PDA

View Full Version : Figure list for the 23rd of April

xboywonder
03-12-2002, 05:39 PM
Jar Jar Binks can you post a list of figures and vehicles that will be out on the 23rd...

I assume that Jar Jar has this list, but if anyone else does please post.

Thanks.

Beast
03-12-2002, 05:45 PM
Here is the figure list, I am less sure about the vehicles list. Though I assume all but the Republic Gunship and the Arena Playset which do not come out until Fall, will be avaliable. Note that the number in brackets is the figure number, for my record keeping. There is a possibility that wave 2 of the Deluxe figures may hit that night as well, though I think they will be more likely around May 16th, because of Darth Tyranus. Also since they haven't shown up on Ebay much. I will list them anyway, just in case. :D

Collection 1 (Wave 1):
[01] Anakin Skywalker: Outland Peasant Disguise
[04] C-3PO: Protocal Droid
[13] Jango Fett: Kamino Escape
[05] Kit Fisto: Jedi Master
[03] Obi-Wan Kenobi: Coruscant Chase
[02] Padmé Amidala: Arena Escape
[14] R2-D2: Coruscant Sentry
[06] Super Battle Droid

Collection 2 (Wave 1):
[11] Battle Droid: Arena Battle
[07] Boba Fett: Kamino Escape
[09] Captain Typho: Padmé's Head of Security
[12] Plo Koon: Arena Battle
[10] Shaak Ti: Jedi Master
[08] Tusken Raider: Female w/ Child

Deluxe Figures (Wave 1):
[ ] Jango Fett (w/ Electronic Jetpack and Snap-on Armor)
[ ] Mace Windu (w/ Blast-Apart Battle Droid)

Deluxe Figures (Wave 2):
[ ] Darth Tyranus (w/ Lightsaber and Force Flip Base)
[ ] Obi-Wan Kenobi (w/ Lightsaber and Force Flip Base)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Jek Porky 2002
03-13-2002, 04:35 PM
Sounds about right to me!

2-1B
03-15-2002, 08:37 AM
Jar Jar, is that still the most current list? I think that out of your list I'm probably only going to pick up about a half dozen of them on April 23rd. :)

xboywonder
03-15-2002, 10:25 AM
I think I'm actually going to buy about 7 or 8 of those as well...
Oh Well... it's easier on the Wallet.

pthfnder89
03-15-2002, 12:20 PM
I'll probably buy all of them except the Deluxe Jango. I just don't really want that one.:p

It's funny but I'm really not looking forward to most of these. I'm really excited about some of the future figures that probably won't come out till this summer, like Luminari Undula, and *especially* that Nikto Jedi. I just think he looks awesome for some reason.

The only one I'm really excited about from the 23rd will be Kamino Jango. It has something to do with that grappling accessory. For some reason, string accessories are my favorite. I have no idea why:D:rolleyes:

Beast
03-15-2002, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by Caesar
Jar Jar, is that still the most current list? I think that out of your list I'm probably only going to pick up about a half dozen of them on April 23rd. :)
Most current I have, but Hasbro said that there may be a few more, depending on how quick they can get cases produced. So some of the figures coming out around May 16th may pop up as early as well, but it's highly unlikely since we havent seen any of those on Ebay yet.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Wolfwood319
03-15-2002, 03:06 PM
Its a good thing I only want 1 or 2 of the intially released figures, because I'm going to be broke after Acen this year. The figures that are coming out later this year are what I'm more interested in. These intial ones just don't do it for me.

2-1B
03-15-2002, 09:57 PM
pthfnder89, I am also excited to see a Luminara figure. She's cool in The Approaching Storm, and once I see the film I am certain she will be high on my most wanted figures list :)

jedibear
03-17-2002, 01:27 AM
...as well as Luminara. She gets a great intro (along with her padawan Barriss Offee) in "Apporaching Storm" and we get a glimpse of her in the latest trailer.

I'm also looking forward to the (don't everybody wince at once) the Representitive Binks figure.

Actually, it's kinda interesting that for me, most of the more interesting figures will be coming out in later waves (based on the toyfair pics anyway). More secondary characters like some senators, the Geonasians & (even though no images are up yet) Dexter Jexter & the Kamonians.

mark2d2
03-17-2002, 09:53 PM
I'm going to be very picky this time around. My Star Wars spending has long been proven to get out of hand.

