PDA

View Full Version : Dear Hasbro, thank you for the Jedi Starfighter.

JEDIpartner
03-19-2002, 12:14 PM
I am really pleased with this one. I am glad you didn't mess this up. ;) If you can keep this kind of thing up with your figures, I would be a very happy guy. Now cut it out with all those freakin' weird poses!!!!!

Again... thanks for the Jedi Starfighter. It really DOES rock!

Jargo
03-19-2002, 01:16 PM
Are you kissin' butt there JP? :D HEHEHE!

I haven't bought this one yet but I have to admit that it does tempt me. I like how the cockpit looks. I guess my comment here is that whoever is responsible for the ships sculpts is doing a fine job. And I hope it continues at this level with future releases. :)

Lobito
03-19-2002, 02:51 PM
I wasnt aware this vehicle was out!! Anyway, it reminds me of the POTF cruisemissile.

Rollo Tomassi
03-19-2002, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by Lobito
I wasnt aware this vehicle was out!! Anyway, it reminds me of the POTF cruisemissile.
That's where the Imperial war machine got the idea, Master Lobito.

PS Hasbro, when I get one, I just want you to know the Jedi Starfighter is Wizard and the color is Gonzo.:D

2-1B
03-01-2008, 01:15 PM

Slicker would probably disagree because the Tom Cruisemissile Trooper is way cooler. :thumbsup:

Slicker
03-02-2008, 04:44 AM
Slicker would probably disagree because the Tom Cruisemissile Trooper is way cooler. :thumbsup:Thank you for coming in to help. The Cruisemissle Trooper is far better than any sorry Jedi Starfighter. SA would just be the icing on the cake. :love:

2-1B
03-02-2008, 12:03 PM
Super Articulated Tom Cruise would probably peg warm. :thumbsup:

jjreason
03-02-2008, 01:52 PM
Couch warm, you mean.