PDA

View Full Version : Who is the Imperial Officer?

Jayspawn
03-17-2002, 11:38 PM
Is the new Imperial Officer figure the officer in A New Hope who says, "Where are you taking this...thing?" "I wasn't notified, I'll have to clear it."

If not, which one is he? Or is he not a 'specific' officer in the movies?

hamsterboy
03-18-2002, 01:05 AM
I think it's suppose to be generic.

LTBasker
03-18-2002, 03:41 AM
It is supposed to be generic but judging by his scene picture it appears to be a DS hangar bay and since we didn't see many/any officers hanging around in the DS 1 hangar bay I assume he's made after one the officers in the DS 2 hangar bay.

stillakid
03-18-2002, 11:22 AM
Some guy named Eddie.

JEDIpartner
03-18-2002, 11:56 AM
Or Bob.

JetsAndHeels
03-18-2002, 12:16 PM
He is the Default Imperial officer, Mr Eddie Bob.

corporal AMF
03-18-2002, 01:38 PM
unfortunenately, this imperial officer seems not to be one..!
He has a different overall suit, just like the one from the tie pilot or the scanning crew member...
I was hoping a real officer, with breeches, double breasted tunic maybe in grey and in black, just like Motti, but it seems that fans will have to wait
the guy in the photo is the guy in charge of leia's detention block, but the figure looks like some troops behind vader & the emperor in ROTJ....don't know when the army-builder headsculpt is gonna come or is it's been cancelled

Jargo
03-18-2002, 01:51 PM
hasbro say the head sculpt variant will hit the streets at some point between the preview wave and the film opening. Along with the other rebel fleet trooper head variant. They said it themselves in an interview with Philip Wise the proprietor of rebelscum.com so it must be the gods honest truth because Philip Wise is collector God....... :rolleyes: Actually I'm joking. But hasbro did state that these fig variants would be out before the movie. so I'd expect them to hit next month sometime before the AOTC figures. Or possibly at the same time although that sounds a little unlikely considering the amount of stuff hitting stores on april 23rd. I'd start looking for the troop builders middle of april. :)

Amanamike
03-19-2002, 10:42 AM
I also agree that this is the Imperial Offiver from the detention block. he was just saying "Where are going with that... thing"