PDA

View Full Version : NE spotted AT-ST

force
03-14-2002, 01:06 PM
AT-ST at TRU at 72nd & Dodge.

There were approximately 6 on the shelf.

I didn't spot any new figures, but post a reply if they appear (the truck isn't completely unloaded).

SithDroid
03-15-2002, 01:40 AM
I'll check tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully they are still there and I hope they put out some new figures. I'll post here if anything new is in. Come on TRU please have something since you NEVER do.

SithDroid
03-15-2002, 11:02 PM
I was at TRU today at 12:30 pm. No At-ST at all. And as I have stated in many threads TRU SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you think that they might actually order enough for people. NO. But I guess that's ok because I guess instead I could get a new N'SYNC Doll or some cr*ppy stuffed animal.:mad: I swear if it wasn't for the fact that the AT-ST is only exclusive to them, then I wouldn't walk in there. By the way, I'll be going around tomorrow to different stores to see if the Preview figures will be getting put out anywhere. If I find any, I'll post it.

Rogue Leader
03-15-2002, 11:50 PM
I just missed you SithDroid. I got to TRU at about 12:00 p.m. There were no sign of any for me either. I was at both TRU in Omaha today and I saw nothing. I haven't had any luck on finding any of the preview figures early either. I am going shopping again tomorrow and I too will post if I am lucky enough to find anything, but I doubt that I will find anything. Our stores don't seem to be putting anything out at all. I am a little worried that the AT-ST will be difficult to find around here.

SithDroid
03-16-2002, 01:50 AM
I agree. I wonder sometimes if there is a huge scalping issue in this town.

force
03-21-2002, 02:51 PM
TRU must have gotten another shipment because their were about 5 AT-ST w/ speeder bikes on the shelf at noon.

I didn't see any new figures.

SithDroid
03-21-2002, 05:29 PM
I finally got one. Thanks for the info. They were still there when I got there at 3:45. However when I was looking at them a man in his 50's came by and grabbed three of them and took off. Now I know for sure there is a scalping issue in our city. I wanted to say to him, "hey leave some for other people who need them." I only got one instead of two for right now because space is a main concern for me and also I don't have $60 bucks right now to spend on them. The AT-ST is pretty cool looking, however I never realzied how tiny it is. I would love to see one that is actually to scale. Oh well. Some day when I get my own house I will build my own to scale AT-ST.

Rogue Leader
03-21-2002, 07:29 PM
I got to TRU at 4:30 and they were all gone. This following rant has nothing to do with SithDroid or force, because I really appreciate their help and the fellow collectors like me who are out to get these items. I have come to realize that there are other people from Omaha on these boards that are reading our posts about where to find things and they are the ones that are going out and snagging all of the good items. This upsets me very much. As the three of us try to help each other out and let each other know where we saw things and at what time we saw them, there are others from our city on these forums that are reeping the benefits of our hunting for new toys and in return they are not telling us about what they find and where they find it. They are only on this site to benefit themselves and they are not helping other collectors like myself, SithDroid, and force. Because of these people, I am now very unsure whether I will continue to post my findings on these forums because it seems like we are not gaining any ground at all here. I am still missing the AT-ST from TRU, the four AOTC preview figures, the Jedi Starfighter, and the three figures from the Bo Shek wave. Like I stated above, this post had nothing to do with SithDroid or force. It is something that I observed of others.

force
03-21-2002, 08:13 PM
Now, when I was reading Sithdroid's reply about some dude that grabbed 3 AT-ST exclusives, I immediately though the worst, greedy scalper. However, as I gave it a moment another idea settled in. Maybe the guy was just grabbing one for himself and two friends. Now that doesn't bother me!

Now let me put myself under the spotlight. Obviously, I posted the "NE Spotted At-St" thread after I drove to TRU and bought one At-St for myself. I though that I would let other collectors and MORE IMPORTANTLY!...children have a chance to get an At-St for themselves. Realizing the chances of that were thin at best.

Trying to be a person who practices what he preaches, I only picked up one At-St today, because in my eyes it was another shipment and I put the time in by going back on another day.

