PDA

View Full Version : ET a jedi

roneyzf
03-20-2002, 12:58 AM
I thought you guy would like to get in on a discussion a bunch of my friends and I are having. Well if you paid close attention to the episode 1 you saw ET in the senate well since ET is coming back to the big screen. and were seeing the commercials every ten minutes on TV you'll see ET making candy float in air. So my friends are saying he is a jedi.

so what do you guys think?

LTBasker
03-20-2002, 01:47 AM
Well it would make sense to him thinking of home when he saw the kid in the Yoda costume. :rolleyes: :sur: :D

master jedi
03-20-2002, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by roneyzf
I thought you guy would like to get in on a discussion a bunch of my friends and I are having. Well if you paid close attention to the episode 1 you saw ET in the senate well since ET is coming back to the big screen. and were seeing the commercials every ten minutes on TV you'll see ET making candy float in air. So my friends are saying he is a jedi.

so what do you guys think?

Just because there are a few in the senate doesn't make him a jedi. And just because he can make candy fly doesn't make him a jedi either.

2-1B
03-20-2002, 12:58 PM
I can't give an opinion until I see E.T.'s midichlorian count :p

InsaneJediGirl
03-20-2002, 02:34 PM
E.T. is a....well...a freak.Thats why he can do those things,he
has magical powers:crazed: :D

sith_killer_99
03-20-2002, 03:47 PM
ISJG, E.T. is not a freak, it's all a bunch simple tricks and non-sense if you ask me.

icatch9
03-20-2002, 04:02 PM
Of course ETís appearance in episode I was a gesture of respect to George Lucasís friend Steven Spielberg. See in the movie ET the movie Star Wars really exists in Elliottís world. The Star Wars mask of Yoda and other SW merchandise that may be seen in the movie proves this. ET took place in the 1980ís (this is clear by the clothing). Episode 1 takes place a long time ago. Regardless of how long the ET species may live there is no direct relationship between the two movies. Besides there are probably a bunch of species that have the ability to levitate things, and rate a zero on the force scale. Still I bet this is fun to argue about :D

SithDroid
03-20-2002, 07:29 PM
Did anyone just watch My Wife and Kids. They had an E.T. doll on there that is obviously one of the new ones that you can find at TRU and they were trying to pawn it off like it was an original one from the 80's. Pathetic. Just because half the country doesn't know that it is a new one doesn't mean that some of us don't.

roneyzf
03-20-2002, 09:47 PM
I was just watching the new attack of the clones, close to the end of the trailer they show the round spaceships landing. You know the new ship looks a lot like E.T.'s ship, E.T.'s species might have bought some old republic ships on close out. (lol)

SithDroid
03-20-2002, 11:38 PM
They get good gas mileage.:D :crazed:

2-1B
03-21-2002, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by sith_killer_99
ISJG, E.T. is not a freak, it's all a bunch simple tricks and non-sense if you ask me.

Elongated necks and Reese's Pieces are no match for a good glowing pointing finger on your hand :p

stillakid
03-21-2002, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by Caesar

Dammit, you beat me to it! ;)

Bel-Cam Jos
03-23-2002, 09:34 AM
SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT!

Yes, ET is a Jedi. In fact, ET is the first Jedi to die in the Palpatine/Vader great purge. Here's a story I got from a very reliable source; me! (Hey, I trust me...) Anakin goes out into the Coruscant streets and hears some noise coming from a small room. He tosses a thermal detonator into it, and it rolls back out. Anakin gets scared, trips on his space-pizza and runs to Yoda on the council, saying he saw wolf-aligators in the sewers. Anakin asks if he can keep "him," but Mace Windu (wearing keys instead of his lightsaber on his belt) says as a representative of the government, he has to study it. Anakin goes ballistic, stealing the creature and flying across the Moons of Iego with the creature in his pod racer. Along the way, he loses his hand while trying to build a communication device for the creature, and Jedi ET tries to help heal him. It doesn't work, and so Anakin kills the creature. Anakin blames the loss of his hand on ALL Jedi, and tells Palpatine that they need to be exterminated. As an honest politician, Palpatine refuses, but Anakin convinces him it's for the best. So the Clone Wars start, with Anakin trying to develop technology to give him a new hand, but they keep coming out as full bodies in white armor. The end.

(Editor's note: Sir Steve's Guide member Bel-Cam Jos was found in a shallow stream, fading in health and colored a dull gray. On his tombstone was printed "I'll... Be... Right... Here." Please, do NOT send flowers!) :p

Rollo Tomassi
03-25-2002, 04:04 PM
When E.T. is watching Elliot make Greedo fight Hammerhead, he was probably thinking "Silly boy, Ithorians are gardeners, not fighters.:p "

And when he's sick and lying in the bathroom and he hears the guys in the spacesuits approaching he's probably thinking "Crap in a hat! Darth Vader's come for me!!!:eek: "

And straight out of the Entrtainment Weekly article. Steven and Melissa Mathison were arguing whether to make E.T. young or old and Steve said "We'll compromise, he's 900 years old out of posible lifespan of 20,000 years." So it's possible Senator Grebleips was a Jedi and was forced to flee the Jedi Purge by flying to Earth. A trip that would take centuries...;)

InsaneJediGirl
03-25-2002, 09:27 PM
Good Theory Rollo :D

I still say he is a freak of nature:crazed:

Actually,its possible E.T. came,found a E.T. Girlfriend and had little
E.T.s who were born Force-senstive.Both parents dont have
to have the Force to produce a Force-Senstive child,its all by
the fate of the Force.

OR

E.T. is a clone of Master Yoda and a Jawa :D

browndroid
03-25-2002, 09:30 PM
among the ranks of the jedi, master yoda, mace windu, quigon drinks jin, obi wan kenobi....e.t. LOL

RooJay
04-11-2002, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by Caesar

LOL:crazed:

RooJay
04-11-2002, 08:16 PM
An interesting notion that makes a bit of sense in a twisted way, but I for one hope we are never officially told that this is the case.