PDA

View Full Version : 12" Exclusive Mace Windu Boxed PICTURES!

GNT
03-19-2002, 01:58 AM
Check out the new EP2 exclusive TRU Mace Windu right here. (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1714690547)

Thoughts?

GNT
03-19-2002, 02:00 AM
Hopefully it works this time :mad: Boxed front

2-1B
03-19-2002, 02:02 AM
Welcome back, GNT.

Interesting pic, I'll probably just stick with my Episode I Mace.

Beast
03-19-2002, 02:11 AM
Looks pretty good, the facial sculpt thanks to Real Scanning Sam Jackson looks pretty good. But why is he smiling, just like the Deluxe figure? I know Mace probably smiles in the movie, but I see him always as a much more stowic charecter. Oh well, other then a few choice 12" figures, I pretty much quit collecting the Action Collection line anyway.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

2-1B
03-19-2002, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by JarJarBinks
Oh well, other then a few choice 12" figures, I pretty much quit collecting the Action Collection line anyway.

I'm the same way.
It was just too costly for me, so I scaled back to the ones I realllllly wanted - like Bossk :) And the Masterpiece Editions because they were all on clearance. My only AOTC planned 12 inch figs are Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Dooku. Maybe one or two more down the road, but those 3 were the ones I've wanted since long before we saw the pics of them :)

Beast
03-19-2002, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by Caesar
I'm the same way. It was just too costly for me, so I scaled back to the ones I realllllly wanted - like Bossk :) And the Masterpiece Editions because they were all on clearance. My only AOTC planned 12 inch figs are Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Dooku. Maybe one or two more down the road, but those 3 were the ones I've wanted since long before we saw the pics of them :)
Cool, now I don't feel so bad that I had to scale mine back either. The final straw for me, was hearing about the 12" Luke w/ SpeederBike, and the rumored 12" Leia w/ SpeederBike for this fall. Not to mention the upcoming 12" Luke w/ Tauntaun. I got sick of it, so I only collect what I like in the 12" line now.

This year for the AOTC's stuff, I will be getting: Dooku, Jango Fett, and probably the Super Battle Droid. As for classic, Zuckess and Dengar to finish my bounty hunters set and then I'm cool. I certainly won't be spending $100 or so for the Max Rebo sets, that's just a lil crazy.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Battle Droid
03-19-2002, 02:44 AM
Exclusive? *sigh*:(

LTBasker
03-19-2002, 04:49 AM
I'm happy with my E1 12" Mace. :cool:

Mace's head looks good, but the rest of the body looks a wee outta scale... I guess they didn't redo the body since they must've had all those E1 Mace laying around due to them not shipping out enough. :p

derek
03-19-2002, 07:45 AM
this just makes me mad. they are already doing resculpts of an episode 1 character who wears EXACTLY the same outfit in the new film. i really wish they would put their efforts into producing stuff we have never seen. i would of much more preferred a super articulated padme, plo koon, ki adi mundi, captain panaka, or naboo pilot.

and they are still using that old body. i guess that dooku at toyfair with the new body was just something slapped together at the last minute for the show.:cry:

JEDIpartner
03-19-2002, 09:14 AM
Look at my Big FAT head!!!!

He looks like he's missing a chromosome. No offense.

InsaneJediGirl
03-19-2002, 10:25 AM
The head looks..okay..but the body just looks like the one Hasbro
used for Ep1.As for it being an exclusive,that stinks.I dont collect
the 12'' line,but stop with the exclusives already!:dead: :dead: :cry:

JEDIpartner
03-19-2002, 11:16 AM
SURE! The HEAD looks fine... other than he's smiling. It's just that it's about 3/4 the length of his arm. That's just plain wrong.

evenflow
03-19-2002, 11:18 AM
I think that the face looks really good, but what is with the stupid grin on the face.

JEDIpartner
03-19-2002, 11:21 AM
Missing a chromosome or he just saw Padme's top get ripped across the midriff!

Jayspawn
03-19-2002, 11:33 AM
He looks great. I may pass on him because EPI Mace is fantastic, Hasbro hade him too good I think. EPII Mace is a TRU Exclusive isn't he? Pitty.

pthfnder89
03-19-2002, 12:46 PM

Cool, now I don't feel so bad that I had to scale mine back either. The final straw for me, was hearing about the 12" Luke w/ SpeederBike, and the rumored 12" Leia w/ SpeederBike for this fall. Not to mention the upcoming 12" Luke w/ Tauntaun. I got sick of it, so I only collect what I like in the 12" line now.

Jar Jar Binks

JarJar, what do you mean by the final straw? Has there been any kind of change to those sets? I ask because I also have scaled WAY back on the 12' figures, and basically the only ones I've been buying are the animal and vehicle sets. I really LOVE those! :D They look kick a s s on display.

Beast
03-19-2002, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by pthfnder89
JarJar, what do you mean by the final straw? Has there been any kind of change to those sets? I ask because I also have scaled WAY back on the 12' figures, and basically the only ones I've been buying are the animal and vehicle sets. I really LOVE those! :D They look kick a s s on display.
I just was meaning the need to buy a exclusive vehicle set just to get an Endor Luke and Leia. I don't need them on Speeder Bikes, I would be happy with just regular release versions of them. I used to be a completist, and then they started doing some things that really made me see red. Like the speederbike thing, and the Luke:Dagobah w/ Yoda. The Yoda in that set looks like he fell face first into a puddle of mud, way to much paint on the face. I dunno, I guess I'm sick of the fact that exclusives used to mean odd secondary charecters that wouldn't do to well at regular retail, and then now it's all main charecters.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

LTBasker
03-20-2002, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by JEDIpartnr
Missing a chromosome or he just saw Padme's top get ripped across the midriff!

Well he's smiling not cringing so I think the first one applies. :p

The 12" have really been getting the big stiff lately, even a 12" Typho would be more interesting than another 12" Mace that can be made just by a replacement lightsaber and taking off his cloak.

pthfnder89
03-20-2002, 11:25 AM

I just was meaning the need to buy a exclusive vehicle set just to get an Endor Luke and Leia. I don't need them on Speeder Bikes, I would be happy with just regular release versions of them. I used to be a completist, and then they started doing some things that really made me see red. Like the speederbike thing, and the Luke:Dagobah w/ Yoda.

Oh, lol. I guess I'm a little different there. The only reason I bought that Luke and the Scout Trooper also, is because I thought they looked awesome with the bikes. And I picked up a mint Speeder Luke for $20 clearance when he had only been released for about 3 weeks. :):) Still happy about that one.