So, this is what I propose:

SSG is a good thing, but IF others are taking information from the site to exploit it for their own gain and don't contribute back (ie. as scalpers) we'll have to just take better care to look out for those who are deserving.

For instance, within reason, I would've been happy to pick up an extra At-St for a fellow collector. So here's the good news Rogue Leader, I have an extra At-St with your name on it. And would be happy to trade it to you for an item that I'm looking for or what I paid. Just let me know if you're interested.

SithDroid
03-21-2002, 08:19 PM
I thought the exact same thing when I saw that old man grab three of them. I thought, hey maybe he saw that force posted something about it. I know exactly how you feel because the Zutton wave that was there last week was sold out by the time I got there. So I still don't have those two. Plus I am missing the same things that you are Rogue Leader. I still need the 4 preview figures, the Bo Shek wave, and the Jedi Starfighter. I don't think any of them have been found anywhere around here at all. I tried checking last Saturday which was supposed to be the release date for the preview figures, and nothing. I tell you it usually takes me about 3 hours of my time drving from store to store to see if they have anything. I'm beginning to think that it would be a lot less time consuming, plus less gas getting used, if I just ordered them online. It would be so much easier, so unless I happen to run into them within the next month, then that is what I'm going to do. The AOTC will be easy to find because everyone will have them, so hopefully I can get the rest of the POTJ stuff I need.

Rogue Leader and force. I suggest that if we find something then just do a pm (private message) to one another. That way all these people will not use what we know in order to get what they want. Hey, if you don't want to help, then we're not going to tell you what we know.

force
03-21-2002, 08:28 PM
By the way, Rogue I tried to send a private message to you in the past, but I don't think you were set up.

To Sithdroid, I haven't heard back from you. I am sure that there is a black hole out their that I am loosing emails to.

Rogue Leader
03-21-2002, 10:36 PM
Like I said in my above post, I have nothing against either of you two. I know from your previous posts that you are collectors just like I am. I know that SithDroid buys two of everything, one to open and one to keep in the package. I don't have a problem with this at all. I buy a select few figures to open and display, but other than that I only buy one of everything. I agree that these are also directed at children. I don't have a problem with them getting them either, because I am 23 years old and I have collected different toys for years. I am not even upset if the guy that bought 3 AT-ST's was really purchasing these for his friends. I have done this before myself. I am upset because it seems as if others are reading these posts and getting to the stores before we are and buying up what is on the shelves. I can't believe that someone would unknowingly stop by TRU and happen to fing the AT-ST and luck into 3 of them without knowing before hand. The same thing goes for the Zutton wave I saw last week. I know when I left I had one set and there were 5 more sets still there. I am willing to bet that the same person walked out with 10 figures, that being 5 of each firgure after seeing my post. I am also willing to bet that if I checked enough comic shops here in town, I would find the AT-ST for $50 or $60 dollars. This I can not bring myself to do: pay twice as much for something that just came out. I don't have the extra cash to spend on things like this. $30 was pretty good if you can get it at TRU. I will not pay double for it. Thanks for letting me know you have 2 force, but I don't really have anything to trade at this time. I think for now I will keep checking TRU in hopes that I can find one there. I don't think that the one by me has gotten them in yet and I will be down by Dodge again tomorrow. Like you SithDroid, I might just start buying my figures online. I could have gotten the Bo Shek wave the other day from the fan club, but thought I would wait rather than spend $9 a figure. I realize now that maybe I should have just bought them anyway. From now on I think I might just buy extras of figures when I find them and see if either of you two need them and if you don't, I will just return them. Thanks for your support.