Of the first wave, I'm only planning to get

C3P0
Female Tuskin
Jango Fett
Anakin (Farmer Disguise)
R2D2

Jedi Clint
03-21-2002, 03:02 AM
JJB,

Collection 1 (Wave 1):
[01] Anakin Skywalker: Outland Peasant Disguise
[04] C-3PO: Protocal Droid
[13] Jango Fett: Kamino Escape
[05] Kit Fisto: Jedi Master
[03] Obi-Wan Kenobi: Coruscant Chase
[02] Padmé Amidala: Arena Escape
[14] R2-D2: Coruscant Sentry
[06] Super Battle Droid

Collection 2 (Wave 1):
[11] Battle Droid: Arena Battle
[07] Boba Fett: Kamino Escape
[09] Captain Typho: Padmé's Head of Security
[12] Plo Koon: Arena Battle
[10] Shaak Ti: Jedi Master
[08] Tusken Raider: Female w/ Child

There are 14.

Deluxe Figures (Wave 1):
[ ] Jango Fett (w/ Electronic Jetpack and Snap-on Armor)
[ ] Mace Windu (w/ Blast-Apart Battle Droid)

Do those count as 3 of the 52 that are supposed to be coming out?

Deluxe Figures (Wave 2):
[ ] Darth Tyranus (w/ Lightsaber and Force Flip Base)
[ ] Obi-Wan Kenobi (w/ Lightsaber and Force Flip Base)

Do those count as 2 more?

These I will rank as D = Definitely M = Maybe. Let me know if you have a differing opinion.

D [ ] Anakin Skywalker (Hanger Duel)
D [ ] Chancellor Palpatine
D [ ] CloneTrooper Commander (Ambu Fett?) Wasn't this the one in a running pose with red markings?
M [ ] CloneTrooper (re-sculpt)
D [ ] Count Dooku
D [ ] Geonosian Warrior w/ Masiff
D [ ] Genosian w/ wings
D [ ] Jango Fett (Genosis Arena)
D [ ] Jar Jar Binks (Senator)
D [ ] Luminari Unduli (Jedi Master)
D [ ] Mace Windu (Arena)
D [ ] Nikto (Jedi Knight)
D [ ] Obi-Wan Kenobi (Pilot)
D [ ] Orn Fre Taa (Senator)
D [ ] Qui-Gon Jinn
D [ ] Red Senate Guard
D [ ] Saesee Tiin (Arena Battle)
D [ ] Yoda
D [ ] Zam Wesell (No Viel)

Classic:
D [ ] Chewbacca: Bespin Escape
D [ ] Darth Vader: Bespin Duel
D [ ] Djas Puhr
D [ ] Endor Rebel Soldier X2?
D [ ] Han Solo: Endor
D [ ] Luke Skywalker: Bespin

Those in the list below are educated guesses you made aren't they?

M 1. Lama Su
M 2. Taun We
D 3. Dexter Jettster
M 4. Padme Amidala: Pilot
M 5. R4-P17 (Obi-Wan's Starfighter Droid)
M 6. PK-4 Droid
D 7. Ephant Mon (If not Deluxe)
M 8. Watt Tamber
M 9. Senator Segat ("Supposedly" was shown at UK Toy Fair)

I count 19 in the first wave on April 23rd (14 basic and 5 deluxe) and 26 "D"'s for a total of 45.

Other's I have seen mentioned:

1 Ki Adi Mundi
2 Destroyer Droid (arena battle)
3 Another Jango
4 Rebel Officer
5/6 Teemto Pagalies with Scavenger Droid
7 Another Tusken Raider
8/9 C-3PO with Battle Droid
10/11 Storm Trooper 2 pack
12/13 Kitik Keed'lak and Greedo
14/15 Ponda Baba and Momaw Nadon
16 - 19 Nightclub Aliens2 pack x2

Add those to the 45 previously mentioned figures and we get 64 total. Add the 8 maybe's and we have 72.

Are there figures coming with vehicles like the Ewok on speeder bike in the AT-ST and Speederbike set? Oops that would make 73.

74 Luke with Land Speeder 25th anniversary
75 R2 with X-wing 25th anniversary
Plus don't one or two clone troopers come with the Republic gunship? 76..........77??????

I don't get a total of 52 here no matter how I cut it. Help me out.

