PDA

View Full Version : Smallville and Lana's stint in Stripville!

Tycho
03-21-2002, 03:03 PM
Oh wow! What can I say? (except I wish I taped THAT episode!)

That was the single hottest episode for Lana Lang (Kristin Kruek) that I ever did see!

I had to go to my comic book store the day after (Wed. is new release day afterall) and they tape it and play the show in the store. All the guys there (and a girl!) wanted to watch the scene on the diving board only about 3 times!!!

Wow! You know that flower is still out there, right? Maybe the wind will blow it back into Lana's yard so we can have an episode 2 of Lana going "bad girl" and this time Chloe gets infected too!

Mmmmmmmm!

JetsAndHeels
03-21-2002, 03:48 PM
Tycho,
I wish I had taped it too. But you know the WB will air it again.
That scene by the pool was so HOT.
I mean she is the finest girl I have seen on TV in quite a while.
What I wouldve given to have been Clark right there. I just cant
believe they finally kissed!! Even though she changed back to her normal self, that was some HOT stuff my man.
On a side note, Smallville will get an action figure line sometime in April. I want a Lana figure from the "Nicodemus" episode, complete with undies!!

JediTricks
03-21-2002, 04:17 PM
Well, I did tape it, though I taped over it the yesterday 'cause I honestly don't think she's that hot or the ep was that memorable. But even if I did, it was a body double in the close-up shots, the editing was pretty obvious. The ep was pretty weak IMO, but the opening scene with John Schneider listening to the Dukes of Hazzard theme song in the truck, that was funny as hell.

Tycho
03-21-2002, 04:52 PM
Oh JT! Don't ruin the fantasy!

(but do tell the truth anyway - I'm sitting down and I think I can bear it...)

A body double? For the scene when Lana pulls her top off?

Are you sure? Why? Kristin Kruek has an awesome body! There's no way they would "need" a body double - and she never actually got naked...but the scissor legs stroke when she was swimming in her Victoria's Secrets! Wow! :D

Anyway, how old is Kristin? I know that might play a part in it...but still...

derek
03-21-2002, 05:16 PM
okay jeditricks, you think natalie is plain and lana is not that hot, just who do you like!:)

i don't watch this show, but did manage to catch this scene while 24 was in a commercial break. she looks good to me. but as homer may say, "that clark kent is a dreamboat!":eek:

LTBasker
03-21-2002, 08:49 PM
I tried watching Smallville a couple times, point is what? I know they had to make it more appealing, but I prefer the other timelines, and having Lex there in Smallville is too... I dunno.

For that scene Tycho's describing, I think I saw something similar on a commercial for Roswell once? This girl is on a lake (or pond, I dunno) dock and she pulls her top off and she's just in her underwear? I don't see the big deal? :confused:

Tycho
03-21-2002, 09:42 PM
There were 2 nice deals staring at me right in my face from my TV screen! I'll tell ya....

Anyway, you probably have to see it. Even re-imagining it is not THAT good! ....and Lana's legs...oh my!

I'm in love! That's all there is to understand!

Rollo Tomassi
03-21-2002, 10:13 PM
I agree, Tycho. Kristen Kruek is extremely tasty! Ashley Scott (she played Gigilo jane in A.I.) is yummy as well. And so is that tempting little brunette treat in Clockstoppers. RRROWL.:D

Didn't we used to have a hot chick thread around here?

I'd go spelunking for it, but I did that in "Dear Hasbro" and kinda sorta overdid it.

JetsAndHeels
03-22-2002, 08:33 AM
Dont worry, Tycho. You are not the only one who dreams of Kristin. I havent missed an episode of Smallville yet and it seems this show (and especially her) gets better every week.
I just hope that the Smallville toy line uses real scan or has some really lifelike detail.
If you know what I mean....

JediTricks
03-23-2002, 12:20 AM
Let's see, why was it obvious? Well, for one thing, whenever we see a close-up of the clothes coming off, there's no shot of Lana's face, and whenever we see Lana's face, it's a far-away shot, that's usually a quick tell - very common. However, there's the issue of bodies, the body double had a more... ample physique than Kristen.

Lots of women are hotter than Natalie Portatoman (;)) IMO, but I don't feel like making a list of women who ARE attractive, there are far too many beauties in this world.