PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a Collector Fleet Star Destroyer or Super SD

NesteaFett
03-20-2002, 11:29 AM
Just wondering if anyone in the group has or knows where to get a Collector Fleet Star Destroyer or Super Star Destroyer. I remember them from back in the day but never got one. I want one bad now though. I don't mind if its loose or not as long as its in good condition. Just want to find a good price. Thanks!

stevenmh
03-20-2002, 06:19 PM
I've got them. Bought them off eBay a couple years ago. Couldn't find them anywhere else.

NesteaFett
03-20-2002, 06:54 PM
How much did you pay and do you think it was worth it? Is it pretty decent. I love Star Destroyers.

Sith Lord 0498
03-20-2002, 08:03 PM
I've got the Star Destroyer but not the Super Star Destroyer. I still regret not buying it years ago. KB had it for a few weeks straight, my mom offered to buy it, I really wanted it...but for some stupid, unknown reason I PASSED ON IT!!!!!! ARRRGH!!!!

OK, getting off my self-abusing rant...the Star Destroyer is pretty nice. It's small, but for $20 it's not bad--especially considering it comes with a stand. I actually forgot I had for a year or so.

Unless you really, REALLY want a Star Destroyer, I wouldn't spend more than $40 on it and keep it in the box at that price.

On that note, if anyone knows a reliable place on-line that takes credit cards that has the Super Star Destroyer, let me know!!! I've wanted it for years (and this time I won't pass it up if it's reasonably priced). And if you live in Northeast PA (Wilkes-Barre and Scranton area) and have one that you're willing to get rid of, let me know!! :) I have some stuff that I'm willing to trade.

NesteaFett
03-21-2002, 05:11 PM
That goes for me too! Star Destroyers rock. Can't wait for the Clone Assault ships in EPII