PDA

View Full Version : AT-ST in D.C. area

Major Karr
03-12-2002, 03:22 PM
Hey all, I just bought the last AT-St at the TRU in Alexandria VA. It was way on a bottom shelf that looked like it could have only held 3 boxes. It's out there, so good hunting.

DarkArtist
03-12-2002, 05:14 PM
Anyone who lives in Jersey be on the lookout, just found a couple of AT-ST's at the Toys R Us in East Brunswick. This set look awesome::crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :

Major Karr
03-13-2002, 09:09 PM
Another sighting, this time at the TRU in Gaithersburg, MD. They had 2 left at 7.30.

TheBigSloppy
03-13-2002, 11:40 PM
Major Karr,

I live in Southwest D.C.

You?

I am always trying to fill voids in my collection but I cannot find any area collector/hobby stores that sell SW figures (interested in POTF2). Any recommendations???

Have you been collecting long?

I have a perty extensive collection from POTF2 to current POTJ. Also have loose vintage figs from double telescoping Luke to Vinyl-caped Jawa. You name it, I pretty much have it, with the exception of a handful of toys.

Would you be willing to trade or sell? I can give you a list of what I need. It would be helpful if you had a list too.

Email me if you want: todd.lindeman@verizon.net

Talk to ya,

-t

TheBigSloppy
03-13-2002, 11:41 PM
BTW, Thanks for the heads-up on the AT-ST. Went this morning and got the last one! Awesome, but not too crazy about the Ewok. Teebo is way better.

-t