Jedi Drew
03-22-2002, 08:22 AM
Hi, I'm not from NE. but myself and JEDIpartnr are having the same problem here in Cleveland, OH. As soon as I post something or JEDIpartnr posts something about a new find the next day all the figures ect. are GONE from that store. I like to look on E-Bay to see where these people are selling from. Here is an example: went to TRU in Parma, OH looking for the AT-ST-the guy said that they had them-sold fast. So I go on E-Bay and I see a listing for four of them selling from the Parma area. Can you say SCALPER??:mad: :mad: :mad: Take Care and HH.

force
03-22-2002, 09:55 AM
I realize that this is not much advanced notice, but I would be willing to meet at say McDonalds at 114th and Dodge tomorrow morning, 3/23/02, at say 8:30 to come up with a better way to help each other out. I'm sure we've all walked over each other's fresh foot prints to find out that there wasn't anything new on the shelf that day. Just saying that if we work together, we can cover the same ground in less time in fewer trips as a group.

I'll be the guy with the faded New York Yankees Hat on.

SithDroid
03-22-2002, 12:07 PM
I won't be able to join you because I have to work. Good luck finding anything everyone (except you scalpers):frus: :mad:

Rogue Leader
03-22-2002, 05:05 PM
Now I know that my idea about others looking at our posts is right. If you look at how many times our thread has been viewed, it says it has been viewed 140 times! I have only looked at this probably 10 times myself, and I know both SithDroid and force have not looked at this 130 times between the two of them.
And I highly doubt that all of these viewers are from other states since it says NE on the original post. I won't be able to meet tomorrow morning either, but I am going out looking for toys tonight and I will let you know if I find something. Someone said in another forum that the date had been moved from March 16 to March 23 on the preview figures. I am hoping maybe I can find these a day early, but probably not. Jedi Drew at least made me realize that this is happening in other cities too. Also, I have fixed the private messaging problem, so you can now send me a private message to let me know where you have found items.

cjranck
03-22-2002, 06:22 PM
Hey Guys. I am probably one of the ones that hits your thread on a regular basis. I live in Des Moines, however I travel to Omaha almost every weekend. By no means am I a scalper, and I know how frustrated you are. I have actually had a really good week (AT-ST, Boshek wave, and Preview figs - except Jango) all in Des Moines, which is a very rare occurance. Last Friday I went to every single WalMart and TRU in Omaha and found jack S***. I couldn't believe it. I usually pop into that comic store on 84th Street by Shopko, however usually the prices are so high on everthing that I just leave laughing, although they do have a pretty decent selection. If I come across any more of the waves I refer to earlier, I will let someone know and I would gladly pick them up and sell them to you.....at retail price of course! Have a good one!

force
03-22-2002, 06:55 PM
Well since SithDroid and Rogue Leader can't make it, I'll probably just go through drive-through.

SirSteve
03-22-2002, 10:49 PM
This is a public forum system and the idea is that everyone will view them. If you don't want your post viewed, use the Private Message feature.

JediTricks
03-22-2002, 11:04 PM
Guys, perhaps you might want to create a new club in the Collector's Clubs section of the forums: http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=41

Rogue Leader
03-23-2002, 03:00 AM
I am not upset that our posts are being read by others. I just wish that some of the people in Omaha that are reading our posts would sign up with the website and tell us where they are finding things. I just feel that things would go along a lot easier if we all helped each other out rather than compete against one another. I have a hard time believing that no stores in Omaha are getting in any of these new products at all. I am glad that cjranck found items in Des Moines because this shows that the new toys are at least being found in the midwest and close to us. Hopefully something new will turn up here very shortly without scalpers getting them like the comic shop that cjranck visits. I know which store your referring to and a few years ago a friend and I went into that shop. The guy who owns it told us about how he knew when and where certain stores were getting in toys. He then gave us a "helpful" hint as to when Target was going to put out a new batch of figures. We went when he told us to and there was no sign of new figures. Then next day we went back to his comic shop and he had all the new figures he had told us Target was putting out. Another kid was working behind the counter and told us the owner had connections at the stores that get him the toys before they make it to the shelf. That is the last time I ever went into that shop. Just thought that you guys would find the story interesting.

