PDA

View Full Version : 3 * Cantina Alien Scene

badtaste
03-20-2002, 03:02 PM
I just ordered a presel of a 3 * Cantina Alien Scene Asst
It includes 1x Greedo with Section 1,1x Pomda Baba with Section 2, 1x Momaw Nadan with Sectionc

What is this? Are these new sculpts or what?

Deoxyribonucleic
03-20-2002, 03:07 PM
where'd you order it from? and what is a 3*" ???

and also, what is a section 1 and a section c????

It all sounds rather fishy if you ask me!

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Beast
03-20-2002, 03:13 PM
Yes it's re-sculpts of the three cantine aliens, packed in with diorama bases that are supposed to connect. They are also going to be 2-packs, though the pairs to the three re-sculpts arn't all known as of yet. The only one that is confirmed is Kitik Keed'kak.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

badtaste
03-20-2002, 03:17 PM
I've ordered them at planet action figure.

I realy don't know what collection 1 means

3'' means 3/4 inch I supose

pthfnder89
03-20-2002, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by badtaste
I've ordered them at planet action figure.

I realy don't know what collection 1 means

3'' means 3/4 inch I supose

I don't think I trust them. They are also the ones who listed the 25th Anniversary Xwing presell at $80!

I think they put things up for sale before they even know the specifics of them.

badtaste
03-20-2002, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by pthfnder89

I don't think I trust them. They are also the ones who listed the 25th Anniversary Xwing presell at $80!

I think they put things up for sale before they even know the specifics of them.

You propable right, but I just buy anything I don't have. It's still the cheapest way to get those anyway for me .The scalpers in my country are infamous about THRERE prices...

mark2d2
03-20-2002, 04:55 PM
Wait! These come on bases that connect to make what? A mini Cantina? Wow. This will totally rock! Where did you here about this, JarJar?

badtaste
03-20-2002, 05:02 PM
If these are two-packs The other one might be Djas Puhr and Dr Evasan (if I spell them correctly).
Kitik Keed'Lak would be aaaaaaawesom!!!!

PloKoon2385
03-20-2002, 05:34 PM
Planetactionfigure.com is a clean place. They are very good infact. They are going to be two packs and the other two included are not unknown, I saw them at a website, just don't remember who or where. I am pretty sure they are all resculpts though, except Kitik Keed---whatever. Djas Puhr isn't one of them and I don't think Evazan is either.