PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone traded with J&M toys?

Stormtrooper J
03-11-2002, 07:07 PM
Hello, Just wondering if anyone has traded or currently working out a trade with J&M toys of Canada? I am currently working out a rather large trade and wanted to know if anyone has had dealings with them good,bad or indifferent. Thanks all Stormtrooper j Email ptl202001@yahoo.com

sith_killer_99
03-11-2002, 08:15 PM
I am currently working on a rather large trade with them. I have not sent anything out yet, nor have I delt with them before.

Jim
03-18-2002, 03:26 PM
I too am working on a trade with J&M Toys. Does anyone have any further information or feedback?

OxsLemure
03-20-2002, 12:02 PM
Hi all,
I too am working out a trade and sent today to J&M Toys. He has been very nice throughout the whole trade and i hope to be the first to put total positive feedback up here for him. takes a week for the stuff to get here tops as it is out of the usa..but worthwhile.
I believe in you J&M Toys..Looking forward to my 3 new Vintage figs on card:)
Chad
lemure77@yahoo.com

J_and_M_Toys
03-20-2002, 01:53 PM
Hi all, as I can see, many are concerned about my feedback . Well, I have no feedback online as I am new to trading via the internet . Although, here's a few notes that may ease fellow traders; first that you are dealing with an established collectables shop and that getting into online trading merely widens the possiblity of business . I have traded through the mail before, with collectors like yourselves, that I've come into contact over the years with via Toy Convetions . I've got close to a dozen packages on their ways to various collectors and should begin arriving soon . Thanks for your interest and trust in me, I wish good luck to all in completeling their collections . Happy trading, Jason @ J&M Toys

baby 01
03-21-2002, 06:25 PM
I too am getting ready to send a very large package to J&M. I'll be sure to post feed back when I have something to say, however OxsLemure is right he is very nice and patient.

bosskmr
04-12-2002, 06:37 PM
Where the HELL are my figures J & M :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I want an e-mail reply NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bosskmr
04-12-2002, 06:38 PM
Has anyone received there figures from this guy???????????????

sith_killer_99
04-12-2002, 06:52 PM
Not yet.

bosskmr
04-12-2002, 09:07 PM
Has he e-mailed you lately????

If so tell him he's got some ****ed off collectors over at sir steve's

Jim
04-15-2002, 01:41 PM
I haven't received mine, yet. It's been four weeks to the day. I haven't gotten a response to my most recent email either.

bosskmr
04-15-2002, 01:48 PM
That Mother F#$%er piece of S#$% scumbag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How much did you lose Jim?

The loss of figures was bad enough what really sucks is the $17 in shipping I lost!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

baby 01
04-15-2002, 04:36 PM
Yes, my icon is smiling, you want to know why? I just called Canada Post Corporation and it appears our "friend" J&M Toys has 10 days to contact me before they( the CPC) and the RCMP (police for all of us non Canadians) start legal action against him. I also found out that if Canada didn't file the proper paper work I'm also entitled my insurance if J&M Toys doesn't return my items.
So I have to thank this crap head for helping me to destoy what life he may have as well, giving me a little cash from the Post Office. Just a notice for you J&M I'll be sending you a mile like this one to your account at hotmail, (if you still have one) and notifing them of your actions.
Like I said 10 days to contact me, I'm laughing already.:evil:

And for everyone else here that he has done this too. Make sure to take every action available to you to take him down or get your items back.:crazed:

bosskmr
04-16-2002, 05:31 AM
Hey baby 1

Here's the address he that WHITE TRASH hot wheel collecting mother F#$%er gave me:

J&M Toys
43 - 5536 Vedder Rd
Sardis, BC
V2R 3X5 Canada

baby 01
04-16-2002, 06:43 AM
Bosskmr, that is the same address he sent to me and at least 3 others. With any luck he'll respond to us, rather than having the law envolved.

Could you just imagine the jail house talk-"I'm sitting here because I stole star wars toys over the internet" Yep, he'll get as? pounded.