SithDroid
03-23-2002, 10:29 AM
Really. Interesting. I never knew that. Well I know which comic shop that is and it doesn't surprise me. The owner is a huge a-hole. I go in there every once and a while. This is how ridiculously overpriced he sells stuff, the new waves he sells for $15 a piece including the millions of Ketwols that can be found everywhere. How this guy makes a profit of this stuff is beyond me. I did get a really good deal back in the day though. I traded him an orange carded Tusken Raider (when they first cme out) for a 1/2 circle Boba Fett. The orange carded TR didn't hold his value, but my 1/2 circle Fett did, so I feel good about that trade. I doubt he sells any because they always have them when I go in there and who in their right mind would pay that for a figure you can get for $6.44 - $6.99 around town. Well now that you told me about this comic book store I will not give them any more of my business, not like I really did in the first place. I would buy a comic here or there every once in a while, so I guess I'll just go somewhere else because there are tons of comic books stores around here where I can get the stuff I need.

skuupa
04-06-2002, 08:20 PM
Hey guys, I'm new to the message board. I always check out this site for new stuff all the time. I recently found the AOTC preview figures at Wal-Mart in Lavista and the TRU on 72nd and Dodge. They were picked over pretty good, but I managed to grab a couple of Jango Fetts. You omaha guys please respond back to me and let me know you're out there................

SithDroid
04-06-2002, 10:22 PM
I was just at TRU Thursday and there weren't any Preview figures. Man, I'm sure they are gone by now, but I'll go and check tomorrow. I think that its because there is a huge scalper problem in this city. A certain comic book store here sells them for $15 a piece. Twice the price. What a rip-off. Someone here knows that they are getting them from the retail stores.

skuupa
04-11-2002, 03:29 AM
Yes a certain comic book shop you refer to does have a few scalpers working for him. He pays them a couple extra bucks and gives them deals on his stuff. I know, I've seen one of the guys in his pocket and Wal-mart. He was holding the Eath Koth wave in his hands, (picking the shelf clean) and then behold!!!!! This shop has the whole lot of them for $20 !!!!!!!!!!!! I've talked with the guy before, (what a mistake) and he said that he used to have somebody at the TRU on Dodge but the kid got fired, and has somebody at Target and Walmart. I don't know which ones they work at though. I buy from a distributor so I usually don't have to look for too many figures. I know a guy who has a booth at an antique mall called the Blue Ribbon on around 65th and Grover. He is pretty low on stuff, but we are saving our money for AOTC. I go through Marzdistriubtion.com so if you see something on there that you want, let me know and maybe I can arrange it. I'm out of breath so happy hunting!!!!!

SithDroid
04-11-2002, 04:49 PM
I would really like to sit down with the owner of that comic book store and talk to him about how he is taking advantage of all the SW fans in Omaha by buying up all the product. I don't understand why he has people go from store to store for him. It seems like it would be much easier, and cheaper, to buy directly from Hasbro. That way the figures show up directly at the sotre and he can put them out. But hey if he wants to be a scalper, then I guess we all know that he only cares about $$$ than actually letting people get what they want.

I for one don't shop there. I've picked up a couple of things from them in the past, but nothing much and I REFUSE to give them any more business due to their scalper practices. I don't give my business to people who make it hard for me to get things I want.

force
04-11-2002, 05:04 PM
Skuupa, good to see another Forumite from Omaha. Iíve caught a couple of your posts and was wondering if youíre trying to set up a collector club? I tried once before to set a time and place for some of us to meet, but it was pretty short notice. So, does anyone want to revisit the idea to meet to discuss leveraging off of each others collecting efforts to make it easier on the group as a hole? Iím just saying that we could out maneuver the comic shops and scalpers pretty easily if we worked as a group.

skuupa
04-11-2002, 10:34 PM
I don't want to sound like too much of a nerd, but that sounds like a pretty good idea. I don't like to jump from store to store only to find I have wasted my whole morning for nothing!!! I also have access to ordering through retailers so if I could set up enough people to buy stuff we could all get what we want!!! I still like going to the stores to find my stuff, because ordering them I always get stuck because I order so little. Keep me posted.

