PDA

View Full Version : IGB Droid Tanks, Cannon Droid, and CG Droid?

Battle Droid
03-19-2002, 06:25 PM
Will Hasbro be making these, are they planned yet? Any word at all?

Jargo
03-19-2002, 06:33 PM
Are you talking about the wheel tanks, the big spider droid and the smaller more attractive spider droid with a gun for a nose? i hate it when acronyms are used instead of more easily identifiable names.

I gues at some point hasbro will make a spider droid with gun for nose because it's figure sized.

the larger spider droid isn't very toy orientated. And the wheel tank would be impossible to get to stand upright unsupported. It's also very large. I think hasbro would probably concentrate on the clonetropers armoury before making the more obscure looking droids but that little spider droid has got me interested in obtaining one. Or two or three.

Maybe next year we'll see some of this stuff but considering we've had three years since episode one and we still haven't had a single handmaiden to go with the queen I think there's more chance of hell freezing over before these things see production. :)

Battle Droid
03-19-2002, 06:48 PM
Yeah those, and I was just going by what theforce.net calls them since I didn't know thier real names.:)

Jargo
03-19-2002, 07:08 PM
TFN had a report which had all the names in it. it was something to do with the starfighter game and all the things you could blow up in it. The big spider walker droid is a Commerce Guild droid.
The IGB wheel tanks are Intergalactic Bank Tanks.
And the little spider droid or cannon droid, well he must be something to do with the commerce guild too because he appears to be of the same design as the large sider droid as far as the leg mechanisms go. He looks like a mosquito to me. :) That's why I like him.

But like I say, I can't really see any of these winding their way to shelves in toystores any time this year unless they get added to the fall assortments.

Battle Droid
03-19-2002, 08:48 PM
They could make a clear stand for the Tanks.

LTBasker
03-19-2002, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
The IGB wheel tanks are Intergalactic Bank Tanks.

Now that is one bank I wouldn't want bounced checks at. :eek:

Battle Droid
03-19-2002, 11:38 PM
LOL

pthfnder89
03-20-2002, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO

I gues at some point hasbro will make a spider droid with gun for nose because it's figure sized.

the larger spider droid isn't very toy orientated. And the wheel tank would be impossible to get to stand upright unsupported. It's also very large. I think hasbro would probably concentrate on the clonetropers armoury before making the more obscure looking droids but that little spider droid has got me interested in obtaining one. Or two or three.

I agree that the smaller spider seems more likely than the others. I would definitely pick up a few. I think the WheelTank couldbe made though. I don't see why it wouldnt stand up, it would have to be scaled down though. But they did that with the Republic Gunship, so they could do it with the Wheeled Tank.