PDA

View Full Version : BoShek Wave at Online Fan Club

Lman316
03-13-2002, 09:08 PM
The online fan club has the BoShek wave for $8.99 each. Kind of expensive, but not as bad as some out there.
Just thought I'd let everyone know.

Jayspawn
03-13-2002, 10:32 PM
Wohoo! I mean to order from them sometime, but never get around to it.

Jargo
03-14-2002, 02:01 PM
Oh great! this means they'll probably turn out to be exclusives....

Where the frick atre these things at retail? There's been none in Europe yet as far as I can tell. I'm losing patience waiting for figures that were supposed to hit last month. Bloody typical of Hasbro to hype the collectability factor by short producing and making them instantly hard to find. Now they're gonna cost the earth.... :rolleyes: *mumble grumble mutter grouch..........*

JEDIpartner
03-14-2002, 02:05 PM
You can't find them on the pegs here either, mate!

JetsAndHeels
03-14-2002, 02:13 PM
I am having terrible visions of my local scalper holding tons of these in his hands, laughing at me.
Go away scalper!! Go away!!

Casual George
03-14-2002, 03:56 PM
I went ahead an ordered them. I was suprised the fan club had these so soon. With AOTC just a few weeks away I don't think I'll see any Boshek in my local retail stores.:(

THE Slayer
03-17-2002, 09:53 PM
Where else do you guys buy figs online? Namely a site that you don't feel is ripping you off. I know yestertoys is plugged on this site, and there prices don't seem too bad. I'm just looking for suggestions here, any would be helpful.

jedihunter25
03-17-2002, 11:01 PM
There is a site called planetactionfigure.com. They are a little pricey but they also have the Jedi Starfighter instock for $27. I ended up getting the Bo-Shek wave at the fan club site for $7.99 a figure( because I'm a member) but I think that they are all sold out.

pthfnder89
03-18-2002, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
Oh great! this means they'll probably turn out to be exclusives....

Where the frick atre these things at retail? There's been none in Europe yet as far as I can tell. I'm losing patience waiting for figures that were supposed to hit last month. Bloody typical of Hasbro to hype the collectability factor by short producing and making them instantly hard to find. Now they're gonna cost the earth.... :rolleyes: *mumble grumble mutter grouch..........*

I agree it sucks when they won't turn up at retail, but this one isn't really Hasbros fault. The retailers aren't placing a lot of orders for that wave since they're saving space for the new Blue Card line. It's the same thing that happened at the end of the Ep1 line with Sio Bibble and the like.

I've heard from a couple sources that Wal-Mart in particular isn't going to order ANY of the Bo Sheks wave. Most likely several other retailers are doing the same.

2-1B
03-18-2002, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by pthfnder89
I've heard from a couple sources that Wal-Mart in particular isn't going to order ANY of the Bo Sheks wave. Most likely several other retailers are doing the same.

I found the BoShek wave at my local Wal-Mart on Friday. My guess is that they received 3 cases. :)

pthfnder89
03-18-2002, 11:37 AM
That's good news to me. Maybe they learned something from not ordering those Ep1 figs :D;)