SithDroid
04-12-2002, 12:37 AM
What sort of retailers? I wouldn't mind ordering from a retailer, as long as the price is reasonable. However I think that with all the AOTC stuff that will be arriving here in 11/12 days will be in abundance everywhere for a while to come. All I'm looking for right now are Teebo, BoShek, R4-M9, Zutton, Eeth Koth, and the AOTC Preview figures.

skuupa
04-12-2002, 02:36 AM
The retailers i am talking about are the ones I can purchase at wholesale cost, (which is not that much cheaper). Check out Marzdistribution.com and click on star wars. There is tons of Lego crap, buy you'll see the case assortmans still available to order. If I had a group of people to go in on it, I could order anything on there. I would, but I am short of money right now. You have to make a small minimum purchase and it drains money pretty quickly. Plus sometimes they never come in for a while. I saw the Teebo wave available to order, but I don't know if it takes all the fun out of it. I'm glad one of you respond back, so it at least makes it seem worth the time. Thanks!!!

I'll also PM you tommorrow if I find any Preview figs, so check it in the morning!!!

force
04-15-2002, 06:31 PM
Can anyone out there give me a couple suggestion on where I can find storage containers / bags for loose figures. I'd be interested in local or online retailers. I already know they can be found at the comic shop that is so often referred to whenever the discussion turns to scalpers.

SithDroid
04-15-2002, 06:36 PM
I store my loose figures in baggies. They have smaller ones that fit the 3 3/4" figures real well. Any grocery store should have them. Plus there is like 100 per box, so it doesn't cost that much.

jrviking07
04-15-2002, 08:11 PM
Hello,
I am only 13 but I just got the At-st/speederbike for my birthday.[4-14] I went to the tru out by the Oakiew mall and they had at-st's everywhere. they probably had about twenty. they have them on the shelf by the preview figures and on shelf at the very top. Hope u are able to find one. I agree that the Omaha area sucks when it comes to star wars figures and stuff. :)

SithDroid
04-16-2002, 12:06 AM
Thanks for the info. I was able to score the rest of the preview figures out there. Boy it actually looks like TRU ordered quite a lot of the Preview figures. There must have been about 20-30 of each character there tonight when I went at 9 o'clock. Well at least the scalpers won't be able to buy them all up. If you need the Preview figures I suggest you stop in there.

jrviking07
04-19-2002, 03:25 PM
Does anyone know if either of the TRU are doing the midnight madness thing. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't.

skuupa
04-19-2002, 05:08 PM
I went to the toys r us on Dodge, and they had a sign on the front door saying that they would open at 8:00 a.m. on Tues to get the new figures. It looks like another dissappointment in Omaha once again!!!!! And they are the flagship store that gets everything in the most quantities, so I would assume that none of the other ones will either. On a side note, I was at wal-mart on Thurs. morning and snagged a couple of boxes of EII figures off of the pallet and took them up to the sporting goods department. They ringed up "no sale" but I told the cashier they were just put out so they overrided the system. In these I found:

Boba fett
coruscant security ( the cool red royal guard)
Super battle droid
tusken raider
genisian warrior
dexter jexster
nikto
plo kloon
tae sinn (or whatever his name is)

and many other normal ones like r2-d2 and stuff. these have to be some of the best molds I have seen for star wars. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

skuupa
04-24-2002, 11:18 PM
Are there any of you Nebraska/Iowa guys out there that want to trade for a Darth Tyranus? I have a royal guard, yoda, Taun we, and Urlani Jedi that I would be more than willing to trade for. I looked everywhere and didn't find him. Any suggestions? Let me know where you guys found all the good stuff. I was at Wal-Mart at Midnight but it was a joke. Rude star wars freaks pushing people aside like they weren't going to be at any other store ever. Let me know what kind of experiences you guys had.

SithDroid
04-25-2002, 12:23 AM
I need Count Dooku as well. He is the only one I wasn't able to find. I think that his shipment just didn't come in in this area. I didn't go to MM at all, I waited until the next day and I found everything just fine.

