PDA

View Full Version : Toy-fare vader buy

badtaste
03-16-2002, 06:35 PM
What would be the best time to buy the toy-fare vader at ebay? will the prices drop or what? 250 box for a fig (!). What about the fanclub announcment.Are they still going to sell it.

Is it true the fig is metal, if not, replica's can be made.

Sith Vicious
03-16-2002, 07:49 PM
I'd wait until the first batch from the fan club ships. There will probably be some people that bought extras to sell, so the supply on ebay should increase for a little while which should lower the price. Who knows if the fan club will really get any more in beyond the batch that already sold out.

LTBasker
03-16-2002, 10:40 PM
RebelScum posted a Q&A with the FC awhile ago and asked about the availibity and they said they were NOT sold out that they still had extra for back-ups in case any of the ones during shipping were damaged and they have more which will be available to the public because they didn't want to sell out before they had them in their warehouse.

2-1B
03-17-2002, 03:08 AM
Thanks for the update LTBasker, I hope to buy another two. It is pretty considerate that they would be ready for freight damage :)

Sith Vicious, I think you are right in thinking that many people will be slapping them up on eBay. If the first shipments arrive before another sale is announced, I think they will still fetch a hefty price through eBay. :)

Jayspawn
03-17-2002, 09:38 AM
Badtaste, keep checking with the Fan Club. I happen to know they get extras that show up from time to time.

badtaste
03-17-2002, 02:31 PM
I will check it out, thanx for all the updates guys!