PDA

View Full Version : Figures in the Bay Area?

nwookie
03-21-2002, 09:18 PM
WOndering if anyone in the Bay area in CA has found a good spot to pick up preview figures or atleast a variety of EP I and POTJ. All the TRU, Wal Marts and Targets have nothing but clearance Darth Maul and Ketwol.

????

swcollector
03-21-2002, 11:03 PM
One bad thing about the bay area is its hard to collect anything here, because of all the dam "ebay sellers / flea market sellers" in the area. You just have to beat them to the pegs!!!

In the East Bay the figures are hitting the shelves, you just have to be in the right spot at the right time I guess. Dont forget to check Rite Aids, and Electronics Boutiques.

I picked up the preview figures about 2 weeks ago and the new At-st last week.

I have some extra of the Boshek wave and Preview figures.

Do you have anything for trade?

nwookie
03-22-2002, 12:16 PM
Thanks for the offer swcollector, but I don't have anything to trade. I have a lot of stuff from back in the day when I was a crazy star wars playing kid, but it is all opened, thouroughly played with, and back in WI. Grabbed a couple figures from EP I that I liked but the AOTC has got me into it again and I want to pick up some of the figures of the characters I like from AOTC as well as some from EP I that I didn't get (Destroyer Droids, Qui-Gon, Jedi Council members)