By the way since this is the NE spotted AT-ST thread I have to say, the AT-ST can be found at both TRU around here. They had plenty at both.

skuupa
04-25-2002, 02:21 AM
I was at wal-mart tonight and they were putting a case of the tie bombers and snowspeeders out. They look really nice, but too bad I have no room for them. On a side note, the count drooku wave was at target, because he is in the same wave as anakin duel and yoda. But he was all gone, I've heard he was really hard to find just about everywhere. Where did you find all of your figures at? I did have a hard time finding yoda and the royal guard.

force
04-25-2002, 10:20 AM
During Midnight Madness, I was at the Fort Wal-Mart and was able to pick up all I needed except for the Count and I forgot to get a Clone Trooper. I was able to go to the 180th St. Wal-Mart the next morning and pick up the one and only Count that was left on their pegs. I almost didnít go to the 180th St. WM out of spite as I was one of approximately a dozen who had arrived for Midnight Madness, when the Manager came out and told us that they werenít doing it. He said that he wasnít even aware of it and didnít have the keys for the storage area / truck, yeah right! I was surprised that only I and another guy spoke up to him in complaint. Since time was of the essence, and talking to the WM manager was like explaining Algebra to a 5-year-old, I split. I made a B-line for the Fort St. WM. Now, I got there at about 12:02 after others were already in the mix. I was patient and eventually ended up pulling a couple of cases off of a pallet, whiles others were still at the isle. I kid you not, but I had a Count in my hand at the Fort St WM, but decided that I didnít want it as it was smashed in one corner. I heard that a mother was there looking for figures for her son and wanted a Count. So I gave it to her. I donít know what store you were at Skuupa, but at Fort WM it seemed to me that most of the people were trying to be helpful.

SithDroid
04-25-2002, 05:14 PM
Anakin Hangar Duel and Yoda are shipping in three different cases and Count Dooku is only in one of the three with them, so that is why he is so hard to find. Just because a store might have Yoda and HD Anakin doesn't necessarily mean that that was the case containing Dooku.

Rogue Leader
04-26-2002, 12:43 AM
force, I was at the 180th WM at midnight too, but I didn't argue with the manager because I realized that it was doing no good. The funny thing is that at 2:30 in the morning on the Tuesday, they did bring out some cases to put out because I went back after I left the Fort St. WM. I probably saw you at both WMs and didn't know it. I agree that WM on Fort was very helpful. They let people rip open cases on their own and didn't care. I was able to get Dooku at WM on Fort at midnight, and by noon on Tuesday, I had all 27 figures and all the vehicles. I'll keep an eye out for anymore Dooku's and I will send a PM if I find any.

force
04-26-2002, 11:24 AM
Rogue, good to hear that you got them all. For all who missed Dooku don't worry. See thejawa.com, because he will be in atleast two more assortments.

http://www.thejawa.com/sku-case/saga.html

jrviking07
04-27-2002, 10:58 AM
I know Wal Mart has a good selection of episode II stuff. They had about 6 slave 1's and 10 jedi starfighter. They had tons of the action figures. I got the only Plo Koon they had at teh time. I also got a Dexter Jettster.

jrviking07
04-27-2002, 06:06 PM
Wal Mart is 11 cents cheaper than Toys r us and I think that they have a better selection because I know that the slave 1 and the jedistarfighter are both cheaper at wal mart than they are at toys r us. Today I got a c 3po and a Obi wan kenobi coruscant chase. Good luck hunting and I hope u find what u are looking for.
P.S. Does anyone know when Wal Mart is going to get the snowspeeder or the tie bomber?

SithDroid
04-27-2002, 06:18 PM
The TIE Bomber and Snowspeeder were already released at the Wal Marts here. I snagged my TIE Bomber already, but I didn't pick up a Snowspeeder. I have to worry about space because vehicles take up a lot of it. I don't know if they will get more in or not. I'd ask someone in the toy department if they know, but it is probably unlikely that they will.

jrviking07
04-30-2002, 06:24 PM
Where are they at the wal mart in la vista? i couldn't find any of the potj vehicles just the figures. Every time I went to wal mart i saw just the figures.

