PDA

View Full Version : The Next Carded Figures

Jek Porky 2002
03-13-2002, 05:05 PM
When will we get to see the next lot of carded pictures fot stuff like Count Dooku and Yoda?

Dryanta
03-13-2002, 08:22 PM
I have heard between the 23rd of April and May 16th.
I don't think they have aa "street" date like the SPs and the 4/23 toys.But I could be wrong about that.
Some one here will set us straight I'm sure

Jargo
03-13-2002, 08:43 PM
According to the interview that Philip Wise held with a Hasbro rep just recently, hasbro are attempting to get as many figures as possible onto the streets for May 16th. There will only be roughly 14 figures released on April 23rd. Which means that we should be looking to see pictures of the next lot from the middle of April onwards probably. Apparently it all depends on how fast the factories can churn the stuff out. Simple as that. Of course then there's the sneaked out the back door EBAY auctions and wotnot so maybe we'll start to see stuff as it comes off the factory conveyor belts. ;)

pthfnder89
03-14-2002, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
There will only be roughly 14 figures released on April 23rd.

Does that include the Deluxes?

Jargo
03-14-2002, 06:28 AM
I don't think so. I think it refers to the basic figures. But the quote did say roughly 14 not exactly 14. So count at least two deluxe on top of that probably Jango and Mace. :) But don't quote me cuz y'know what hasbro's like for changing their minds at the last minute about things.

LTBasker
03-14-2002, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by JarJarBinks
Collection 1 (Wave 1):
[01] Anakin Skywalker: Outland Peasant Disguise
[04] C-3PO: Protocal Droid
[13] Jango Fett: Kamino Escape
[05] Kit Fisto: Jedi Master
[03] Obi-Wan Kenobi: Coruscant Chase
[02] Padmé Amidala: Arena Escape
[14] R2-D2: Coruscant Sentry
[06] Super Battle Droid

Collection 2 (Wave 1):
[11] Battle Droid: Arena Battle
[07] Boba Fett: Kamino Escape
[09] Captain Typho: Padmé's Head of Security
[12] Plo Koon: Arena Battle
[10] Shaak Ti: Jedi Master
[08] Tusken Raider: Female w/ Child

Deluxe Figures (Wave 1):
[ ] Jango Fett (w/ Electronic Jetpack and Snap-on Armor)
[ ] Mace Windu (w/ Blast-Apart Battle Droid)

Deluxe Figures (Wave 2):
[ ] Darth Tyranus (w/ Lightsaber and Force Flip Base)
[ ] Obi-Wan Kenobi (w/ Lightsaber and Force Flip Base)

Please not however that Tyranus and Obi-Wan may or may not be released on the 23rd, there is no word on it as of yet but it is expected that the two may wait and make an appearance in the May releases.

14 reg. figures
2 Deluxe figures
4 preview figures
= 20 Figures over 2 months with more to come later. :cool: :happy:

mylow thehutt
03-14-2002, 10:35 AM
:( WE most likely won't get delux yoda till the moive realse since the lightsaber and all.

Jayspawn
03-14-2002, 11:16 AM
Mylow is probably right. Remember we didn't get Episode I Yoda until the movie came out. Anyway, Whenever they come out is fine. I'll be busy getting the other figures in the mean time.

evenflow
03-14-2002, 12:09 PM
I can't wait for the midnight sale, but i do hope we get some pics of new stuff. I can't wait to see Yoda w/ his saber.

Tycho
03-14-2002, 05:53 PM
Fortunately, there is only 1 real army builder amongst all of them to run us up a fortune at the cash register: the Super BattleDroid.

I have tons, maybe 30 extra regular BattleDroids from Episode One that I picked up cheap a while back, and I do think the blaster effects will fit on their old guns, if you want to borrow them from newer figures. Yes they will - just checked that!

Sweet. It's too bad that these effects won't fit on Stormtrooper blasters or DL-44's, or my older Classic figures would be having some fun!

Anyway, Jango Fett's blaster effects will fit on the E1 Battle Droid's blaster rifle, and if you don't plan on using all your figures in battle scenes, your E2 figures can loan these nifty effects to some of their veteran friends.