PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother 2013

OC47151
06-19-2013, 12:01 PM
An interesting twist on the game!

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2013/06/big-brother-15-twist-3-people-will-be-nominated-for-eviction.html

It starts next week! Yea!!!!

OC47151
06-21-2013, 07:36 AM
And the cast!

http://www.zap2it.com/news/pictures/zap-big-brother-15-cast-meet-the-houseguests-20130620,0,263078.photogallery?index=1

One of the ladies is related to Rachel. A sister. Yes, sister.

OC47151
06-27-2013, 09:52 AM
It's gonna be an interesting summer!

Thought it was hilarious that some of the HGs didn't believe McCrae was a pizza delivery guy. He does have that eccentric computer software genius look about him.

And Jessie. I'd hate having the tagline of 'unemployed' all summer.

OC47151
07-03-2013, 07:34 PM
From what I've been reading on the net, there's been a lot of racist and homophobic comments being uttered in the house this summer...from the ladies!! Read just a bit ago that GinaMarie now has no job because of comments, and Aaryn the blonde hottie is saying a lot of stuff on the live feeds. She has an axe to grind with Elissa, former winner Rachel's sister. Elissa hasn't openly revealed her sisterly connection, but most of the HGs have figured it out. High and mighty Aaryn thinks Elissa is conniving because she hasn't revealed it. I call it game play.

It's an interesting mix of folks this year. David is definitely the dumb surfer dude. Andy is Modern Family's Mitchell's twin.

As always, there's been some HGs who've barely gotten any camera time.

Tonight's vote should be interesting.

OC47151
07-04-2013, 01:25 PM
Can't say I'm sorry to see David gone. He was a physical threat, but the guy's dumber than a box of rocks. Loved the stunned look on his face. He's probably already surfin' some tasty waves.

Loved the look on Aaryn's face at David's eviction even better! Being called the biggest b@#$% in the house! Wow!

The BBQ sauce into the jug may take some time. BB's done this type of challenge before but not this early in the season.

OC47151
07-08-2013, 11:59 AM
Glad CBS aired some of the racist comments Sunday nite. The court of public opinion will be rough on Aaryn when she's out of the house.

I'm doing this for David, I'm doing that for David. David was dumber than a box of rocks, sweetie. And you're not much smarter.

OC47151
07-12-2013, 09:47 AM
If we don't see a better blindside than last night's all summer, I'm good with that. Nick didn't see it. Gotta love the shocked looks on faces.

As for Aaryn being told of the racist comments she's been making, jus goes to show that she's immature, clueless, spoiled...(insert favorite or appropriate adjective) girl in America.

The Mom Squad. I like that.

OC47151
07-14-2013, 09:58 PM
I just want to fly to Hollywood, knock on the BB door and slap the crap out of Aaryn. Clueless little girl. Nuff said.

OC47151
07-24-2013, 01:28 PM
After so many seasons, I've finally caught some of the After Dark eps. Glad I never had to pay money for it. Still, interesting to watch. I've only watched after Thursday's live shows, so I wouldn't catch any spoilers.

Won't miss Jeremy. He claims not to be homophobic, racist or anything, but he sure is clueless and FOS.

OC47151
07-29-2013, 12:07 PM
Interesting weeks on BB. Aaryn is still an airhead, and I think a lot of the HGs will kiss her heiney to save themselves and then turn on her as soon as she's not in power.

Then again, at this stage of the game, you might want to keep her round to the end. No one likes her; she's the most despised blonde in America. That could help someone else's chances at the finale.

OC47151
08-07-2013, 07:31 AM
We're at the halfway mark of the summer, and it's been interesting. The male HGs are dwindling and picked off one by one, the female HGs are conniving. Howard wasn't the smartest player (what' with talking in riddles? You're not Yoda!) but he was a strong player.

Love how the America's Vote is screwing with their heads.

We're really needing a good old-fashioned endurance HOH. Not this piddily 1-hour HOH that GM won. A good one that lasts all night.

OC47151
08-09-2013, 08:48 AM
Not surprised to see Candice go but Judd was a surprise. Don't know if there's more to it that or what. I've been avoiding After Dark so I can be spoiler-free.

OC47151
08-16-2013, 09:35 AM
Nice to see Jessie stir the pot before going out the door.

Two women are running the house, but Helen could easily go this next week. If she and Elissa were smart, they'd pull in Spencer. As the season progresses, Amanda is becoming more unlikeable.

At this point, I can't say who deserves to win. Who's played the best game? Helen and Amanda but it's gonna be hard for them to get to the finals. Too many obstacles in the way.

OC47151
08-29-2013, 07:46 AM
Had family in town and didn't get a chance to watch Sunday's ep until yesterday.

I'm gonna miss Helen and her game play. She used her politicial consulting skills to their fullest extent by propping HGs up positively when they needed it the most, and manuevering to get the nominations in her favor. I hope she wins America's favorite HG, if that's an option this year.

Elissa made some bold moves. Too bad it didn't work out as intended. I think Andy's gone, but that's not too bad. He's a floater, afraid to make big moves.

Amanda's just plain nuts. She's been queen bee for so long and now she's not. My opinion of her has really changed.

These reality shows get real enjoyable at this stage. The so-called alliances start to turn on each other. At this stage, I'd prefer to see Elissa or Judd win it all. The remaining HGs have burned too many bridges and shown their true colors and really don't have a chance of winning. Spencer's a trooper: 6 times on the block and still in the house.

OC47151
09-04-2013, 07:37 AM
I'm glad Aaryn was evicted, and really glad the Cheninator threw the heavy questions at her.

Now that McCranda's on the block, it will be interesting to see if Amanda continues to dig herself a bigger hole. She can't keep playing (but will) the bad girl and victim cards. Cue the tears when she needs them. The act is up, kid. This is the best chance the house has of sending you home.

OC47151
09-05-2013, 07:13 AM
Looks like Amanda is going out the door, and I couldn't be happier. I really liked her at the beginning of the season, but she's turned into a really hateful/spiteful person. Her true colors? She plays the Jeckyl and Hyde card a lot. But GinaMarie was right in nominating her and McCrae at the same time.

OC47151
09-12-2013, 03:12 PM
Wasn't surprised to see Amanda or Elissa go last week. Amanda needed to go. Elissa might have lasted one more week before she was evicted.

And six women in the jury house! Talk about cat fights! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

The show's been fast-paced these last few eps. Judd gone, someone else going tonight and the final 3 announced. If he can survive, it wouldn't bother me to see McCrae win. Or Spencer. But Andy? No way. He doesn't deserve it.

OC47151
09-13-2013, 10:04 AM
McCrae is gone.

The jury house was catty! Amanda can't let it go, can she? Aaryn's apology was half-hearted. I think she realized how bad of a position she's placed herself in but it's only gonna get worse out in the real world.

OC47151
09-16-2013, 01:18 PM
Ah, the required look-back episode aired. Have to admit I really enjoyed the crying segment the most. Pretty funny.

Really want to see the jury tear into Andy.

OC47151
09-19-2013, 07:40 AM
Not thrilled the wishy-washy Andy won. But glad that the jury knew how he worked them over with various deals, etc...

Thought it was interesting that some of the HGs didn't have a chance to speak, or weren't allowed to speak. Would've liked to have heard surfer dude David say how he spent his summer. Tasty waves.

Another summer wasted.