PDA

View Full Version : Classic Trilogy on DVD

DarkArtist
03-15-2002, 07:55 PM
:crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :crazed:

I recently read in Tomart Action Figure Digest that the classic trilogy will be available on DVD for the first time soon. Does anyone know if this is true and if it is when will they be available...

I also heard that Episode II will be available for Christmas 2002 sales.
:crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :crazed:

If anyone has any information on this please let me know.:D

Dryanta
03-15-2002, 08:36 PM
I have heard on here that EP2 will out in November.Can't remember the date though,sorry.Somebody will.
I have not heard a thing about the OT

JEDIpartner
03-28-2002, 04:14 PM
Episode II DVD rumoured to be available OCTOBER 22, 2002.

Reiteration of news from LFL- no OT DVD until after 2005!!!!

jedi_uk73
04-11-2002, 12:53 PM
Apparently, George Lucas wants to finish off E2 and E3 before the release of the DVD original Trilogy.

So possibly late 2005 early 2006.

Also heard that all six films will run back to back at local cinemas.

WOW 12hrs solid of Star Wars on the big screen.

SithDroid
04-11-2002, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by DarkArtist
[B I recently read in Tomart Action Figure Digest that the classic trilogy will be available on DVD for the first time soon. [/B]

Not unless you count 2005-2006 as soon.:D

Beast
04-11-2002, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by jedi_uk73
Also heard that all six films will run back to back at local cinemas. WOW 12hrs solid of Star Wars on the big screen.
Drool. I hope they do that, I definatly would go. :D My theater was supposed to show the special editions of all three of the OT movies back to back, but they were told by Lucasfilm they couldn't. :( Really sucked, I wanted to sit thru all 3 of them in a row, like I have at home.

But if they do go ahead with their 12-13 hour saga showing, I hope they give us intermissions for bathroom breaks and popcorn and pop refills. I can't imagine sitting that long without stretching my legs. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Turbowars
04-14-2002, 11:27 AM
2005 2006! Lucus is an @ss. Hell by that time, DVD's will be obsolete :crazed: :confused: :crazed: :dead: :crazed: :cry::greedy: :crazed: :confused: :eek: