PDA

View Full Version : Darth Vader Breathing in "Clone War" Trailer

Darkross
03-20-2002, 07:16 AM
Has anyone else noticed this...

I've watched the Clone War trailer several times and I've noticed Darth Vader breathing when the logo "EPISODE II: Attack of the Clones" is splashed on the screen. Cool feature...since the first time I saw the trailer...I thought that I heard Darth Vader breathing...but wasn't sure. Then after watching it a couple more times...I'm sure it is Darth Vader! Man...I can hardly wait for this film!

2-1B
03-20-2002, 01:04 PM
My guess is that the breathing is being used kinda like the Vader shadow on the TPM teaser. The first trailer was titled "breathing" and used that effect over the whole thing. I'm just speculating :)

master jedi
03-20-2002, 02:10 PM
Can't you hear Vader breathing in all of the trailers?

Rollo Tomassi
03-20-2002, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by master jedi
Can't you hear Vader breathing in all of the trailers?

I think so. Like Ceasar said, it's all over the "Breathing" trailer.

It opens up the "Forbidden Love" trailer when Anakin is looking out over Naboo with his hands clasped behind his back.

I haven't watched the "Mystery" trailer in awhile, but I'm pretty sure it's in there.

And then there are those of you clinging to the hope that they won't show Anakin becoming Vader in the third movie. Keep dreaming guys.

2-1B
03-01-2008, 02:20 PM
They should have had Vader yelling "Noooooooooo" over the trailers instead of breathing. :thumbsup: