PDA

View Full Version : Do The SP's Count

Jek Porky 2002
03-13-2002, 06:24 PM
Do the Attack Of The Clones Sneak Prviews count as actual figures. It's actaully hard for me to explain this, when we get to the 400th figure, when they make the lists of all the figures in order of release, will the Attack Of The Clones Sneak Preview figures be included?

mark2d2
03-13-2002, 07:14 PM
I have absolutely no authority on this subject, but I can't see why not? The are figures. And as the "bridge" they are a very important part of the line. If Hasbro fails to include them, it would be a great oversite on their part. Besides, I'm sure they're just as eager to get to the 400th figure as we are. Perhaps more so.

Beast
03-13-2002, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Jek Porky 2002
Do the Attack Of The Clones Sneak Prviews count as actual figures. It's actaully hard for me to explain this, when we get to the 400th figure, when they make the lists of all the figures in order of release, will the Attack Of The Clones Sneak Preview figures be included?
If you mean, do they count twords the "52" carded figures avaliable this year, no they don't. The 52 number counts only basic figures in the new Saga packaging, everything that came before isn't included. :) That's why the figures start out numbered from #1 on Anakin Skywalker: Outland Peasent Disguise.

If you mean just in a numbering sequence, yes...they are not pack-in figures or exclusives so they will count twords the total number. Frankly if Hasbro counted properly we are really really close to or over 500 figures already. But they don't count anything but basic carded figures, and they missed some of those even, when they totaled them up.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

fourtwo
03-13-2002, 10:09 PM
i never even thought about that. good question indeed. i wonder if we'll be at 500 by the end of next year

yaddle yodas love pu
03-14-2002, 09:46 AM
I have them and they are indeed star wars action figures, suitable for playing with, collecting and displaying with all of my other star wars figures, and would certainly feel a sense of loss to my Star wars figure collection if I did not have them. I certainly "count" them as star wars figures. As for whether they are "counted" to add up to some artificaly memorial countdown to 400 or 500 or 1000 figures being produced by Hasbro: who really cares and what difference would it make to anything at all?

evenflow
03-14-2002, 12:16 PM
I think that they will count. I don't see any reason why. I consider them part of POTJ though.

f1ferrarif1
03-15-2002, 06:50 PM
i count them as POTJ as well - the cards are basically the same, with vader and young obi-wan at the top.