PDA

View Full Version : Can someone tell me what this is supposed to be...

Pendo
03-14-2002, 12:31 PM
I have been replaying the trailer, thinking long and hard, to what the rings of green are supposed to be during the battle (see picture). I have come the the conclusion that it is either something from an explosion which happens at the same time on the trailer, or it is a Jedi using the force and like on the games the force is shown by coloured patterns (I hope not!).

Can anyone please tell me what it is supposed to be?

PENDO!

pthfnder89
03-14-2002, 12:36 PM
Just an explosion of one of the weapons fired by the larger battle machines. Possibly a missle.

Jargo
03-14-2002, 01:36 PM
looks like the tail smoke of a missile to me. the bright part that's almost white seems to be the after burn and the missile seems to be spiralling towards the outside of the rings.

That's my hypothesis anyway. I haven't been able to download the trailer yet. I can watch it on my non stills VCR but no stop frame version :( soon, soon my pretty - you shall be mine! MWAHAHAHAHAha ha huh h ahh.........

I'll get me coat..... :stupid:

Jedi Clint
03-14-2002, 02:16 PM
LOL!!!!!! Oh it's "tail smoke" alright! How many times do they have to be told not to serve beans to Jedi on long flights!!!

Jargo
03-14-2002, 02:47 PM
I dunno, y' try to be serious fer a second and then a mod' comes along and gets a rise outta ya! :rolleyes:

I see the humour Captain but I do not understand why it is funny. We English Vulcans do not see a reason for levity. I believe that The 19th Century Queen of England had a saying that is applicable here - "We are not amused...." :kiss: :p

Jedi Clint
03-14-2002, 03:01 PM
Awww come on! I had to wipe the tears from my eyes just to submit the reply. The damn smoke is even green!

Beast
03-14-2002, 03:18 PM
Maybe it's one of the Jedi Force powers, like the ones that come packaged with the action figures? :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Jargo
03-14-2002, 03:19 PM
I forsee the Jedi in circle dancing their litle tushes off to 'shake a tail feather' and letting rip with the most ungodly wiff. Battle droids felled by the force of the blast. Geonosians in their ships with their nasal sensors being assailed and then the ships dropping like flies...... Clonetroopers impervious to the aroma in their sealed suits mop up the remnants of the rag tag band of miscreants. Count Dooku attempting to escapre in his ship is slowed to a crawl as he fights to take off through a pea souper fog of green.....