PDA

View Full Version : a few hasbro ? for sir steve

derek
03-21-2002, 09:47 PM
hey there, i got a few questions for you, or actually for your hasbro contact(s).:)

1. are you still holding out on us so hasbro won't lay the smack down on your website? how did you not know about the 12 inch mace?

2. why does the 12 inch count dooku look so awesome and the 12 inch anakin suck so bad? did hasbro decide to do one last crappy 12 inch wave and then get their act together with the 2nd wave?

3. i have heard rumors at another site there is a 12 inch padme in the white arena suit in the works. any truth to this?

4. why are the 12 inch figures being packaged without robes?

5. is the dooku we saw at toyfair with the super-articulated joe body a final product or just a prototype, waiting for his crap body to be ready?:)

6. what kind of body is the 12 inch zam wiesel going to have? please tell me the reason she wasn't at toyfair is because hasbro is working the bugs out of their new articulated female body.

in all seriousness, thanks for a great site, and keep up the good work!:)

a dedicated sirstevesguide.com front page and forum reader, and customer of your advertisers,:)
derek

SithDroid
03-21-2002, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by derek
4. why are the 12 inch figures being packaged without robes?

You mean like the 12" Mace. It is easy. Hasbro knows that we already have one of him with the robes, so they think, "Hey the collectors will think this is entirely new if they don't have a brown robe."

At least that is my guess anyway.:sur:

LTBasker
03-21-2002, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by derek
2. why does the 12 inch count dooku look so awesome and the 12 inch anakin suck so bad? did hasbro decide to do one last crappy 12 inch wave and then get their act together with the 2nd wave?

Dooku rocks, and Anakin's well, Anakin. :D

I definitely want to get the 12" Dookey, looks great.

derek
03-22-2002, 07:57 PM
okay i need answers for questions 1,3,5 and 6.
:crazed:

Starfig873
03-22-2002, 08:03 PM
1.Sure
3.Nah
5.Beef, it's what's for dinner
6.Behold the power of cheese

There, now ye shall rest easy tonight young Derek. ;)

The 12" Dookster IS looking mighty sweet though :D

derek
03-22-2002, 08:04 PM
wait a second, these are fake answers!:eek:

sir you have offended my honor. i demand satisfaction! i challenge you to a duel. choose your weapon. slingshots or tweezers.:evil:

derek
03-22-2002, 08:29 PM
@

Starfig873
03-22-2002, 10:09 PM
Tweezers! I'll give you such a pinch! :D