PDA

View Full Version : Toy Fair Vader in Stock! NOT!

icatch9
03-22-2002, 11:27 AM
This cursed thing is starting to tick me off. Why do they jerk us around like this? Is this thing going to ever be available to the mass audience, or just the few people who have the time to sped hours on the net just hoping to get through (no offence to those of you who did get one, if I would have known about it sooner, I would have spent as long as it took on the net). This is the second time the fan club has done this with this figure. Why do they even bother, they would be better off selling the 6 or 7 they have on ebay. There are still rumors that they are making more and just trying to see the demand. Well it is obvious that the demand is there. The fan club is sure not being very fare to us true fans. :mad: :frus: :dead:

SithDroid
03-22-2002, 11:58 AM
I hate the new WOTC fan club site. I can never get through or log on and I AM a member. Because of this, I lost my chance to get one last night. I spent 4 hours trying to get one. The servers were busy for most of it, but I got through four separate times and it wouldn't log me in so I couldn't order. I had to e-mail them for assistance and they never got back to me, so now I am not able to get one. They better get more in and make it easy to get or else they will be getting a piece of my mind (not really a physical piece of my mind).:crazed:

Starfig873
03-22-2002, 12:12 PM
Ugh..well I know I was unable to get ahold of one. And I'm fairly certain that they will catch alot of flak for this...

Turbowars
03-22-2002, 07:09 PM
I was a member for years and it did nothing for me. The fan club is a club for it's self not us TRUE FANS if anyone is going to get product, don't you think the fan club should, not Walmart, I mean Walmart gets product faster and in large numbers than anyone I guess because they are so huge and world wide, but you would think a site devoted to StarWars would get a huge number of vaders and not sell out in 5 seconds. It my be true they only had 5-6 to sell. With that said, I was able to get one and I guess it was shipped today. Don't hate me because I was lucky:)

Mr Sci Fi
03-23-2002, 02:39 AM
Well i don't want to be a member, I never receive my magazines in good condition in the mail . I support them by buying my issues of the newstand and I think they should treat me the same as a subscriber. Now with stupid things like this I guess I'm forced to have a subscription and buy them off the newstand if i want a nice copy of their magazine.

dr_evazan22
03-23-2002, 08:53 AM
I haven't liked the FC since WotC took it over! You can now get a subscription and not be a member... It costs the same as the old membership; to become a FC member NOW, you need to pay an aditional $19.99 or $29.99, and for what! 1 or 2 times a year a chance to purchase an exclusive! If it's not for the exclusives, who would shop there w/ he prices they charge? They're turning into the Big Bad Empire!

LTBasker
03-23-2002, 09:03 AM
Which is why Hasbro owns WOTC. :rolleyes: