of any previously released figure. They will sell whatever they make just to make money. They just haven't produced as many because of all the EP II stuff they are focusing on.

TravisN
03-14-2002, 11:15 AM
I just found the BoShek wave at my local Wal-Mart in Oklahoma City this morning.

Obi-Don
03-14-2002, 01:05 PM
I'm still looking around here with no luck so far. The only thing I have found were the preview figures. Who knows maybe I'll get lucky soon[not].

Casual George
03-14-2002, 04:02 PM
I ordered them from the fan club this morning. My local Wal-Mart only just got the Tessek Wave. Ketwol is still warming the pegs in great number. It's amazing, I got all the Preview figures last weekend but nobody has even seen the FX-7 wave or later.:mad:

KENNY GUIDO
03-14-2002, 04:27 PM
HERE ON LONG ISLAND, ALL YOU SEE IS THE FX-7 WAVE AND THE SNAGGLETOOTH WAVE! ATST WAS FOUND ON TUESDAY THOUGH.

xboywonder
03-14-2002, 04:41 PM
I found the BoShek wave here in Tulsa, Ok to day at Super Walmart for 6.44. They had three of each figure.

Here is a pic...

OxsLemure
03-16-2002, 08:49 AM
I found the R4-M9 and crew at wal amrt yesterday also $6.44. They had a full case. Also the preview figs last tuesday. I am surprised at my wal amrt they have been doing very well in getting every wave for a while now.
Hope you all find the shek wave soon..Chad
lemure77@yahoo.com

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
03-19-2002, 09:00 PM
I found the Bo Shek wave at a Wal-Mart in Western New
York state earlier today. There are now only 2 figures I need from the POTJ wave, a Dejarik Chewie and a Mas Amedda. Saw also a lot of EpII preview figs that have been there since Friday. Seems like they are warming the pegs already! :p Of course, all of the Jangos have been picked through. There are R3-T7s as far as the eye can see!

NesteaFett
03-19-2002, 10:20 PM
Just found Boshek wave today at Greenville Wal-Mart in NC. I really like the Boshek. Not a bad figure and the helmet fits perfectly. Also admire Teebo (Come on, he's an Ewok) and R4-M9

boss nass
03-20-2002, 07:45 PM
boshek wave found at walmart in danvers Mass:)