force
04-30-2002, 07:50 PM
I picked up the Bomber and SS at the LaVista WM about 2 weeks back. They have probably already put out their entire shipment by now. I've since seen them at the 180th St WM, but they are also gone now. A friend told me that they were out on the shelf at the Fort WM, but they are no longer on the shelf there either. You may want to check the Council Bluffs WM. I would probably try to call first, but it doesn't seem like you get the same results as when you go there yourself. You may want to look for the sku / skn numbers which have been posted under the POTJ link several times. I did a quick search and came up with the WM item number thanks to Jedi Drew's post:
WM Item #784384 SW Snowspeeder
Wm Item #784391 SW TIE Bomber

Good Luck.

skuupa
05-07-2002, 03:03 AM
I have searched everywhere here in Omaha and have yet to find a Drooku. I've found way too many yodas and anakins but still no drooku. I have had success in finding the royal guard wave on numerous occassions. Please let me know if you can help out!!!

force
05-07-2002, 09:20 AM
Patience young Jedi.

Keep checking, they will soon sprout up like Dandy Lions as far as the eye can see.

BTW, did you end up getting the Teebo waive at wholesale and what did it cost? I have a couple of guys that would be interested in a case, but it would depend on the price.

skuupa
05-08-2002, 03:03 AM
I placed an order for 3 cases of the teebo wave. The sales rep couldn't confirm they would be getting anymore of them or not. The cost to me (which I probably shouldn't say) ha ha is actually still $62 a case. If I could get some in, then I would be a nice guy and sell them for cost plus some shipping. I would say about $24 for the set, but that's if i can even get them in. on a side note, I found the dooku's and every other figure at 1 particular location. If you want to know please e-mail me and I'll let you in on it. Thanks

skuupa
05-21-2002, 02:47 AM
I just found the bespin wave at TRU at 72nd and dodge. There was 1 Qui-gon, so they wave must have been there........... Let me know, Im still looking for the qui-gon wave and the bo-shek wave.

SithDroid
05-21-2002, 05:31 PM
Well I was at TRU on Dodge last night at 9pm and they didn't have any. I went to check again today and they put out some HD Anakins, Yoda, and Count Dooku, but no Bespin Wave and that was at 2:45. What time did you see them there? If they had any the certainly sold out quick.

skuupa
05-22-2002, 02:29 AM
I was there on Monday morning and they had a few of them. I'm going out looking weds. morning to see if i can find anything new. I really haven't seen anything else new for a while, pretty much just dooku and yoda everywhere.

skuupa
05-22-2002, 09:02 PM
Just at kaybe at the crossroads and they had the bespin wave with luke, darth vader, and mace windu and 1 qui-gon. Which now means no qui-gons left. Most were in bad shape, but i managed to grab a couple good ones. This is actually the only qui-gon figure that actually looks decent!!!

SithDroid
05-22-2002, 11:56 PM
Cool, I'll check tomorrow for them, even though KB is way overpriced I definately want to try and find a Bespin Luke Bloody Hand version. If you find one of him, pick up an extra for me and I'll pay you back.

skuupa
05-24-2002, 05:31 PM
If I could generate some interest, go to Marzdistribution.com and go to the section that says "NEWS" and go down. They just recieved the new AOTC assortment with endor soldier and qui-gon and a couple others. If anyone out there wants to get on some of these figures, I will order them on Monday if they have any left. Please let me know by then. The cost will probably be around $7. They cost me $6 and the shipping will be at least a buck from them to me. Just to show you that stores don't make any money off of star wars figures.

skuupa
05-27-2002, 02:54 PM
It kind of looks like I am posting replys to myself, but I'll do it anyway. I find the Supreme chancellor and bounty hunter wave along with more qui-gon and rebel soldiers the eye could see. I did find one of the new genosian warriors, but the others in the wave were gone. If you want to know where leave me a message and i'll let you know. I also found more of the darth vader wave but did not see any lukes with bloody hands.

