PDA

View Full Version : Class II ROTS Jedi Starfighters

Mr. JabbaJohnL
05-23-2013, 12:22 PM
Rebelscum posted boxed images (http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/High_Resolution_Hasbro_2013_Series_1_Class_I_Vehic les_152067.asp) of Anakin and Obi-Wan's ROTS Jedi Starfighters, coming in the scaled-down Class II line. Both revealed at Toy Fair (where Obi-Wan's was shown on the floor but not mentioned in the presentation), it seems like these might be the only new Class II vehicles coming this year aside from the three that are already out there. The packaging in and of itself doesn't look too bad, but the fact that the ships are just Photoshopped versions of each other is a weird move that will make the items look too similar at first glance on the shelf.

The AOTC Jedi Starfighter from this line is one of the cheapest-feeling items this line has ever seen, but I'm interested in seeing how these starfighters - which are already pretty small, and the previous versions were a little too bulky anyway - translate to this line.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-19-2013, 12:42 PM
I got both ships this weekend, and they're pretty cool. The droids are smaller, and the ship is a few inches shorter than the 2005 version, but I like the lighter feel and slimmer look. Compared to the hollow-feeling AOTC Jedi Starfighter, these have more body to them. I'll have photos and reviews of these soon, and I think they're at least worth a glance.