OxsLemure
04-16-2002, 11:11 PM
I cannot believe this! I must get my money and such back for this and this person must be punished! I spent almost $25.00 jus to ship it out. Come on chad..I will toss in another figure..I really want to trade..grrrrrs. I will retract everythign if by some small mirical this guy should happen to not be at fualt and we all suddenly get our stuff..but his lack of checking this site and mailing anyone back is not a good sign!
&#*($&)*@*$&@)*&$#)*@&#)*@&#$)*&@$&)*@!!!!!!!
Chad

OxsLemure
04-16-2002, 11:27 PM
Oh..He told me a bit back his name is Jason Nells
Chad
Lemure77@yahoo.com

Stormtrooper J
04-16-2002, 11:37 PM
I also have not received my figs or replies to my last 2 emails. All my fellow traders from this thread(EXCEPT J&M) have been great about sharing info. I probally will never trade over the internet because of this Zero!!!! Which is unfortunate because of all the great people I have met. I too will be seeking legal action agaist J&M. TO Jason or J&M toys, As I informed previously, I am a police officer and I WILL make sure legal action is taken if I do not receive my Figure. I have access to many legal professionals in this country and Canada!!! J&M Do the right thing and send all of us our packages!!! Stormtrooper J P.S thank you to all the collectors that have been keeping me in the loop. I.E Baby01,SithKiller,JIM ,Jeff,and all you other great collectors.

baby 01
04-17-2002, 07:04 AM
I've been getting some mail on this with the same questions from everyone.

YOU MUST START YOUR OWN INVESTIGATION AT THE PO THAT YOU MAILED YOUR ITEMS FROM.

CALL INFORMATION TO GET THE LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY THAT COVERS THE AREA OF SARDIS B.C., I DON'T HAVE THE NUMBER AS THE USPS IS HANDLING MY INVESTIGATION BECAUSE I INSURED MY PACKAGE.

WITH STORMTROOPER J BEING A COP HE MAY BE ABLE TO GET INFO FASTER THAN MYSELF, SO TRY TO KEEP IN CONTACT WITH HIM AND ALL OTHERS.

MY PO SAID THAT ALL OF US MUST FILE BY OURSELVES, BECAUSE THE PO DOESN'T POLICE INTERNET, BUT THEY DO POLICE THE MAIL, SO WE ALL NEED TO WORK OUT OUR OWN WAYS OF DEALING WITH GETTING OUR THINGS BACK OR MONEY BACK.

LASTLY YOU CAN CHECK INTO SMALL CLAIMS COURT IN CANADA, IF A JUDGEMENT IS FILED AGAINST HIM IT WILL MESS UP HIS CREDIT.

THIS IS ALL THE INFO I'M ABLE TO PROVIDE AS THE P.O. WILL BE KEEPING ME OUT OF THE LOOP UNTIL THEY HAVE COMPLETED THE INVESTIGATION INTO INSURANCE AND MAIL FRAUD., BUT LET ME KNOW IF YOU ALL COME UP WITH MORE INFO

I'M NOT DONE DOING MY OWN SEARCHING.

Thanks,
Brandon/ baby01

bosskmr
04-17-2002, 07:20 AM
This guy got a lot of us:mad:

He must have done all these trades the same week.

Jim
04-17-2002, 09:31 AM
I'll be going to the Post Office to file my report today. If we all go after this guy, he's toast!

Hsolo
04-18-2002, 03:25 PM
I am too in this group that got stung. I want this guy. He had the nerve to send me an e-mail to see if I sent out cause he has not received.

OxsLemure
04-21-2002, 09:26 PM
Finling my form tomorrow. Let the wait begin. Well worth it if it stops someone else from getting hurt. My hopes to you all to get compensated in some way. And my your trading online not be stopped by this person. He would win completely then.
Good luck tomorrow night also. I hope you all get what you seek form the saga collection.
Chad

Jim
04-24-2002, 10:20 AM
I just got off the phone with the Canadian Mail Fraud unit. Each of us needs to contact these people at 1-888-495-8501 to file our complaint on the Canadian side. Going through the U.S. Postal Inspection Service is not enough, unless your package was insured.

Jim

Boba Fitt
05-18-2002, 10:35 AM
This prick is giving us Canadians a bad name. On behalf of the rest of the Canadian traders on this board and others, we apologize for the jerkoff at J&M Traders. There's no need of this guy either online or in real life. 'nuff said.