PDA

View Full Version : Lightsabers,Yoda and luke's?

mylow thehutt
03-18-2002, 07:45 PM
:)who has seen the new lightsabers and Hans blaster,the ones that look really real. i have a big question to ask,does any one know if there going to be in stores,or do you have to oder them.please tell me.:confused:

Jayspawn
03-19-2002, 11:46 AM
Are you refering to the lightsabers and blaster being made by Master Replicas? If so, they will not be available in stores. Replicas are never sold at retail. You'll have to order them online.

pthfnder89
03-19-2002, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by Jayspawn
Are you refering to the lightsabers and blaster being made by Master Replicas? If so, they will not be available in stores. Replicas are never sold at retail. You'll have to order them online.

Exactly. Just go to www.masterreplicas.com and sign up for the mailing list. They'll send you an email when the products become available. Right now they're taking preorders for Hans Blaster and Lukes ROTJ lightsaber.

The other lightsabers like Yodas won't go on sale until after May sometime. Personally I'm waiting on Vaders or Lukes/Anakins blue saber from Ep2 & A New Hope. That's definitely my fav!:) Plus they're a LOT cheaper than the one preordering now:)