Jargo
03-21-2002, 04:26 AM
stormtrooper 2-pack is actually a 4-pack.

you forgot

Death star trooper with accessoies
Scout trooper with accessories
Hoth rebel with accessories
Battle droid or jedi with accessories

these are rumoured to be coming out fairly soon according to the list posted at tradefederation.net and the interview with hasbro at rebelscum.

Also
Rebel fleet trooper head variant
Imperial oficer head variant
both supposedly coming out before the movie opens

I only just got out of bed so I can't do the math but thought I'd update you :) I'll let someoneelse work it out..... :zzz: zzzzzzz :D

JonoFett
03-21-2002, 04:38 PM
Do you suspect Jango#5 will be without armour, i.e. Tipoca City Apartment Jango ?:D

JonoFett
03-21-2002, 04:42 PM
Are we ever likely to see a new sculpt of Dr. Evazan? The news of a Ponda Baba 2-pack with Monmaw Nadon would have been the perfect opportunity to revisit that surgically deformed character.:( Oh well, can't win them all. Maybe next year.:)

Jargo
03-21-2002, 05:03 PM
I've been wondering about the cantine 2-packs too. the backdrop is some sort of sectional thing that links together apparently. I wonder will it be a crappy card insert or some sort of plastic molded thing?

The 2-packs were supposed to be 2-packs but from recent rumblings it appears that there's more than two 2-packs and the 2-packs are now 1-packs.... I'm very confused. I heard that it was Kitik Keed'kak and Greedo in one pack and Momaw nadon and Ponda Baba in the other. But now there's more figures added?

It would make sense to me to put Ponda baba and Dr. Evazan ina 2-pack together. Kitik Keed'kak would be great with a seated cantina band member (can't remember which one plays the bandfill thing) Greedo would be good with Myo the cyclops or one of those other 2 second wonders. Not another Han though.

Not that this is a wish list just a random muse. Also just wondering what to believe. hasbro are being tight lipped again about what's coming out when. It might be nice to get some idea so we can all budget for this heinous amount of product this year. Don't know about you lot but if I manage to buy half of it I'll end up in debt. God alone knows how anyone is supposed to buy it all like Hasbro urge us to "Collect them all!" yeah right....:rolleyes:

Nataku
03-21-2002, 05:04 PM
Hey All,

From the Official Site's Toy Fair Coverage:

"For 25 years, the 3 3/4" scale action figure has been an integral part of the Star Wars experience for kids and collectors alike. In 2002, Hasbro is releasing 52 basic figures split evenly over two categories known as "Collection 1" and "Collection 2". 26 of these figures will be available by the release of Episode II in theaters, refreshed with waves of new figures - including a few classic Star Wars characters - throughout the year. "

That means the 52 figure count does NOT include Deluxe figures, Accessory Set figures, Troop Builder Fan Club packs, etc.

After doing a little research over the past month at all the usual suspects (SirSteve, Rebelscum, Tradefed, etc), I've come up with this list of 52 BASIC collection 1 and collection 2 SW Saga Blue carded figures for 2002:

Anakin Skywalker (Outland Peasant Disguise)
Anakin Skywalker (Hangar Duel)
Battle Droid (Arena Battle)
Boba Fett (Kamino Escape)
C-3PO (Protocol Droid)
Captain Typho (Padme's Head of Security)
Chancellor Palpatine
Chewbacca (Bespin Capture)
Clonetrooper - RED
Count Dooku (Dark Lord)
Darth Maul (Number 256)
Darth Vader (Bespin Duel)
Destroyer Droid (Arena Battle)
Dexter Jettser (Coruscant Informant)
Djas Puhr (aka Cantina Alien)
Ephant Mon (Fans' Choice)
General Crix Madine (aka Rebel Officer)
Geonosian Warrior (w/wings)
Han Solo (Endor)
Jango Fett (Basic #4)
Jango Fett (Kamino Escape)
Jar Jar Binks (Gungan Senator)
Ki-Adi Mundi (Jedi Master)
Kit Fisto (Jedi Master)
Lama Su
Lott Dodd (Holograph)
Lott Dodd (Nemoidian Senator)
Luke Skywalker (Bespin Duel)
Luminara Unduli (Jedi Master)
Mace Windu (Geonosian Rescue)
Massif with Geonosian Warrior
Nikto (Jedi Knight)
Nute Gunray (Holograph)
Obi-Wan Kenobi (Coruscant Chase)
Obi-Wan Kenobi (w/Robe) (aka Pilot Obi-Wan)
Orn Free Ta
Padme Amidala (Arena Escape)
Padme Amidala (Naboo Pilot)
Plo Koon (Arena Battle)
Qui-Gon Jinn
R2-D2 (Courscant Sentry)
Royal Guard (Coruscant Security)
Saesee Tinn (Jedi Master)
Shaak Ti (Jedi Master)
Super Battle Droid
Taun We
Teemto Pagalies with Scavenger Droid (aka Pod Racer)
Tusken Raider (Desert Warrior)
Tusken Raider (Female with Tusken Child)
Watto (Junk Dealer)
Yoda (Jedi Master)
Zam Wesell (Bounty Hunter)

