PDA

View Full Version : Newark DE... Hasbro StarFighter

dr_evazan22
03-22-2002, 08:59 AM
I was out last night and decided to stop and see if anything new was out. My TRU had sold all of the AT-ST's and a lot of the preview fig's, although I saw a few cases they were going to restock.

From there I went to W-M. They had about a skid and a half worth of new AOTC Legos waiting to be put out. All the boxes had the 4/23 "don't put out" date on them. I opened one and saw the Yoda and Count Dooku on speeder.

Still looking around I almost gave up. I finally found a case of the Jedi Star Fighter (Hasbro not Lego). I picked one up and went home happy.:)

Jedi Drew
03-22-2002, 10:09 AM
Why didn't you buy the Yoda and Count Dooku? I would of just taken them up front to be rung out. If the UPC/SKU weren't in the computer I would of just played dumb.:crazed: :crazed: Good find and HH.

Mandalorian Candidat
03-22-2002, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by dr_evazan22
I was out last night and decided to stop and see if anything new was out. My TRU had sold all of the AT-ST's and a lot of the preview fig's, although I saw a few cases they were going to restock.

From there I went to W-M. They had about a skid and a half worth of new AOTC Legos waiting to be put out. All the boxes had the 4/23 "don't put out" date on them. I opened one and saw the Yoda and Count Dooku on speeder.

Still looking around I almost gave up. I finally found a case of the Jedi Star Fighter (Hasbro not Lego). I picked one up and went home happy.:)

How much is the Hasbro Starfighter retailing at WM?

dr_evazan22
03-22-2002, 10:55 PM
It scanned at $19.76. I thought it would have been closer to $25.