PDA

View Full Version : who open jango fett

roneyzf
03-15-2002, 11:29 PM
i just was wondering if any body open there jango fett. i just open mine and talk about detail ! i would have to say that this is the most life like figure hasbro had mad so far.

what do you guys think?

sith_killer_99
03-16-2002, 06:03 AM
300th Fett was better IMO;)

LTBasker
03-16-2002, 08:38 AM
Ya know, the POTF2 Fett wasn't all that bad, not real great but not bad. :cool:

Jango's not bad, I haven't got him yet, but he looks ok.

Obi-Don
03-16-2002, 09:27 AM
I opened all four when I got home. They are all good. Great detail but as we all know not much movement. Can't have everything can we.

rdrunr89
03-16-2002, 10:03 AM
I opened all 4 of mine too. Actually, I'm quite impressed with them. Yeah, I wish there was more movement to Jango and the Clone Trooper (sounds like a bad sit-com) but I like them all. R3-T7 even has the clear dome which is pretty cool.

spacelord
03-16-2002, 02:03 PM
The detail is very good. The paint job on Jango is miles above that of BoShek. And to my surprise, I am starting to like the blast effect (my son loved them immediately)

Darth Evil
03-16-2002, 02:30 PM
I bet Jango looks cool standing next to 300th Boba. Just to make sure, the blast effects can be removed from Jango's blasters, can't they? I have yet to find the Preview figures, being in Collector's Hell.

Ken-Wan Obi-Obi
03-16-2002, 05:20 PM
I opened all of mine, too. I love the detail... but I'm not fond of the unalterable stances of Jango and Clone Trooper. Kind of boring. Hope there's a fully articulated version of the Clone Trooper on the way. Want to start building my own "Grand Army."

R3 rocks... KEEP THE DROIDS COMING, HASBRO! Zam is cool, too, but what's with her right leg not moving?!? Thought I would hate the blast effects.... but they're really kind of neat to look at once you get used to the idea.

Can't wait for more!!!!

Ken-Wan Obi-Obi
03-16-2002, 05:24 PM
Yup. The blast effects are removable is as the blue electro-plasma stuff on R3-T7. BTW - I found the preview figures at a K-mart of all places.

Originally posted by Darth Evil
I bet Jango looks cool standing next to 300th Boba. Just to make sure, the blast effects can be removed from Jango's blasters, can't they? I have yet to find the Preview figures, being in Collector's Hell.

roneyzf
03-16-2002, 09:07 PM
you can take the blaster fire and put them on the jet pack.

this figure is mint!

JonoFett
03-16-2002, 09:34 PM
Just received my young Boba from a dealer here in the UK to stand alongside 'daddy' Jango, and boy they look swell. :D

Can't wait for the Kamino Escape Jango.

stillakid
03-16-2002, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by rdrunr89
Jango and the Clone Trooper (sounds like a bad sit-com)

Starring Greg Evigan as Jango and Bear as his trusty sidekick, Clone Trooper.

Hey There Where Ya Going?, Not Exactly Knowing, Who Says Ya Have To Call Just One Place Home, He's Going Everywhere, Jango Fett And His Best Friend Clone Trooper...He Just Keeps A Moving, Ladies Keep Improving, Everyday Is Better Than The Last, "New Dreams And Better Scenes, And Best Of All I Don't Pay Property Tax"... "Yeah That's What I'm Gonna Do One Of These Days Boy I'm Gonna Teach You How To Sing, How'd Ya Like That Huh Kid?"... "Rolling Down To Dallas, My Wheels Provide My Palace, Then Off To New Orleans, Or Who Knows Where? , Places New And Ladies Too, I'm Jango Fett And This Is My Best Friend Clone Trooper"

Jayspawn
03-17-2002, 09:57 AM
I opened my Jango Fett. I like him. Not much he can do but he's a cool figure. I can't wait for the removable helmet version.

JEDIpartner
03-17-2002, 01:50 PM
He looks good but is useless. He's not a figure. He's a figurine. Even with limited articulation, I still liked the 300th Boba Fett better.

Darth Ovori
03-18-2002, 02:54 PM
Hasbro still screwed it up...

The jetpack is supposed to be an overall Silver and blue finish...
Hasbro went cheap and included the 300th Fett pack with the red and orange present...