PDA

View Full Version : Jango's death seen in trailer?

SQueek
03-11-2002, 03:49 PM
you can see jango on the left and mace swinging his sabre on thr right getting ready to decapitate jango. so the rumors must be true

Co Jo-Da
03-11-2002, 04:08 PM
Hey SQeek, I too notice Jango on the far left of Mace but I think that is from the beginning of they're fight and not from Jango's death. From all the reports I've heard is that Jango and Mace will fight for a good amount of time, I love it and want more of it...

JEDIpartner
03-11-2002, 04:15 PM
Yes... they would certainly HAVE to be fighting for a while so they can justify that "Aaaauuuughhh!! I've sat on a tack!!!!" Mace Windu figure they've made. Oh, and he'd better be making that nasty face for more than 2 minutes for me to accept such a stupid piece of poop action figure! :rolleyes:

JetsAndHeels
03-11-2002, 04:17 PM
I am trying to ignore the fact that Jango will bite it.
Anyway, I agree JediPartnr, that Mace figure is a piece of crap!!

Jargo
03-11-2002, 07:07 PM
I can't understand why they didn't swap the heads. Put the head from the regular Mace onto the deluxe mace body and vice Versa. They'd look much better that way round. I might buy both if they hit clearance and do a custom job on them. :) I wouldn't say he was a piece of crap, just not the most exciting figure ever to grace existence....

Co Jo-Da
03-11-2002, 11:13 PM
One the things I liked best about Episode I was the toys, all the action figures were really cool. But the Attack of the Clones line has yet to blow me away with the cool action figure that I have to get, yeah the ships are cool but you got to have something cool to put in it...

2-1B
03-12-2002, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by JangoFett96
I am trying to ignore the fact that Jango will bite it.

You're not alone, some people have been doing that regarding Boba Fett for years ! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

;)

LTBasker
03-12-2002, 06:44 AM
I wonder if this means Lucas is gonna a special special edition where Luke fights Boba in a duel on a Skiff in ROTJ and then cut his head off instead of him falling into the sarlacc... :rolleyes:

There's gonna be alot of severed limbs in this movie, y'know? :cool:

Jek Porky 2002
03-12-2002, 06:50 AM
I must be the only person on these forums that likes this figure.

pthfnder89
03-12-2002, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by Jek Porky 2002
I must be the only person on these forums that likes this figure.

Nope, I do too Jek Porky. Although we definitely seem to be in the minority. I think he looks awesome, screaming face and all.

I do have to say though, Jargo had a really good point. That head WOULD look a lot better on the Deluxe Mace body. It suits fits a lot better with that stance. But I still love that figure.:)

Jedi Clint
03-12-2002, 02:45 PM
I like the figure also. It is among those that I am really looking forward to getting. I think a blank or stern expression on the face would have been more appealing, but the sculpt of the body on that mace is awesome IMO.

Jango still has his jetpack on in that scene, and before he loses his head, he loses that.

Co Jo-Da
03-13-2002, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by LTBasker
I wonder if this means Lucas is gonna a special special edition where Luke fights Boba in a duel on a Skiff in ROTJ and then cut his head off instead of him falling into the sarlacc... :rolleyes:

That would be really cool but I doubt that it would ever happen. Beside if Luke killed Boba instead of the him falling into the Sarlacc Pit, it would ruiun all those EU stories but it's not like Gl hadn't done that before...