Tthe only ones that may be wrong (according to my info) are the Nemoidian Holograph figures (Lott and Nute), which may end up as a 2-pack someplace (Fan Club, etc).

Maybe they would be replaced by the much rumored but never confirmed Wat Tamblor and Poggle figures?

What do you think of the list?

Nataku

Fulit
03-23-2002, 10:02 PM
What vehicles will be out April 23rd? Will Anakin and Zam's Speeders or any Beasts be out then?

Jargo
03-23-2002, 10:42 PM
Slave-1, Coruscant hotrod, Zam Wessel's speeder, The Reek and the Acklay are all slated for a big April 23rd debut. :)

Fulit
03-23-2002, 11:06 PM
Thanks Emperor Jargo. This leads to another question though,....
How much are these 5 vehicle/beasts?

jedibear
03-24-2002, 12:45 AM
After reading on another site that either Kmart or KayBee may be getting both Slave One & the Jedi Starfighter with pack in figures (of Jango & Kenobi respectively), I may wait on the Slave One.

Already got the Jedi Starfighter...could be persuaded to get another if the figure is good & is actually made to fit in the fighter!

Now that it's looking like TRU won't be doing a midnight madness sale & none of my area WalMarts are open 24 hours anymore, I may hit WalMart at opening to get the figures (at least a buck cheaper than TRU will be if currnet POTJ prices are any indication!)

Have to hit TRU for the 12"ers though...I want that new Mace Windu! (Even though I'm extremely disappointed that the Jedi figures in the action collection are not coming with any cloaks....grrr...do I sense reissues in the future?) But that news is tempered by the thought that we may be seeing 12"er's of two more Jedi Council members...Plo Koon & Ki Adi Mundi (boy, are they gonna have to have that guy ducking in the box or WHAT!?!)
...spotted in same rebelscum report as the abovementioned ship exclusives...

Jargo
03-24-2002, 11:44 AM
I made an error. Slave-1 ships in may and the other two vehicles and the beasts ship in June apparently. Can't tell you much save for the online prices of toypalace Germany. who deal in US dollars and Euros. They have these prices listed:

Reek $25.89
Acklay $25.89
Slave-1 $51.87
Coruscant hotrod $25.89
Zam Wessel's speeder $25.89

Sorry for the confusion I was half asleep when I posted. I just read april on eveything else and assumed....... oops! My bad. hope this helps anyway. :) Although i read somewhere that the beasts at least would ship in April. This is getting confusing and cloudy. I sense the work of the hasbro Sith agents at work. Hard to see the Hasbro release date is.

Fulit
03-24-2002, 11:47 AM
$51.87 for the Slave 1? Does it get up and fly by itself? It better, for that much. What possible feature have they added that could be worth 50 bucks? Well, thanks again for the info, Jargo.

Jargo
03-24-2002, 11:56 AM
Hahahaha!:D Don't forget that these are import and export prices. you should see them for less than these prices. toypalace import from wherever and then sell back to you lot. That's why they list things slightly more expensive. Of course to me as a Brit, these prices are just about right. Our sales tax is 17.5% so we're used to high prices.

$51.87 does seem a wee bit high though. That's £36.32 to me. but with the play features on the vehicle it seems like a good price. Compared to the tiny little speeders at $25.89 or £18 to me. That seems a heck of a lot for a little speeder. Something isn't adding up right...

UPDATE: just checked the SSG price listings and this is what I found:

Republic attack gunship $39.99
Slave-1 $24.99
Coruscant hotrod speeder $10.99
Zam Wessel's speeder $10.99
Reek $14.99
Acklay $14.99

So you guys in the states definately get a much better deal then. Hmmmmmmm....... :rolleyes: