PDA

View Full Version : looking to trade or sell some extra AFs

haggie
03-21-2002, 12:26 AM
I recently bought up a big lot of AFs on eBay in order to acquire a few vehicles I needed. The lot included some ships I already had so I now have a few doubles that I'm looking to disperse amongst the AF collectors of the world. If I can't find anyone to trade with I'll just sell them since these are all ships I don't need. Here's what I have:

Imperial Landing Craft
A Wing (green)
B-Wing
TIE Bomber
Darth Vader's TIE Fighter (small)

Things I am looking for (trade or buy):

AF Sandcrawler
AF Virago
Collector Fleet Super Star Destroyer
AF Skyhopper

SWAFMAN
03-21-2002, 06:56 AM
Haggie,
Lowly Bantha Cleaner needs an Imperial Landing Craft, at least he still did as of a few days ago. Maybe you can contact me with your email address, and I will buy or trade for your ILC, and then I can complete my in-progress attempted trade with LBC?
my email address... (jr44772@adelphia.net)

haggie
03-21-2002, 10:24 AM
I also have a TIE Defender (loose, no box, stand, or figs, but excellent condition) that I will trade away if the right deal comes along.

jeddah
03-21-2002, 10:55 AM
I also have a TIE Defender (loose, no box, stand, or figs, but excellent condition) that I will trade away if the right deal comes along.

May I refer you to this thread? ;)

here (http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4746)

Much appreciated :evil: :D

jeddah

BobaFett77
03-21-2002, 01:36 PM
I might be interested in your Tie Defender. Is the four things listed above all that you are looking for? Send me an e-mail if you would be interested in working something out.

BF77

vulcantouch
03-21-2002, 02:21 PM
. . .but in case you also collect mms: my pal b'jr will soon have xtras of the superrare ep1 mm set 12 contents (queenship, ratts pod, ratts tyrell & queen), so if bc3 will trade b'jr his set 11 for your o-o-p tie-d, let us know if you'd like a 3-way trade like that. that way, you'd get a #12, bjr'd get a set 11 and bc3'd get a tie-d :)
vt

haggie
03-21-2002, 04:26 PM
I only do AFs... and the Star Destroyers from the Collector Fleet since they are a lot like AFs. I had to put a limit on my collecting so I never got into MMs.

britcit3
03-22-2002, 12:43 AM
Hey VT

Thanks for looking out for me on that deal, but I only do boxed AF's.

cheers

bc3

Grif
03-22-2002, 12:37 PM
You probably already sold the Imperial Landing Craft to LB. But if you did not or if you have any extras, I would love to buy it.

haggie
03-23-2002, 11:17 AM
Actually, I still have everything. I'm really looking for someone who can give me a good trade. It's a longshot but I'm going to hold out just a little bit to see if a trade comes along. I can always sell them if I don't find a trade.

Grif
03-23-2002, 03:14 PM
Okay.
If there is no trade can you contact me?

haggie
03-24-2002, 12:20 PM
I will make sure to do so.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
03-24-2002, 07:31 PM
Haggie, I am highly interested in that Landing Craft. I am trying to think of a good trade to get Swaffy's, but I know he doesn't have an extra one and he would rather keep it. If Swaffy doesn't mind, I would be very interested in acquiring the LC. I do see you desire a Sandcrawler which I have an extra. E-mail me at HomerJ208@cs.com since I don't have your address. We can always work out a 3 way with Swaffy if the deal is right (I can give Swaffy a tie-D, I get an LC, and you get something from Swaffy) :)

SWAFMAN
03-24-2002, 08:10 PM
LBC, I already sent my list to Haggie, and I don't think I have anything he wants. If you two can work out a trade, that would be great. Naturally, if you two can find a way to make the TIE-D deal betwixt you and I part of that deal, all the better. But if not, no hard feelings here.

britcit3
03-25-2002, 05:43 AM
Eh up

I bagged one of those cases of Ep1 MM's on Ebay containing the mucho rare sets 11, 12 & 13 in order to trade for my missing AF's.

If anybody has anything on my AF list (boxed only) and they want a trade, then drop me a line.

Still missing.....

ORIGINAL TRIL

TIE Def
E-Wing
Rogue 2 Snowspeeder
Jabba's barge
AT-AT & Imperial Shuttle Alphas

Ep 1

Royal Starship
Mars Guos Pod
Sith Inf
All 4 Alphas