PDA

View Full Version : Who doesn't have the preview figures besides me?

Battle Droid
03-19-2002, 10:11 PM
I just haven't been anywhere to look for them, I plan to next month.

PloKoon2385
03-19-2002, 10:16 PM
Well, atleast out here, they are at all the Targets. I suggest you go and check them out. I am sure they will have atleast one of the four. Try it!

IcebergSlim
03-19-2002, 11:23 PM
I haven't seen anything yet....

LTBasker
03-20-2002, 12:41 AM
I was able to get'em today, 2 of each. :cool: YOu might also try checking K-marts, it seems they've been a wee reliable on these figures and since alot of'em are closing they probably won't have many customers in alot of areas.

GeneralKenobi
03-20-2002, 02:54 PM
K-Mart is definitely a good idea, I saw all of the new preview figures at one today...was looking for Bo Shek and his boys though...argh that darn pilot!

My young Padawan
03-20-2002, 05:03 PM
I have yet to find any in Long Island. I've been searching all week.

Sith Vicious
03-20-2002, 05:58 PM
Since last friday, I've checked 2 TRUs, 2 Walmarts, a Target, and a K-Mart and haven't seen hide nor hair of them. Cincinnati sucks if you're a Star Wars Collector.

SithDroid
03-20-2002, 08:40 PM
I don't have them, but I believe that that is because HASBLOW thinks that my city apparently isn't worth the time to get them out to us until WAY after everyone else. This really bugs me. Granted I don't come from too huge of a city, but certainly it is in the top 50 largest ctites population wise.

Rollo Tomassi
03-20-2002, 08:48 PM
I've got 2 R3-T7s (opened one), 2 Clonetroopers (opened one), and 2 Zam Wesells (haven't opened either of those stupid one pose wenches). I've not found that Lord of the Dance Jango Fett or a Jedi Starfighter.

Lord Tenebrous
03-20-2002, 09:39 PM
I whizzed right past them again to get BoShek and crew. The Clonetrooper seemed to pout a little, and R3 seemed confused, but I explained to them that it was nothing personal, and that I'd be back for them once they were dumped into clearance bins.

I think Zam and Jango were behind the Max Steele figures, getting a little melted.

Paul-Kenobi
03-21-2002, 06:54 PM
i havent found anything yet

My young Padawan
03-21-2002, 08:24 PM
I spoke too soon. I stopped in at my local comic shop today to find out how much my monthly bill will come to next week and I saw a Clone Trooper and an R3-T7 being sold for $9.95 each. The owner told me that he purchased it along with some others yesterday at the local K-B. I went directly to the toy store and found several. I purchased one of each figure and an additional Clone Trooper and Jango Fett for my son. These figures should be relatively easy to find this upcoming week as the stores finally begin to receive them.