PDA

View Full Version : More Fabulous Pictures

Lord Tenebrous
03-13-2002, 11:53 AM
From http://medlem.tripodnet.nu/shshshsh/index-2.html

I zipped them all for your convinience. File is 509 KB.

Highlights are Yoda in battle, Yoda training kids ala Luke in ANH, and Shaak-Ti sitting on the Jedi Council in Yaddle's place.

Lord Tenebrous
03-13-2002, 11:59 AM
File too big. Split into two.

Lord Tenebrous
03-13-2002, 12:01 PM
Did I mention Padme's Tatooine middrift? :D

Pendo
03-13-2002, 12:15 PM
Nice pics, thanx Lord Tenebrous.

PENDO!

Jargo
03-13-2002, 01:01 PM
Are these the ones from the foreign site that TFN linked to? I just spent three hours trying to download them. I might have guessed that someone here would post them :rolleyes: Gorgeous pics especially of Yoda using the force and the baby Jedi using mini sabers. We are talking about the same pics aren't we?

Pendo
03-13-2002, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
We are talking about the same pics aren't we?

I hope so anyway, I spent about an hour trying to download them before giving up. I persumed they were.

Are they???

PENDO!

JEDIpartner
03-13-2002, 01:06 PM
Nat's looking very nice in some of those pics. Ewan... looking very handsome. Not quite sure about the CG Yoda with the "scrunchy face". It looks like his little repulsor chair ran his face into the wall. Cute ickle Jedi kiddies scene. :happy:

Jargo
03-13-2002, 01:11 PM
Yup, same pics. The foreign site took approx ten minutes per pic to download. This link above loaded in five and that's all of the pics...... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGHHH!!!!!!! :mad: Damn TFN!

I knew I should have waited and just come here for them. Now my partners giving me grief for using the internet during peak time and making a really expensive call when i could have wited until unmetered time and snaffled them in five. Life stinks sometimes.....

On the upside we get to see some cool new aliens :) check out pic 61. KEWL!!!!! :D :cool:

Jedi Clint
03-13-2002, 01:18 PM
I agree those aliens look neato! Are they Odi's (the pod racer from TPM) species?

DarthSeattle
03-13-2002, 01:23 PM
Emperor Jargo,

You are always mentioning your partner. Is your partner into Star Wars as much as you are?

Pendo
03-13-2002, 01:32 PM
Aren't there 65 pictures on the foreign site? The website and downloadable zip files from Lord Tenebrous only have about 20 pictures. What happened to the rest?

PENDO!

Lord Tenebrous
03-13-2002, 01:44 PM
I scanned Episode-X, and the growing directory can be found here:

http://medlem.tripodnet.nu/shshshsh/polish/

Jargo
03-13-2002, 01:47 PM
My partner tolerates star wars. I'm obsessed with it and would fill the house with my collection but my partner confines me to one room with it. So to get my own back I sleep in the star wars room alone. :) bliss! Actually my partner likes JarJarBinks and Ewoks. Also really got excited by the trailer so maybe there's a convert here...... :cool: My brother claims to think star wars is lame but has a thing about stormtroopers. Maybe there's a whole legion of closet star wars fans out there?

Pendo, I have all 65 pics. barring the george lucas ones which i can't understand anyone wanting, there's about 62. I'll zip 'em for ya if you want. LMK OK? :D BTW I'm over the water from you on the peninsula. Don't ask me why i should mentio that here but I noticed your liverpool location and..... I'll shut up now. :crazed:

JetsAndHeels
03-13-2002, 01:48 PM
Thanks alot Lord Tenenbrous.
Too bad Jango isnt in there....
These rock!!

Jargo
03-13-2002, 01:51 PM
But Jango is in there as is Slave-1. It would have been easier to do a JJB and just post the pics. :rolleyes:

here's the new aliens just to whet your whistle. ;)

Pendo
03-13-2002, 01:53 PM
I'll zip 'em for ya if you want.

Yes please Emperor Jargo.

[B]BTW I'm over the water from you on the peninsula. Don't ask me why i should mentio that here but I noticed your liverpool location and..... I'll shut up now.

And what...? :frus: LOL.

PENDO!

Jargo
03-13-2002, 02:03 PM
And no "and what...?" :crazed:

Okay, so these new pics confirm that yaddle is replaced by Shaak Ti and Yareal Poof is replaced by that other new Jedi with the long head Lambada spar or whoever it is :crazed: there's a crane shot of the jedi council chamber showing all the council seated and all are still in their places barring the two mentioned above.

Cool! :happy: :cool:

JEDIpartner
03-13-2002, 03:57 PM
No more Q-Tip head???!!!:eek:

Jargo
03-13-2002, 04:08 PM
Nope, no Poof in star wars..... :(

Co Jo-Da
03-13-2002, 04:17 PM
Hopefully he'll pop up in the Arena Battle...

2-1B
03-14-2002, 04:15 AM
Thanks for the jpegs Jargo, I was unable to find the pics :confused:

I see Oppo Rancisis (sp?) managed to slither his way back into a Council seat :)

Jargo
03-14-2002, 06:21 AM
If anyone wants the jpegs and is unable to download them I'll zip the ones we haven't already seen and post them here. in small easy to bite pieces of course.
The last few are the most interesting and I haven't posted them yet because I didn't feel it was the right thing to do. But if there is a real problem getting them I will. Let me know ok? :)