SithDroid
05-27-2002, 04:11 PM
skuppa, please PM me and let me know where they are so I don't have to go to every single store. Thanks.

jrviking07
05-28-2002, 06:07 PM
has anyone found the alien bounty hunter that is black? i forgot his name but i can not find jim anywhere. i have gone to most of te comic book stores in omaha and the tru's and walmarts and found nothing.

skuupa
05-29-2002, 10:31 AM
Yes I just foud them on Monday at Wal-mart. I posted this a couple of days ago, but I'm sure they are long gone by now. There were about 5 of each but there were other people looking through them as I grabbed a pair. Hopefully there will be more coming in soon.

jrviking07
05-29-2002, 11:27 PM
has anyone else had trouble putting the stickers on jango fett's slave 1 on the inside of the cockpit because i thought it was really hard and took me awhile. does anyone else feel the same waya or am i just a retard

jrviking07
05-29-2002, 11:29 PM
by the way where did u buy your slave 1? because at wal mart they had them for only 24.99 and at tru they had them for 29.99.
whats the deal with tru charging 5 more bucks just for a vehicle. and the jedi starfigther is only 20 at wal mart and 24.99 at tru. did anyone else see this

SithDroid
05-30-2002, 11:43 AM
Djas Puhr, the Palpatine wave, Darth Vader, and Luke Bespin are long gone from Pappillion/LaVista. I went there yesterday and they were all gone. Luckily though I was able to get the Endor Rebel Soldier, Qui-Gon Jinn, Mace WIndu, Boba Fett Final Battle, and Orn Free Taa. Now all I need is Luke Bespin (Bloody version if possible), Vader, and Massiff along with the Palpatine Wave.

mdquinn
06-02-2002, 12:53 AM
Listen Up, if you see these scalpers stand up to them.
I've been to Toys R Us a couple times at opening and I see the guys go right in the isles and go to a cetain ring and grab the hidden figures their buddies hid them.

I've also been in the Sw isle and seen a cart full of goodies, the only guy around was maybe a 50 year old? halfway down the isle getting some X-Men sutff, I started looking through the cart, there were 4 of some figures, ( this was when the Tarkins, garindins, and sandtroopers, and ponda babas and original POTF2 green cards were rare) and all of a sudden the guy yells hey thats my stuff, I back off a bit and say sorry, I look on the shelves and there is nothign but older ****, This got me ****ed as I needed a lot of those figures he had in his cart, and I had the money, but there were no others left on the shelves, so I went and got a manager quick and we met this bastard at the register, the manager made him leave with about half the stuff he was tryign to pick up, I got what I wanted from the rest of it.

If you get a manager and explain the problem you'll be able to help your friends.

Sorry for any typos

jrviking07
06-05-2002, 01:57 PM
why is there a guy from wisconsin in a nebraska chat?
just wondering.

mdquinn
06-05-2002, 10:29 PM
Cuz, I have pals in that state, wondering if they can hook me up with stuff

skuupa
06-06-2002, 12:04 AM
Hey sithdroid, there were a couple of bespin lukes at the crossroads kaybee store. I put one in the crowed aisle so that maybe you could get it. The card was in OK shape, but if you cant find one then theres a good chance. They also had a couple of vaders and plenty mace and jango.

jrviking07
06-08-2002, 12:00 AM
i went to kb at crossroads today and i found no mace's or jango final battles. Has anyone seen the jango fett final battle because i have liiked just about everywhere and tomorrow i am going to tru to see if they have one. if you see one could you email me at jrviking07@yahoo.com

jrviking07
06-13-2002, 01:57 PM
guess what i just found out? Nikto the jedi from aotc is actually one of jabba's skiff guards from potf2. He has almost the same face and all they changed was the body. Hasbro is just taking old figures and making them jedi.

jrviking07
06-14-2002, 04:47 PM
if anyone is looking for the nexu there were a couple at wal mart. I finally found my jango fett final battle.

jrviking07
06-14-2002, 04:48 PM
also jango fett final battle and dart vader bd and mace are at the super target in la vista. who would of thought it?

skuupa
06-15-2002, 02:12 AM
I was at the toys r us on dodge the other day before work, and what did I find? An Eoth Koth!! He was mixed in with the preview figures. he must have been returned or something because he was the only one. Not very exciting, but I had to post something.

skuupa
06-28-2002, 10:36 AM
I found the 12" Jango Fett at Tru, and it cost around $40. Looks pretty cool, a lot like the Luke anniversary figure. Otherwise I can't find much else at all.