PDA

View Full Version : Jedi Starfighter

PloKoon2385
03-15-2002, 02:02 PM
I just bought this last night. I love the 2-player co-op! That is awesome, just like Jedi Power Battles. I loved the old Ninja Turtles games like that too. I noticed that there are several secret ships. I think the X-Wing, TIE Fighter, Advanced of all the JS ships, Slave I, and REPUBLIC GUNSHIP! Wooh! I want it. It is a pretty cool game and very very similar to the original, but better.

Dar' Argol
03-15-2002, 09:58 PM
I have to agree PloKoon2385. This is a great improvement over the original Starfighter. I haven't been able to try the co-op yet. I do have a few issues with the game though and I want to see if you agree.

1. If its Mace Windu, get Jackson to voice it!!!! I was so disappointed when Mace opened his mouth and it was not Shaft coming out of it:cry:.

2. I want the controler to be customizable!! I wanted to set up the buttons the way I wanted to. Not to only 2 preset patterns.

That's all I really have to complain about and its trivial stuff. I really love the gameplay though:D. And all the bonuses are a plus too. Like the differant mission modes. Love the game, highly recomend it!

PloKoon2385
03-16-2002, 11:01 PM
I agree about Mace, but the voice isnt' TOO bad this time.
I think Adi's is worse. What is she doing with a British accent? She isn't British!
I don't mind the controller configuration, but I can see how it would be frustrating if you wanted to change it but couldn't.

Dar' Argol
03-17-2002, 12:40 PM
Why did most of the Imperial Officers in ANH have Brittish accents????? Who knows, maybe in the SW universe everyone derived from the Brittish? Maybe the intire SW universe came from Queen Elizabeth's decendents?!?!?!?!:eek: Maybe not.